BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Brinly D.
Very strong but definitely an essential when having oily skin. I bought from ulta. Yes met my expectations very great would definitely repurchase. I am a repeat user this is my seconed time purchasing.
Amanda M.
Deland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner is very refreshing, it has a light smell that I do enjoy. Love how my face feels after repeated use . I will def keep this in my skincare routine . A bit pricey.
Pamela A.
San Pedro Sula Cortes
I got this one as a sample !! I been only used like 4 times but I don't think is for my skin so it's very disappointing, it gave me a lot of dry patches and also made my skin a little bit red and itchy
Judy L.
A great all around tonner. I usually use witch hazel as an astringent tonner, but I really started to notice smaller pores and a less oily face overall when I used this tonner daily. Highly recommend.
Alex N.
I saw a difference in my skin almost instantly when using the first few days, but I started to break out in a rash on the third or so day.. super disappointing because it helped with the oils in my skin when I wore makeup all day..
Grant H.
Okay, this is a wonderful product. It feels good when you put it on, and smells wonderful. It more than met my expectations. I have oily skin, but after using this product I would definitely recommend. Your face will fee brand new.
Victoria S.
I had very high hopes after researching this product and I was very excited to try it. However, my skin got extremely dry and crackly and irritated so I had to stop using it. Maybe if I used a little less, I would've liked it more.
Hayley M.
I really like this because this worked on my normal to dry skin. The price is not too bad and I would purchase again. The packaging works great with how the product dispenses. I would definitely buy again.
Trish C.
Kissimmee, FL
Origins Balancing Tonic Obsessed with this! I have sensitive skin and have been on vacation soaking up the sun. This has helped me balance my skin tone and texture without any irritation!
Nikolette Z.
I have very sensitive skin, I am always weary of trying toners on my face in the fear that it will dry my skin out. The Origins Balancing Toner is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin that gets easily irritated by fscial products. I would definitely recommend this product!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.