BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Emily T.
Clearwater, FL
This is my go-to, 'basic' toner that I always have on hand. It leaves your face feeling refreshed and prepared for any other products you use! It does have a slight alcohol smell, but it dissipates quickly and doesn't bother me (and I'm very sensitive to smells).
Lucy S.
West Chester, OH
This toner packs a punch ! And is so strong - the scent makes me feel like it is working. I do feel like my skin looks better after using it to tone after about 2 weeks. My husband even started using it.
Alyx T.
I have used this product for a week now and so far so good. Hoping to know more once I get through the whole sample. I find it to be refreshing and slightly tingling.
Vera R.
Reseda, CA
Really enjoy this toner feels lightweight is alcohol free and isn't very scented. I use this when my skin feels congested and it really opens it up and soothes any irritation I have. Definitely will continue to repurchase
Kaley M.
Camillus, NY
I was recommended this toner by a sephora employee since I have combination skin. It's supposed to balance out the oily and dry areas. It is gentle on my sensitive skin. However I don't really notice it doing anything. I don't think I ever really notice if any toner actually does anything to be honest...
Stefany C.
Port Allen
I Really like this toner. I can really feel it sink in. The cooling sensation that it leaves on my skin is great. Of course if that not something you like then I would stay away from this one. But I really did enjoy this.
Shirley T.
Ponce
I love this tonic so much! I just feel like it puts everything in place. My skin feels fresh and is soooo gentle. I would recommend this to everybody because you don't need so much to apple and has a lot of product.
Olivia S.
['Lincoln', 'NE'], NE
Love this tonic and really every origin product that I have purchased! They are all very gentle on the skin and although they can be pricey, I have yet to find products that I was as pleased with as I was with these.
Esther K.
Needham, MA
I have been using this toner for YEARS. I would consider my skin to be normal/oily. I use this twice a day and it really hydrates my skin and preps it for the day/night. It doesn't feel like it's striping anything off your skin like some toners. It also lasts for a while. You really only need to put a little bit on a cotton pad each time you use it!
Lala S.
I use this toner after I wash my face. The packaging is nice. I like the way it makes my skin feel. I bought it from a Sephora store. It is a little pricey but you get a good amount of uses. I would recommend this.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?