BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Britney H.
Scottsboro , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner keeps the redness off my face and makes my skin feel baby soft and extremely smooth. I love applying the toner right after I use my favorite face wash. It doesn't have a bad smell either, which is awesome.
Stephanie R.
Indianola, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice smell and left my skin moisturized and not dry. It came as a package with the treatment and moisturizer. It didn't leave feeling too greasy but a little bit by the end of the day.
Zian G.
Frequent user of the product. Love it so much! No matter what skin type the timer is fresh, light and does it's job 100%. Great for everyday use, before and after makeup. Cleans face without harsh alcohol feeling.
Jocelyn G.
Pacoima, CA
Overall this toner really does work magic it works amazing to clean all the dirt off my face and it's the first time I use it so there's no problem so far. The packaging is sooo cute I really enjoyed this product.
Francheska S.
I love Origins products but I felt like this one dried out my skin. I have combination skin and mostly all toners work but this one didn't live up to my expectations. Its not pricey but I wouldn't use it.
Ariana K.
Northville, MI
Great basic cleanser and toner. It definitely removed impurities and helps the overall look of the skin. I may repurchase this product because it was overall effective. I would recommend to others consistently.
Daisy M.
Humble
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this everyday. Morning and night. I have oily skin and I tend to get a breakout do to it. It helps heal them quicker and I use it with the face wash gel and the purity face wash.
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner makes my skin feel the best it ever feels every night! My face feels like it can breathe because it's so clean! It's not super affordable but not super expensive, but I think it's totally worth it!!
Fangyue H.
Portland
It works well as a cleaning toner. It has a very strong alcohol smell that I feel too overwhelming every time I use it. It gave me a tingling feeling which irritates me a little. Other than that, it's good.
Molly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin feels so wonderful after using this! It's gentle on my skin, doesn't leave it way to oily, and very hydrating on my skin. It met above and beyond my expectations. I will be buying this again in the future!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.