BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Kasie P.
I love the feeling of putting this on after I have washed my face. It really makes it feel like I got it clean. I have used this for years and I love it. Yes it is 22$ but I still continue to repurchase it. It keeps my skin clean and clear.
Jordan L.
Fayetteville, AR
Best toner on the market!! Coming from managing a make up/ skin care store I get to take home and try products! This is one that I've actually repurchased multiple times! It does everything! My skin feels so cleansed and refreshed after!
Audrey I.
Arlington, TX
I don't have a lot of acne but, I do have a lot of stubborn black heads that I can't seem to get rid, unless i'm using this toner. Not only has this toner cleared my skin but it's helped to balance my skin so it doesn't feel oily or dry.
Debbie H.
08754
This is a great face toner...I use a toner a part of my morning and evening face care routine and have found this product to be one of the products that I always go back to.
Emily B.
Pensacola, FL
Origins makes great skincare products. I feel like I'm using all natural skin care and it is never too harsh on my skin! I used this after checks and balances! I love the scent! It doesn't have a strong alcohol smell, like most tonics!
Lark C.
Gadsden, AL
This toner is great for my skin! My face feels fresh and looks amazing! The packaging is really cute and the price isn't bad! It isn't too harsh on my skin like other toners I've tried! I would definitely recommended and repurchase!
Kacey M.
I've been using this toner for 8 years. It really helps to clear out your pores and get out the extra makeup that might be left in your skin. It is not too harsh and doesn't leave the skin dry.
Claudette G.
oak harbor
this product does what it claims... it balances your skin... i have combination skin that leans towards the dry side... this hydrates the dry areas and balances the oils on my t-zone... doesn't irritate my sensitive skin... and really clears those pesky whiteheads on and around my nose...
Silgi K.
I have been using SKII toner for about three months and have noticed that my skin was getting use to the products, so I needed a change. That is how I can across Origin Toner, the consistency was very similar but the smell and aciadity was more potent, which I liked. It help clear my skin right before I latehered my face with extended steps of moisterizer and serum.
Hope G.
I have combo skin so finding a product that works for me can be difficult. This product has definitely hit the nail on the head with what I was looking for. It's gentle on the skin, and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or dry. I love it and will keep using it.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?