BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Kat A.
Tigard , OR
This is a great tonic it makes my skin feel fresh and energized. I use it in conjunction with my moisturizer from origins and they both work so well together. It's well worth the price for the long lasting effect and the quality of the product.
mia j.
Winter Spgs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always had red skin on random parts of my face, nothing seemed to tone out the red patches accept this! I love love love this product. I was so happy to find it at Target and it was gentle on my skin, which is very sensitive to most toners
angela j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is important to me that I balance the ph of my skin which is why I love this product. This product cleans my skin and leaves it feeling fresh. I would definitely recommend this to a family member or friend.
Marina E.
I have used this product a few times and it works wonders! I usually wear a lot of makeup so after I wash my face I use the cleanser to take off the extra gunk that may not have gotten off of my skin. Love it!
Ashley B.
Hooper, UT
Average skin toner. I enjoy the smell and it seems to give me that extra clean feeling after washing my face, but it's not my favorite. Great for acne prone skin. I definitely would give it another try to see if maybe I like it better.
Corah W.
Lakewood, OH
This stuff does help take redness out of my face only if used every day for a couple of weeks. The only reason i took off a star is because the smell bothers me for some reason.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this and the color adds some character to my skin care cabinet. I love the way my face feels after using this toner but I feel like it doesn't do enough to justify spending the money on it.
Kristina G.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the balancing tonic. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and ready for moisturizer. I love how lightweight it is and how soft my skin feels afterwards. This isn't just another tonic! It really works!!
Sara K.
Raleigh, NC
It's a basic tonic. It feels good and doesn't sting and gives a clean feeling. But I don't think it was anything extra special. I don't feel like it did anything extra other than make my skin feel a little cleaner.
zozo S.
Bethlehem, PA
By far this is the best toner i have purchased... within a week my skin was noticeably brighter and more even toned (this is an accomplishment considering i have a reddish colored skin due to acne)!!! i will be purchasing this product again
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.