BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Orgins is a great brand. Their stores are always super clean and fresh which makes for a nice shopping experience. This product is gentle but gets the job done. I'm not sure it works very well on my skin. Room for improvement for sure. Not worth the price.
Emily C.
Origins is my favorite skin care brand. I love using this in the morning and at night before I go to bed. I live in a big city, which means dirt and dust are flying around everywhere. It amazes me how much of that it pulls off of my face at the end of a long day. Definitely recommend this!
Betsy G.
I enjoy using this when my skin is irritated from constant weather changes or my make up routine. I can always add this to my skincare routine to get my skin back to it's usually glowing self. Not a mainstay in my routine, but I do purchase this if my skin is acting up.
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Origins Balancing Tonic is amazing for my dry-oily skin. My nose stays dry and my cheeks as well but my forehead tends to be oily. This product helps balance it all out, and cleans my face well. Great product!! I will continue to purchase this item.
Aymon F.
Stony brook, NY
I have used a lot of toners in the past and this is a really good one! It was really good at keeping my skin at a nice balance as it's usually dry down my nose. The packaging was also really nice to look at, this is my first time using this product and I would buy it again.
Jackie W.
Irving, TX
This is for the treatment lotion (toner) with White Tea because the real page won't let me review it. Anyway, it is amazing. I always thought a toner would be too drying because of the alcohol, but it is actually hydrating. And the smell is so refreshing!
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this every night. As a person with dry skin already I have to be very careful of what I put on my face. With this brand I do not worry so much. I have used the serums comet the face mask, the toner, lotion, you name it! Mild smell too for an astringent!
Kirstin C.
I always have to have a toner of some sort in my skincare routine, and this one is absolutely amazing! It feels so refreshing on my skin and really helps my skin free super clean afterwards. This is totally a product I would recommend to my friends!
Nandini B.
Marietta, GA
This toner is great if you have oily/normal skin, or are having a break out. When I get any sort of acne, I switch over to this guy and use it instead of my normal one for redness. It can be slightly drying so it's important to use a good moisturizer, but personally it is perfect for my needs!
Brittney S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Very gentle toner. I felt like for the cost I got a lot of product. It is a higher end product but a little goes a long way. Leaves the skin smooth and refreshed. I bought in an orgins store in dallas. I will def be buying this again. I feel like for the cost and the outsome it can not be beat.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?