BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Kaley M.
Camillus, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended this toner by a sephora employee since I have combination skin. It's supposed to balance out the oily and dry areas. It is gentle on my sensitive skin. However I don't really notice it doing anything. I don't think I ever really notice if any toner actually does anything to be honest...
Stefany C.
Port Allen
I Really like this toner. I can really feel it sink in. The cooling sensation that it leaves on my skin is great. Of course if that not something you like then I would stay away from this one. But I really did enjoy this.
Vera R.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoy this toner feels lightweight is alcohol free and isn't very scented. I use this when my skin feels congested and it really opens it up and soothes any irritation I have. Definitely will continue to repurchase
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this tonic and really every origin product that I have purchased! They are all very gentle on the skin and although they can be pricey, I have yet to find products that I was as pleased with as I was with these.
Shirley T.
Ponce
I love this tonic so much! I just feel like it puts everything in place. My skin feels fresh and is soooo gentle. I would recommend this to everybody because you don't need so much to apple and has a lot of product.
Lala S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this toner after I wash my face. The packaging is nice. I like the way it makes my skin feel. I bought it from a Sephora store. It is a little pricey but you get a good amount of uses. I would recommend this.
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a basic tonic. It feels good and doesn't sting and gives a clean feeling. But I don't think it was anything extra special. I don't feel like it did anything extra other than make my skin feel a little cleaner.
Esther K.
Needham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this toner for YEARS. I would consider my skin to be normal/oily. I use this twice a day and it really hydrates my skin and preps it for the day/night. It doesn't feel like it's striping anything off your skin like some toners. It also lasts for a while. You really only need to put a little bit on a cotton pad each time you use it!
Katie T.
Mount Airy, NC
This toner made my skin look more even toned. It was very gentle on my skin. It did not take a lot. It was very effective and it met all of my expectations! I would buy this product again for sure in the future!
Nicole P.
This product is so amazing!! It left my skin feeling great. It was very gentle on my skin.i noticed a difference right away and left my skin feeling great. I would use it again and highly recommend this product!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.