BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Emily B.
Milton, FL
Origins makes great skincare products. I feel like I'm using all natural skin care and it is never too harsh on my skin! I used this after checks and balances! I love the scent! It doesn't have a strong alcohol smell, like most tonics!
Lark C.
Gadsden, AL
This toner is great for my skin! My face feels fresh and looks amazing! The packaging is really cute and the price isn't bad! It isn't too harsh on my skin like other toners I've tried! I would definitely recommended and repurchase!
Kacey M.
I've been using this toner for 8 years. It really helps to clear out your pores and get out the extra makeup that might be left in your skin. It is not too harsh and doesn't leave the skin dry.
Claudette G.
oak harbor
this product does what it claims... it balances your skin... i have combination skin that leans towards the dry side... this hydrates the dry areas and balances the oils on my t-zone... doesn't irritate my sensitive skin... and really clears those pesky whiteheads on and around my nose...
Silgi K.
I have been using SKII toner for about three months and have noticed that my skin was getting use to the products, so I needed a change. That is how I can across Origin Toner, the consistency was very similar but the smell and aciadity was more potent, which I liked. It help clear my skin right before I latehered my face with extended steps of moisterizer and serum.
Hope G.
I have combo skin so finding a product that works for me can be difficult. This product has definitely hit the nail on the head with what I was looking for. It's gentle on the skin, and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or dry. I love it and will keep using it.
Emily T.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to, 'basic' toner that I always have on hand. It leaves your face feeling refreshed and prepared for any other products you use! It does have a slight alcohol smell, but it dissipates quickly and doesn't bother me (and I'm very sensitive to smells).
Alyx T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product for a week now and so far so good. Hoping to know more once I get through the whole sample. I find it to be refreshing and slightly tingling.
Lucy S.
West Chester, OH
This toner packs a punch ! And is so strong - the scent makes me feel like it is working. I do feel like my skin looks better after using it to tone after about 2 weeks. My husband even started using it.
Kaley M.
Camillus, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended this toner by a sephora employee since I have combination skin. It's supposed to balance out the oily and dry areas. It is gentle on my sensitive skin. However I don't really notice it doing anything. I don't think I ever really notice if any toner actually does anything to be honest...
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.