BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Saima B.
Morrisville , NC
I used it as a recommendation by a friend who seems to love it. She is on her 8th bottle. It wasn't for me. I didn't see any difference in my skin not did I care for the heavy smell it has. With that said, it also didn't do any damage to my skin either. Not a product for me.
Amy A.
Hobart, IN
My favorite toner! My skin has become pretty normal lately and this helps keep it balanced. It doesn't sting your face like some toners do and it helps keep your face feeling refreshed. The scent is very nice as well. I would recommend this to anyone with combo/normal skin.
Jamie S.
Laconia, NH
This is a great toner that keeps my skin super balanced, especially after I wash it using a cleanser. It also helps to take off any excess makeup that my cleanser didn't get it. The smell is a bit too strong for my liking, but I like to use this a few times a week.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
Origins is on of my favorite skin care brands. I have been using this toner for about 2 years and consider it holy grail to my skin care routine. This product has dramatically improved my skins texture and all around look. It's a must have in my book ! I definitely recommend !
Marta A.
Dudley, NC
This was the first toner I ever bought I'm pretty sure, and it is what got me hooked on taking care of my skin more and making sure that I cleanse, tone, and moisterize my skin every morning and every night. I would even give this as a gift to my family/friends.
Sophie L.
Hingham, MA
I have oily to combo skin which can be prone to breakout. While other toners Origins makes are more geared towards troubled skin, i find hydrating my skin more helps prevent my acne and this toner is great. It works well to strip access oil without drying your skin.
Courtney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Amazing toner for combo skin! It's balancing so it helps hydrate dry areas while keeping oily areas under control. My skin vastly improved after adding this to my skincare regiment. If you've struggled to find a good toner for combination skin, give this one a try!
Michala J.
This was really nice for my sensitive skin! It didn't break me out or irritate my skin, but it didn't do wonders. I was hoping it would calm my redness a little bit more! I got this from the Origins website. I won't buy it again, but it isn't a bad product overall.
Aneesah C.
Jamestown, NC
Origins balancing tonic is my HOLY GRAIL toner. I purchase mime at Sephora or the Origins counter in Belk. This product is very effective for combination skin. I'm on my 3rd bottle, the product lasts a long time also!!! This is a must have in your skincare routine.
Jade A.
Oakland, CA
My skin feels so clean and fresh after using this! I use it after I take off my make up and I feel like it's really getting into my pores and clearing out all the dirt and excess oil without damaging my skin. I would recommend this to an infant it's so awesome.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?