BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Hadlee B.
Deer Park, WA
I put this toner on before my moisturizer in the mornings. It helps to even my skin tone before I apply my makeup. It's not my absolute favorite toner though. It can dry out skin and stings a little bit around the eyes. For someone with dry skin, I recommend tea tree toner from lush.
Dael T.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite toners hands down, this one my first toner I ever purchased and I really liked it and I almost finished it so quick. I would definitely purchase this again. Skin feels very clean and fresh and great to minimize pores. Will purchase once my first bottle is done.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
The smell of this product is nice. I like how my skin feels after I use it. I am very picky when it comes to toner, but this one is gentle on my skin. I am a first time user and do recommend it to others.
Arianna D.
Absolutely love this toner. Is a bit pricey but it really is good! I have dry skin so I use this very little but every now and then my skin asks for it. The only thing that I don't like is the smell, for me is a bit strong but, if you don't use too much you can pass the smell.
Saima B.
Morrisville , NC
I used it as a recommendation by a friend who seems to love it. She is on her 8th bottle. It wasn't for me. I didn't see any difference in my skin not did I care for the heavy smell it has. With that said, it also didn't do any damage to my skin either. Not a product for me.
Jazmyne M.
Im not too big on these products but i personally like how this one leaves you refreshed and fellinng happy about yourself. its not the greatest but it is however a lot better than competitors in my personal opinion. Theres always room for improvement but this isnt too far
Sara F.
Vicksburg
I like this toner but will probably use something else when I use my the bottle. It was a gift from a family member. Although I do like it, I feel like something else would better suit my skin tone! I wouldn't rebuy, but only because I think I can find a better match for me!
Allison S.
I have never found a toner or tonic that worked for my skin because it is super sensitive. This balancing tonic has worked great though! I have noticed a different in the texture of my skin and it has really balance out the color of it as well. I swear by origins skin care!
Amy A.
Hobart, IN
My favorite toner! My skin has become pretty normal lately and this helps keep it balanced. It doesn't sting your face like some toners do and it helps keep your face feeling refreshed. The scent is very nice as well. I would recommend this to anyone with combo/normal skin.
Jamie S.
Laconia, NH
This is a great toner that keeps my skin super balanced, especially after I wash it using a cleanser. It also helps to take off any excess makeup that my cleanser didn't get it. The smell is a bit too strong for my liking, but I like to use this a few times a week.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?