BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Jackie W.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is for the treatment lotion (toner) with White Tea because the real page won't let me review it. Anyway, it is amazing. I always thought a toner would be too drying because of the alcohol, but it is actually hydrating. And the smell is so refreshing!
Aymon F.
Stony brook, NY
I have used a lot of toners in the past and this is a really good one! It was really good at keeping my skin at a nice balance as it's usually dry down my nose. The packaging was also really nice to look at, this is my first time using this product and I would buy it again.
Nandini B.
Marietta, GA
This toner is great if you have oily/normal skin, or are having a break out. When I get any sort of acne, I switch over to this guy and use it instead of my normal one for redness. It can be slightly drying so it's important to use a good moisturizer, but personally it is perfect for my needs!
Brittney S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Very gentle toner. I felt like for the cost I got a lot of product. It is a higher end product but a little goes a long way. Leaves the skin smooth and refreshed. I bought in an orgins store in dallas. I will def be buying this again. I feel like for the cost and the outsome it can not be beat.
Kirstin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have to have a toner of some sort in my skincare routine, and this one is absolutely amazing! It feels so refreshing on my skin and really helps my skin free super clean afterwards. This is totally a product I would recommend to my friends!
Maggie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night. As a person with dry skin already I have to be very careful of what I put on my face. With this brand I do not worry so much. I have used the serums comet the face mask, the toner, lotion, you name it! Mild smell too for an astringent!
Desiree C.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the absolute best toner that I have tried. It doesn't dry my sensitive, combination skin out. I've been using this on and off for about 8 months and I won't be trying anything else out anytime soon. My face feels healthy and looks so radiant!
Sharrukina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't know much about toners until I received a sample of this product from Origins. After doing my research I noticed that including a toner in your daily skin routine can be very beneficial. I do not have dry or oily skin however I do notice my skin looks very clear throughout the day.
Marisa L.
Avondale, AZ
I was told to use this toner by a rep at a high end make up store and I have been in love! This is probably my 6th bottle. It balances my skin and leaves my skin feel refreshed and hydrated. Breakouts are so rare now. Doesn't have that awful alcohol smell and doesn't burn. Best skin I've had in a long time!
Zara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this once in my life and I like it a lot it's a little pricey for me so I am not I repeat user but it is extremely effective. I got this along time ago so I do not remember where I got it but I do recommend it if you're looking for a good serum.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.