BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Ruby K.
Weslaco, TX
I use the complete line of Origins as well as other brands. This is really the only toner I love to use, it makes my skin feel even cleaner then before. The price range is durable, it's not expensive but it's not cheap either. I would buy again until I can a better toner but until then, this my ultimate favorite
Michelle V.
Victorville, CA
I thought this was just a normal toner..I used up my bottle and switched to.something else and my skin didn't look as smooth anymore. I realized it was the toner that was really helping my texture look smoother. Repurchased it and have been loving it since. Will definitely be repurchasing again in the future!!!
Kelsey A.
Mission viejo, CA
I always thought toner was a wast of money and time? What does it really even do? I never feel a difference! But this one! I love this one! I have noticed a huge difference in my skin and WAYY less texture. I will use forever I love it. And it totally does it's work.
Angelique
Billerica, MA
this product is great if you have oily skin with enlarged pores. I have combination skin (oily in my t zone dry everywhere else), when I put this on my whole face it worked for my oily parts but wasn't the best for my dryer parts. I now only use it in my oily zone and it works well to control oil.
Jax H.
Origins uses quality ingredients. They don't put extra fillers in any of their toners which makes me happy. I really recommend this to people who have combination skin. I would buy it again but it's not my favorite toner.
charlotte r.
Capo Beach, CA
I have used this for a while now. I used it for a bit when I was younger and now that I'm a little older I still love it. It feels nice and pulls extra dirt off my skin that my cleanser didn't grab. I love the packaging as well. I feel like you get a lot of product. And a little goes a long way.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
this tonic is perfect! i love origins products. they are perfect for any skin type and they work great on my dry skin. i always use these products and my skin feels amazing afterwards. i recommend anybody to try this
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
I highly recommend you use a toner before applying your primer. This is my all time favorite toner. It really transforms my face and even takes off any makeup that I might have still had on. Super effective and I definitely recommend this. I purchased this at the Origins Flatiron store in NY.
Tori S.
Fayetteville, AR
The only other toner I had used before this was Seabreeze which feels very harsh on my skin. This left me feeling clean and refreshed without the harsh alcohol feel. I will probably use it again in the future but I'm still exploring other options for toner to see if there are others I like better.
Tayler W.
Harsh smell but the product is in fact very balancing. When my skin is having hormonal issues this toner really helps clean it up. It isn't harsh on the skin and it has a nice tightening effect without over drying. It's not something I recommend for dry skin. More oily to combination skin.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?