BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Emily C.
Chapel Hill, NC
This tonic smells so good! It feels very cooling and soothing on my sensitive skin. It leaves me feeling very clean and fresh but not overly dry which has been a problem with others I have tried. It has helped me tremendously with hormonal breakouts and changes in my skin.
Christie M.
Orlando
I love this toner, it’s my favorite thing to use right after I get out of the shower I feel like it tightens up my pores and cleans at the same time. Not too pricey, I get it at Sephora so I feel like it’s worth the price. I would totally recommend it to others, it’s so gentle and works so well it’s great for sensitive skin.
Taney R.
I love this tonic. Recently got a sample to try at home and a little goes such a long way. I've already had the little sample from Sephora for a week and I still have almoat the full amount left. It is pretty drying but if you wait for it to dry and use a moisturizer it helps. I've seen a significant difference in my face.
Tanner J.
Olympia, WA
I have very sensitive skin but this product seems to work amazingly while also being gentle enough so I can avoid a burning red face. My skin always feels perfectly fine and it makes a huge difference. Going some time without it and starting again made me see how much it helped my skin feel all around better and healthier!
Jazmyn S.
This is absolutely amazing stuff. It is super refreshing and invigorating on my skin and is a great way to wake up and go to sleep. I have very sensitive skin and this tonic is my favorite so far! No issues redness or irritation so far. I am using coconut oil as well to supplement moisture. I love the way this stuff smells!
Emma S.
I love this toner! I apply a small amount on a cotton pad and rub it all over my face after cleansing. It picks up any extra makeup or dirt that was left on my skin, but it doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped of moisture and super dry (even with my sensitive skin). I definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a gentle toner to leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Ashley M.
I loved this toner when I first bought it. I even made it to my fourth bottle I think but then I noticed it started making me breakout too much and it dried my skin out so I would only recommend using it once in awhile for a nice clean refreshing feel, not everyday.
Dana H.
The Origins balancing toner did wonders for my skin, it's soothing properties helped level my skin out after my nightly exfoliating cleanse as well as my morning oil cleanse. Unlike other toners that I have found to be too astringent and drying, this toner left my skin feeling hydrated and balanced, just like its name.
Susana M.
Okay I have tried toners from all different brands including high end and drug store! This is so far my favorite one-- it cleans my skin even after I have cleansed but it's still gentle enough to where it doesn't burn like other toners have. My skin feels really clean and it's become part of my nightly skin routine!
Michelle V.
Victorville, CA
I thought this was just a normal toner..I used up my bottle and switched to.something else and my skin didn't look as smooth anymore. I realized it was the toner that was really helping my texture look smoother. Repurchased it and have been loving it since. Will definitely be repurchasing again in the future!!!
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?