BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Aneesah C.
Jamestown, NC
Origins balancing tonic is my HOLY GRAIL toner. I purchase mime at Sephora or the Origins counter in Belk. This product is very effective for combination skin. I'm on my 3rd bottle, the product lasts a long time also!!! This is a must have in your skincare routine.
Courtney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing toner for combo skin! It's balancing so it helps hydrate dry areas while keeping oily areas under control. My skin vastly improved after adding this to my skincare regiment. If you've struggled to find a good toner for combination skin, give this one a try!
Michala J.
This was really nice for my sensitive skin! It didn't break me out or irritate my skin, but it didn't do wonders. I was hoping it would calm my redness a little bit more! I got this from the Origins website. I won't buy it again, but it isn't a bad product overall.
Sophie L.
Hingham, MA
I have oily to combo skin which can be prone to breakout. While other toners Origins makes are more geared towards troubled skin, i find hydrating my skin more helps prevent my acne and this toner is great. It works well to strip access oil without drying your skin.
Jade A.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin feels so clean and fresh after using this! I use it after I take off my make up and I feel like it's really getting into my pores and clearing out all the dirt and excess oil without damaging my skin. I would recommend this to an infant it's so awesome.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Orgins is a great brand. Their stores are always super clean and fresh which makes for a nice shopping experience. This product is gentle but gets the job done. I'm not sure it works very well on my skin. Room for improvement for sure. Not worth the price.
Emilie H.
Silverdale, WA
I am really enjoying using this toner. I've only been using it for a few weeks, maybe not long enough to make a final judgement, but I am enjoying it so far. It makes my skin feel toned and clean. It's a great product!
Emily C.
Origins is my favorite skin care brand. I love using this in the morning and at night before I go to bed. I live in a big city, which means dirt and dust are flying around everywhere. It amazes me how much of that it pulls off of my face at the end of a long day. Definitely recommend this!
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Origins Balancing Tonic is amazing for my dry-oily skin. My nose stays dry and my cheeks as well but my forehead tends to be oily. This product helps balance it all out, and cleans my face well. Great product!! I will continue to purchase this item.
Betsy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using this when my skin is irritated from constant weather changes or my make up routine. I can always add this to my skincare routine to get my skin back to it's usually glowing self. Not a mainstay in my routine, but I do purchase this if my skin is acting up.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.