BY ORIGINS #35 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Tori S.
Fayetteville, AR
The only other toner I had used before this was Seabreeze which feels very harsh on my skin. This left me feeling clean and refreshed without the harsh alcohol feel. I will probably use it again in the future but I'm still exploring other options for toner to see if there are others I like better.
Tayler W.
Harsh smell but the product is in fact very balancing. When my skin is having hormonal issues this toner really helps clean it up. It isn't harsh on the skin and it has a nice tightening effect without over drying. It's not something I recommend for dry skin. More oily to combination skin.
Neran D.
Flint, MI
After YEARS of keeping toner out of my cleansing routine, I recently added it back into the rotation. After a couple of tries with other brands, I was about to jump off the toner bus until I grabbed a bottle of this stuff. This tonic has made me a believer in toner once again. My skin does feel balanced - it truly feels "clean" in the oily areas like the nose and chin while the non-oily areas feel refreshed and surprisingly replinshed. The results? My very stubborn blackheads are noticeably smaller and my skin is beautifully smooth, particuarlly on the sides of the chin where I tend to get texture.
Autumn G.
I love this toner more than any other toner I've tried. I think it is worth every penny. It cleared up my skin and left it feeling smooth and looking better than it ever has. It didn't bother my sensitive skin at all which I found impressive for a toner. I can't wait to repurchase it!
Hadlee B.
Deer Park, WA
I put this toner on before my moisturizer in the mornings. It helps to even my skin tone before I apply my makeup. It's not my absolute favorite toner though. It can dry out skin and stings a little bit around the eyes. For someone with dry skin, I recommend tea tree toner from lush.
Dael T.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite toners hands down, this one my first toner I ever purchased and I really liked it and I almost finished it so quick. I would definitely purchase this again. Skin feels very clean and fresh and great to minimize pores. Will purchase once my first bottle is done.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
The smell of this product is nice. I like how my skin feels after I use it. I am very picky when it comes to toner, but this one is gentle on my skin. I am a first time user and do recommend it to others.
Arianna D.
Absolutely love this toner. Is a bit pricey but it really is good! I have dry skin so I use this very little but every now and then my skin asks for it. The only thing that I don't like is the smell, for me is a bit strong but, if you don't use too much you can pass the smell.
Sara F.
Vicksburg
I like this toner but will probably use something else when I use my the bottle. It was a gift from a family member. Although I do like it, I feel like something else would better suit my skin tone! I wouldn't rebuy, but only because I think I can find a better match for me!
Saima B.
Morrisville , NC
I used it as a recommendation by a friend who seems to love it. She is on her 8th bottle. It wasn't for me. I didn't see any difference in my skin not did I care for the heavy smell it has. With that said, it also didn't do any damage to my skin either. Not a product for me.
Shannon G.
Rincon, GA
I've been using this for a while and it's worked well at combating my flaky dry spots but I have yet to see any difference in tightening my poors. Any else experience this?
alli g.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it help soothe it ?
Stephanie R.
Im dying to try all of these new products from origins! Is it worth the $??
Kay D.
Does this have alcohol? I don't want this to dry out my skin