BY ORIGINS #34 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Saumya S.
['Toronto ', ''], ON
although this is one of their most famous toner- i did not like it too much. It does have a weird smell to it and its strong. When you apply it it does feel like alcohol or some strong chemical being applied. Consistency is good but just the smell and feel of it isn;t great. Packaging is not good as well-you have to open the cap to get product in instaed of a pump.
Ying L.
I find that this products really keeps my skin balanced and sometimes i even notice it'll help keep some of my blemishes away! I have gone through almost two now and i still really love it! Not a big fan of the scent but scents don't usually bother me as long as the product works! It's great for any skin type and it does amazingly on sensitive skin as well!
Nifty K.
Albertson, NY
I love this product within a few days my skin changed drastically.My skin tone evened out.I recommend using this after a deep cleaning cleanser.I use orgins check and balances twice a day , when I wake up,and before I go to sleep . I use this product before I go to sleep after I use orgins checks and balances.
Adeeba K.
This toner has a STRONG smell! I would recommend using a small amount on a cotton pad after cleansing the skin thoroughly. I use it to close up my pores and balance the pH in my skin after I wash off make up and sunscreen. I also use it after putting on face masks for the same reason. Highly recommended because it was great all over my combination skin.
Alicia S.
Charleston, WV
I apply this right after I wash my face. I do really like it it helps balance the oils on my face throughout the day. I usually put a spray top n it to spray it on my face and then use a cotton pad to rub it in. Or sometimes I just use my hands. I wish it came with something like that. But what can ya do? I still really love this product anyways.
Maria F.
Raleigh, NC
Great toner for oily skin. My skin felt really clean after using it and I saw a huge improvement in the texture overall. My face became a lot clearer and brighter and this product leaves a minty feeling to the skin. On the negative the bottle doesn't have a stopper so it's easy to overuse the timer or use too much and it didn't last long for either.
Toby T.
Washington, DC
This really does exactly what it promises--balances tricky skin problems. I get really oily in some parts of my face but dry and rough in others, and using this tonic before bed help me clear up my pores and smooth out my trouble spots. Plus, it smells amazing!
Chrystal G.
Longbranch, WA
I LOVE origins products and this toner is so refreshing and gentle but it packs a big punch! It helps smooth any rough areas of your skin and makes your skin feel hydrated and slightly exfoliated after one use. Continual usage leads to super smooth and even textured skin and is a life changer! Highly recommend for uneven texture and skin tone!
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I exclusively use Origins as my skin care regimen. I purchase at my local Dillards store. I love every product especially this one. It cleans my face without leaving it feeling dry or flaky. This is my go to toner that I use twice daily everyday.
nae m.
San antonio, TX
I really, really like this toner. You can definitely feel it cleansing your face. The only thing is that if you have very sensitive skin, you can sometimes feel a tingling sensation that may feel uncomfortable. However, this toner has definitely helped my acne clear up as well as making my pores smaller. I definitely recommend.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?