BY ORIGINS #43 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Jazmyne M.
Im not too big on these products but i personally like how this one leaves you refreshed and fellinng happy about yourself. its not the greatest but it is however a lot better than competitors in my personal opinion. Theres always room for improvement but this isnt too far
Sara F.
Vicksburg
I like this toner but will probably use something else when I use my the bottle. It was a gift from a family member. Although I do like it, I feel like something else would better suit my skin tone! I wouldn't rebuy, but only because I think I can find a better match for me!
Saima B.
Morrisville , NC
I used it as a recommendation by a friend who seems to love it. She is on her 8th bottle. It wasn't for me. I didn't see any difference in my skin not did I care for the heavy smell it has. With that said, it also didn't do any damage to my skin either. Not a product for me.
Allison S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never found a toner or tonic that worked for my skin because it is super sensitive. This balancing tonic has worked great though! I have noticed a different in the texture of my skin and it has really balance out the color of it as well. I swear by origins skin care!
Mik B.
Coralville, IA
Wonderful balancing toner. Great for all skin types and leaves the skin feeling nice and refreshed after cleansing. Great price for the size and easy application. One of the toners I regularly have in and out of my daily routine.
Amy A.
Hobart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite toner! My skin has become pretty normal lately and this helps keep it balanced. It doesn't sting your face like some toners do and it helps keep your face feeling refreshed. The scent is very nice as well. I would recommend this to anyone with combo/normal skin.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
Origins is on of my favorite skin care brands. I have been using this toner for about 2 years and consider it holy grail to my skin care routine. This product has dramatically improved my skins texture and all around look. It's a must have in my book ! I definitely recommend !
Jamie S.
Laconia, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great toner that keeps my skin super balanced, especially after I wash it using a cleanser. It also helps to take off any excess makeup that my cleanser didn't get it. The smell is a bit too strong for my liking, but I like to use this a few times a week.
member-4f4744549
Weston, FL
This product is amazing. I love how it doesn't have a strong smell and how it leaves my skin feeling super clean without any traces of dirt i love it. this is the first time buying this product and i am not disappointed many other similar products have been very harsh on the skin with the exception to this one
Marta A.
Dudley, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first toner I ever bought I'm pretty sure, and it is what got me hooked on taking care of my skin more and making sure that I cleanse, tone, and moisterize my skin every morning and every night. I would even give this as a gift to my family/friends.
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?
Monique C.