BY ORIGINS #35 in Toners & Astringents

• I have really red skin , will this make my skin red or does it he...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love how this really helps me get rid of my breakouts." in 1 review
Alicia C.
I really do love the entire line of origins products. I feel that this one in particular leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and rejuvinated. I really want to see how long it takes to get noticible changed to my face and skin though. I use it to remove my makeup while adding whatever good quality it claims to add. I just dont notice a difference but it feels nice
Kaleb F.
Boston
As someone with combination skin, it can be hard finding a good tonic to help even out my skin, close up my pores and rebalance my skin’s pH after using cleansers with acids in the shower.

I have been using this equalizing tonic for over a year and a half and I love how it resets, calms, refreshes and prepares my skin for the rest of my skincare regimen.
Amanda A.
Novinger MO
I bought this in a starter kit because I wanted to try more Origins products. I have combination skin and I love this stuff!! It has a pleasant smell, feels refreshing on your face and helps keep breakouts away
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Madison B.
Searcy
This balancing toner is perfect for me. You get so much of it in the cute little bottle it comes in. After cleansing, I use it to remove the things my cleanser may have left behind and it sometimes takes three different cotton pads before it comes up clear, so I know it’s getting EVERYTHING! It doesn’t have an unpleasant smell; it smells but not harshly. I also love the fact that it doesn’t leave my skin feeling so dry that it needs to moisturized or I’ll start flaking like so many other toners. 5/5 I would absolutely recommend this to a friend.
Jessica W.
I think this product is a very gentle toner. Left my skin feeling clean but not super dry and uncomfortable. Toners are not part of my every day skin care routine. Felt like with origins cleansers, my skin was clean enough without having to use a toner.
S A M A N T H A S.
Dallas, TX
Such an awesome toner, I love the mint smell and refreshing feel it gives when you’re finishing up your night time routine. I also use it before I put my makeup on as well! I would totally recommend this product to anyone looking for a great toner!
Jackie K.
Portage, MI
Great product by origins! Felt very cooling and balanced my skin out before makeup application. Love the look and was a decent price for a toner. I bought this at Sephora and was decently surprised. Felt nice on the skin
Roz G.
Minneapolis, MN
I really liked this and used it for a long time. I love how it cleans your skin after you washed it really getting rid of everything. It’s a little spendy and I felt like I went through it really quick but I liked it!
Samantha V.
Bellingham, WA
I love this brand and product. It’s so gentle and effective on my sensitive skin. I’ve only been using it for a short time, but I can tell it will be one of my go-to products and I will be buying again
Sarah Alice S.
Alona R.
Santa Monica, CA
What skin care type would this be best for? Sensitive skin OK?
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Monique C.
Boise, ID
Stephanie F.
Does this give a tingle on your face? What are ingredients?