Origins Balanced Diet Lightweight Moisture Lotion, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Aubrey B.

Origins Balanced Diet Lightweight Moisture Lotion, 1.7 fl oz

Balanced Diet™ Lightweight moisture lotion Softens dry zones, de-shines and refines fine lines. Best for combination skin When skin is not the same all over, it s hard to feed your needs. Nature s nutritionists provide precise portion control to be sure that skin eats smart. Wheat Protein and Soy Protein deliver lightweight liquid nourishment where needed to soften and soothe dry zones without weighing down T-zones. Konjac Powder soaks up sebum, and only sebum, and leaves no leftovers to shine a face up. Skin that s oily here, dry there feels fresher, smoother everywhere. Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested. Balanced Diet Lightweight Moisture Lotion see more...

Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Love to use this as a daily moisturizer. It's very light and does not leave your face feeling oily. Not always easy to find places that carry origins or give discounts but still a very good moisturizer.
Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
I really enjoy and trust Origins as a skincare company. Before I ever started caring about my skin, I remember my mother using their products. I see why they've been around for a while! They're reliable and consistent. I love this moisturizer, which I received as a sample ages ago in an ipsy bag. A little goes a long way, so this has lasted me a while. I'm always happy to try products from this company.
Lauren U.
I give this 4 stars solely because the title "lotion" is misleading. This is my favorite part (I use as step 2) of my daily regimen because it makes my skin feel like it is being treated to a spa day! I buy this online, and while it is not too pricey, I was extremely disappointed when I spilled some and it didn't last as long as the rest of my regimen.
Rae C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Helps keep my skin super soft and supple. The product itself is a little liquidy but when it soaks into the skin, it doesn't leave an oily residue. You don't have to use very much so it does last a really long time and it smells so good! Very good for dry or combination skin, which is what I have.
Destiny G.
I have sensitive skin and this has been ok for it. I feel like I could use this in the future...however there are better alternatives out there. I wish I could like this more. There are many products in this brand that have done better for me. I'm glad I just had a sample.
Michaela J.
I can't say enough about the origins skincare line. It really does just feel right on the skin. Natural products are the way to go. After using natural skin care, going back to other products that have chemicals and things in them, it's almost impossible to go back. Purchasing natural is doing your skin a favor.
Ana A.
Leaves my face feeling extra soft can't really complain with it. Had my mom try it out as well and she loves it although it was a little spendy for her I have gifted her it a few times  super simple but cute packaging but I wish a had a store a little closer to me
Taylor B.
Billings, MT
I do love origins brand products I think they are amazing. That being said, this product was way to gentle for my skin, I could see it being great for oily skin but mine is too combination for it. I would try a heavier lotion from origins.
Tania T.
This moisturizer is wonderful! This moisturizer doesn't make my skin feel greasy or oily and provides enough moisture to keep my face feeling soft. I would purchase this again because it was a moisturizer that kept my skin fresh :)
Lachelle O.
San Antonio
I love this product! This is exceptionally perfect for the one who needs easy hydration...maybe normal to combination skin. It is a little pricy but this product can spread a long way as the consistency is a bit thinner than most moisturizers.