BY ORIGINS

Now lining and defining is Automagically easy to do. The uniquely designed precise pencil point package delivers with super smooth accuracy. Plus, the soft, creamy formula delivers hours of lasting wear.

Cyclopentasiloxane , Synthetic Beeswax , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax , Arachidyl Behenate , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Tocopherol , Dimethiconol , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 30 (Ci 73360) , Red 7 (Ci 15850) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 21 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 6 (Ci 15850)] <ILNILN45129>

• Are different colors shininy or mate please...1 Answers
Kayla H.
Parrish, FL
Very beautiful colors but I felt that it came off quickly and didn’t fill in very well. I felt that I had to reapply often. Wish the packaging was a little bit prettier. Even though the color was pretty I probably won’t buy again
Jessie K.
I wasn't a fan of lip pencil until i try this, now I can't can't stop putting it on. What I like about this lining penciled is that, its sytay on for hours and still look shinny
Denise S.
El Monte, CA
Don't outline my lips much but when I do I love using this product! Very pigmented
Karoline R.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I really like this product! Goes on very smooth and does the job! I ordered the Rosewood color and its perfect. I tend to wear more brownish/pink and mauve colors, this goes with them all.
Sarah F.
I love it beautiful product its shinine its amazing i can wear it fggf ggbhhg fvyvyvyv ytcycyv hhvyvbub ggv ub vub
Sarah F.
Are different colors shininy or mate please tell me

back