Origins Automagically™ Eye Lining Pencil uploaded by Belinda S.

BY ORIGINS

Now lining and defining is Automagically™ easy to do. The uniquely designed precise pencil point package delivers super smooth accuracy. Plus, the soft, creamy formula delivers hours of lasting wear.

Cyclopentasiloxane , Synthetic Beeswax , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Arachidyl Behenate , Microcrystalline Wax \Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] <ILNILN30357>

• Does this product cause irritation for people with highly sensiti...2 Answers
  • Would this be good for a beginner? 3 Answers
Origins Automagically™ Eye Lining Pencil
  • "This is a very nice eye liner and its smudge proof and very black! I would recommend this its a good gift for the holidays and just for a birthday " in 11 reviews
  • "Great color, no pulling on skin, not completely, I have sensitive eyes and it feels great!" in 6 reviews
  • "I found this online and decided to give it a try. The formula is sorta creamy/kohl and is easy to blend out for a smokey eye. Comes off with makeup remover wipes. " in 6 reviews
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Idrk what to say about this liner, because it's not 100% awful, but it's really not that great, it's not super pigmented, and doesn't just glide on, it's a tad rough, I wouldn't repurchase
Andrea S.
Scottsdale , AZ
I've used this liner off and on for several years. They're very comfortable, glide on easily, and last all day. The color selection is nice and they look great on. My only complaints were that the "Jet" isn't as black and dark as I would have liked, and they're a bit pricey. But they last awhile, even using it every day, and I like that you don't need a sharpener. Also, I love Origins as a brand since I try to avoid nasty chemicals.
Shana C.
I purchased this eyeliner from the origins store in my local mall. I absolutely love this liner. It goes on smooth and the color is saturated and brilliant. It smudges easily for a quick smokey eye, but doesn't run if you seal the edge with powder. It's excellent!
I have been using this eye liner for few years. As I try to get other brand and try it, I disappoint and go back to Origins. It is soft, colors pigmentation is great and it stays for a ling time. I have oily leads all year around and it stays put all day, does not smudge or move around. And liner lasts a long time taking into consideration that I use it every single day. The price is def worth it.
Triana G.
It is very very soft, which is nice because it doesn't scratch your eyelid, but at the same time, unless you have a soft touch (which I don't necessarily have), the tip gets flat fairly quickly, and it's rather hard to make it a point again. But I really enjoy it, and I'll buy it again.
Christy W.
Burnsville, NC
I always have problems with eyeliner lasting through the day well NO more! This is the greatest product I have ever found to last from day until night! No more raccoon eyes at 5:00 in the afternoon one coat and they last until I take it off! I recommend this to anyone who works and often goes from work to dinner with little time in between!
Rosanna R.
Ocala, FL
I am currently using it and it is alright. I probably won't by it again. To do winged eyeliner it sucks. When I apply it to the bottom it wears out very fast. And the pencil itself is very cheaply made. It broke within a day of having it so it doesn't even twist up properly.
Camille M.
San Diego, CA
I love this eye lining pencil but I do wish the packaging was more "purse-friendly", as the caps tend to get crushed in my purse long before I run out of product. Once the caps are gone, the product tends to get damaged.

However that said, I keep coming back to this eye liner because it looks fantastic on and it's easy to use. It applies smoothly and does not smudge while I'm wearing it. For the price it offers good value and if the packaging stays intact, it will last a reasonably long time.

Overall, I do recommend it highly.
Shelly V.
Janesville, WI
Very easy to use, glides on with little to no pressure. The price isn't too bad considering the quality of the eyeliner. First time user of origin products. The packaging is clean and simple looking. Yes I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone who likes make up.
Ashley O.
Arlington, TX
Love this eye liner, I've used it for many many years, even before I actually worked for Origins. The texture is wonderful and the smudge sponge on the end is perfect for creating a smoky effect. It always comes in great basic colors and has staying power!
Faith W.
Hackensack, MN
Would this be good for a beginner?
Amy  T.
Greer, SC
Does this product cause irritation for people with highly sensitive skin?