BY ORIGINS

All-Purpose High-Elevation Cream, Dry Skin Relief see more...

Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
In the winter my skin is extremely dry, so I found this product and wanted to give it a try. I really fell in love with it the first use. The cooling feeling it gives my skin is to die for. The only problem is VERY quickly (still using the same products otherwise) made my skin go from extremely dry to EXTREMELY oily. That's my only issue with this product. Whether it itself made it oily, or didn't mix well with other products.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Very smoothing . Helped with my dry skin for sure. I love the scent and texture of the product . I bought it at Grand Central in NYC store and it was amazing ! Love all their products ! I would purchase again. It’s worth the money!
Michelle C.
Amazing! I put this on my skin for at night. Because I sleep directly under the A/C. Which makes by dry skin even dryer. I got this in a sample form and after bought the full size. It is pretty pricey, but I want to invest in my skin. The packaging is kinda boring but for this product I can forget about it. Origins All-Purpose High-Elevation Cream, Dry Skin Relief, 2.5 fl oz
brittany g.
Miramar, FL
Love, love, love!!! This is all I can say about this product, living in Miami, my dry skin can flare up especially bad on hot, dry days and this is my lifesaver! I did not give it a perfect rating only because, the product itself is a bit overpriced, especially for the size of the bottle, but if used only when needed can last a while.
Tracy H.
Middleburg, FL
I love Origins. It has always been so great to my skin, and the fragrances aren't too pungent and they never seem to bother anyone. I used to buy it at the store in the mall, but now I buy it at Sephora. I have been using Origins since I was in high school. My mom also uses it and we always talk about how much we love it.
Megan M.
Works great! Has a neutral smell and doesn't iterate my skin when I wear it.  It was gentle to the touch and moisturized my skin with every use.  I think it was very effective and met all my expectations.  I would recommend this to anyone else whom has dry sensitive skin.
Sherry S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
This is an all around great brand. I've tried this product and ended up using it every day! I deal with combination skin and this balances my skin oils perfectly. It's perfect to use day or night but I find this the most useful in the morning as it is not heavy before applying foundation.
Alicia S.
Fort Worth
I don't really care for putting any cream on my face usually because it feels like it clogs my pores up and it has caused me to also break out in the past. However, this is a cream that I will put on my face! It is light enough to not even know you have anything on. It's great to incorporate into your morning makeup routine!
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
For some reason I always have a very dry face when I get out of the shower. This product helps moisturize my face and for a good price. Once I apply the cream I do not reapply until I shower again because it does not need it. I will keep buying this product.
Olivia P.
O Fallon, IL
This product works great whether I'm sitting in the office all day or outside sweating. I have dry skin, and I feel like it moisturizes well without making me oily. It was a bit pricy, but nothing out of the water. I would recommend to someone with oily skin.