BY ORIGINS

All-Purpose High-Elevation Cream, Dry Skin Relief see more...

Tracy H.
Orange Park, FL
I love Origins. It has always been so great to my skin, and the fragrances aren't too pungent and they never seem to bother anyone. I used to buy it at the store in the mall, but now I buy it at Sephora. I have been using Origins since I was in high school. My mom also uses it and we always talk about how much we love it.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
For some reason I always have a very dry face when I get out of the shower. This product helps moisturize my face and for a good price. Once I apply the cream I do not reapply until I shower again because it does not need it. I will keep buying this product.
Abby E.
Tacoma
I was able to try this in a sample size which came with my Ipsy subscription box. The smell was nice and the feel on my very dry hands was fantastic. Very smooth and silky and it didn't break my very sensitive skin out. I really detest when a hand cream is too greasy or too smelly and this was just right. I hope to purchase  Origins All-Purpose High-Elevation Cream, Dry Skin Relief, 2.5 fl oz in the future.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
In the winter my skin is extremely dry, so I found this product and wanted to give it a try. I really fell in love with it the first use. The cooling feeling it gives my skin is to die for. The only problem is VERY quickly (still using the same products otherwise) made my skin go from extremely dry to EXTREMELY oily. That's my only issue with this product. Whether it itself made it oily, or didn't mix well with other products.
Janu K.
Frisco
Fantastic moisture cream especially for really dry climates; we use whenever we go skiing! This lotion is amazing. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling relieved. It is way too expensive for the size of the bottle. It is a definite luxury purchase.I live at 7,ooo feet and this is the best product!!! It is a little greasy, but not much. I will be ordering for years. Wish it was cheaper.
Michelle C.
Amazing! I put this on my skin for at night. Because I sleep directly under the A/C. Which makes by dry skin even dryer. I got this in a sample form and after bought the full size. It is pretty pricey, but I want to invest in my skin. The packaging is kinda boring but for this product I can forget about it. Origins All-Purpose High-Elevation Cream, Dry Skin Relief, 2.5 fl oz
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Very smoothing . Helped with my dry skin for sure. I love the scent and texture of the product . I bought it at Grand Central in NYC store and it was amazing ! Love all their products ! I would purchase again. It’s worth the money!
brittany g.
Miramar, FL
Love, love, love!!! This is all I can say about this product, living in Miami, my dry skin can flare up especially bad on hot, dry days and this is my lifesaver! I did not give it a perfect rating only because, the product itself is a bit overpriced, especially for the size of the bottle, but if used only when needed can last a while.
Megan M.
Works great! Has a neutral smell and doesn't iterate my skin when I wear it.  It was gentle to the touch and moisturized my skin with every use.  I think it was very effective and met all my expectations.  I would recommend this to anyone else whom has dry sensitive skin.
Sherry S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
This is an all around great brand. I've tried this product and ended up using it every day! I deal with combination skin and this balances my skin oils perfectly. It's perfect to use day or night but I find this the most useful in the morning as it is not heavy before applying foundation.