BY ORIGINS

All-Purpose High-Elevation Cream, Dry Skin Relief

Origins All-purpose High Elevation Cream Dry Skin Relief
  • "Very good for very dry skin. It works like a charm. It's a great brand as well. If you use constantly you'll notice that your skin looks better " in 31 reviews
  • "love it! ive been having very dry skin lately and it's helped out a bit! doesn't make my face oily" in 23 reviews
  • "Keeps my skin hydrated! I like it under makeup or on my skin before bed. Gentle on my sensitive skin. I normally get this at Macy's or Dillard's. Great packaging. I love this brand. I've been using origins for years." in 7 reviews
  • "One of the best hydrating creams I have used. Effective and you don't have to lather to much of it. Definitely met my expectations. Purchased at Sephora." in 6 reviews
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
This is a good mask for dry skin that needs hydration! I use his 3 times a week to add some hydration and to help repair my skin since I work in the sun a lot!! Also helps cool down redness! I would recommend and buy again!
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
In the winter my skin is extremely dry, so I found this product and wanted to give it a try. I really fell in love with it the first use. The cooling feeling it gives my skin is to die for. The only problem is VERY quickly (still using the same products otherwise) made my skin go from extremely dry to EXTREMELY oily. That's my only issue with this product. Whether it itself made it oily, or didn't mix well with other products.
Michelle C.
Amazing! I put this on my skin for at night. Because I sleep directly under the A/C. Which makes by dry skin even dryer. I got this in a sample form and after bought the full size. It is pretty pricey, but I want to invest in my skin. The packaging is kinda boring but for this product I can forget about it. Origins All-purpose High Elevation Cream Dry Skin Relief
brittany g.
Miramar, FL
Love, love, love!!! This is all I can say about this product, living in Miami, my dry skin can flare up especially bad on hot, dry days and this is my lifesaver! I did not give it a perfect rating only because, the product itself is a bit overpriced, especially for the size of the bottle, but if used only when needed can last a while.
Megan M.
Works great! Has a neutral smell and doesn't iterate my skin when I wear it.  It was gentle to the touch and moisturized my skin with every use.  I think it was very effective and met all my expectations.  I would recommend this to anyone else whom has dry sensitive skin.
Sherry S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
This is an all around great brand. I've tried this product and ended up using it every day! I deal with combination skin and this balances my skin oils perfectly. It's perfect to use day or night but I find this the most useful in the morning as it is not heavy before applying foundation.
Alicia S.
Fort Worth
I don't really care for putting any cream on my face usually because it feels like it clogs my pores up and it has caused me to also break out in the past. However, this is a cream that I will put on my face! It is light enough to not even know you have anything on. It's great to incorporate into your morning makeup routine!
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
For some reason I always have a very dry face when I get out of the shower. This product helps moisturize my face and for a good price. Once I apply the cream I do not reapply until I shower again because it does not need it. I will keep buying this product.
Laura S.
Love love love! I got it in a sample pack I bought and I love it. I will have to buy the full size very soon. I get pretty good results with origins products and my skin takes to them pretty well. I would recommend this product if you have combination skin.
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
Seemed to help with my dry skin. But I think any basic cream would. It didn’t leave my skin feeling oily and I didn’t have any breakouts so that was a plus. I am new to this product so I need to keep using to learn more.