BY ORIGINS

All-Purpose High-Elevation Cream, Dry Skin Relief

Origins All-purpose High Elevation Cream Dry Skin Relief
  • "Very good for very dry skin. It works like a charm. It's a great brand as well. If you use constantly you'll notice that your skin looks better " in 31 reviews
  • "love it! ive been having very dry skin lately and it's helped out a bit! doesn't make my face oily" in 23 reviews
  • "Keeps my skin hydrated! I like it under makeup or on my skin before bed. Gentle on my sensitive skin. I normally get this at Macy's or Dillard's. Great packaging. I love this brand. I've been using origins for years." in 7 reviews
  • "One of the best hydrating creams I have used. Effective and you don't have to lather to much of it. Definitely met my expectations. Purchased at Sephora." in 6 reviews
Brittany G.
Miramar, FL
Love, love, love!!! This is all I can say about this product, living in Miami, my dry skin can flare up especially bad on hot, dry days and this is my lifesaver! I did not give it a perfect rating only because, the product itself is a bit overpriced, especially for the size of the bottle, but if used only when needed can last a while.
Megan M.
Works great! Has a neutral smell and doesn't iterate my skin when I wear it.  It was gentle to the touch and moisturized my skin with every use.  I think it was very effective and met all my expectations.  I would recommend this to anyone else whom has dry sensitive skin.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
For some reason I always have a very dry face when I get out of the shower. This product helps moisturize my face and for a good price. Once I apply the cream I do not reapply until I shower again because it does not need it. I will keep buying this product.
Laura S.
Love love love! I got it in a sample pack I bought and I love it. I will have to buy the full size very soon. I get pretty good results with origins products and my skin takes to them pretty well. I would recommend this product if you have combination skin.
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
This is a good mask for dry skin that needs hydration! I use his 3 times a week to add some hydration and to help repair my skin since I work in the sun a lot!! Also helps cool down redness! I would recommend and buy again!
Tara K.
I love this. I have very dry, flaky skin and this product is the only one that actually helps get rid of that. It’s very affordable, I would recommend this over and over again. Especially if you have dry sensitive skin — this is perfect for you!
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
I used this for a while. But I stopped using it now because it was for dry skin and my skin became dry for a while and now it’s oily again. But when I used it I thought it was great.
Abby E.
tacoma, WA
I was able to try this in a sample size which came with my Ipsy subscription box. The smell was nice and the feel on my very dry hands was fantastic. Very smooth and silky and it didn't break my very sensitive skin out. I really detest when a hand cream is too greasy or too smelly and this was just right. I hope to purchase  Origins All-purpose High Elevation Cream Dry Skin Relief in the future.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Very smoothing . Helped with my dry skin for sure. I love the scent and texture of the product . I bought it at Grand Central in NYC store and it was amazing ! Love all their products ! I would purchase again. It’s worth the money!
Tracy H.
Middleburg, FL
I love Origins. It has always been so great to my skin, and the fragrances aren't too pungent and they never seem to bother anyone. I used to buy it at the store in the mall, but now I buy it at Sephora. I have been using Origins since I was in high school. My mom also uses it and we always talk about how much we love it.