BY NONE

Face Powders. This miraculous mix of magical minerals and perfecting pigments self adjusts to match your skin tone. You want it all. A face that looks flawless. Skin that looks simply sensational. Makeup that makes you look like you're not wearing makeup. Now, whether your skin is dark, light, or somewhere in between, you can have it all! Light-reflecting Mica masks skin discolorations Silky Silica smoothes little lines for a faultless finish every time see more...

Autumn H.
Cedar Bluff
The best thing ever. Honestly. Face powder is a must for me. It stays all day long. Definitely full coverage. There is little to no sunprotection. It has a matte finish which I am super glad for. It’s hopeful that I will buy this product again it’s a great product.
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
I love origins products they are really amazing. I do really have an oiky skin and this really made my makeuo in perfect shape for a really good amount of time. I highly recommend it.