Origins Age Defense Bests uploaded by Jessica F.

BY ORIGINS

A limited-edition skin care set of Origins powerful youth protectors to help prevent premature signs of visible aging. The perfect foaming-face wash with antioxidant-rich white tea helps preserve skin's youthful look. Dirt-grabbing minerals plus gentle, cleansing palm, coconut, and oat amino acid help detoxify and free skin of harmful, free radical-releasing impurities before they cause oxidation, deterioration, and dehydration. Skin is perfectly clean, smooth, and refreshed. This super-charged, oil-free, antioxidant-rich moisturizer with white tea, maritime pine, and UVA/UVB sunscreens protect skin to defend against environmental aggressors and help delay the appearance of premature aging signs. The treatment lotion features antioxidant-rich white tea plus revitalizing trehalose hydrate for skin that's soft, smooth, and comfortable. And the face mask contains bamboo charcoal to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers, white China clay to absorb environmental toxins, and lecithin to dissolve impurities. This set contains:- 1 oz A Perfect World™ Antioxidant Cleanser with White Tea - 1.7 oz A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea (full-size)- 1.7 oz A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Treatment Lotion with White Tea- 0.5 oz Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores- 100 Percent recycled cotton wristlet bag It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates A Perfect World Antioxidant Cleanser with White Tea is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Research results: In an in vitro study of simulated ozone using the antioxidant blend measuring oxidative damage on A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea:- 76% less environmental damage see more...

Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
Love these products! They are wonderful!! I am a repeat user. Every other day or so I will use them. They met all my expectations and more. Love the packaging and if I had not received the free samples from #Influenster for testing purposes, I would have never even known about this great product!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Can't rave enough about Origins. Thank you influensters for introducing me to them months ago. I can't get enough. Their products are so hydrating. They typically have SPF infused in most things so it protects you from harmful rays. Their products are also infused with so many beneficial vitamins. These products are great for all those who want to look like their 25 even though they're getting older. Give them a try you won't be disappointed.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
This stuff is amazing! It has done amazing things to my skin. It has helped my acne and and scaring that I have. It also leaves my skin feeling SO soft. It is always gentle on my skin. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. And would buy again.
Shani G.
far rockaway
I got this set as a gift from a friend. She said she swears by origins and their products. I tried them and I am officially hooked! The quality of these products are second to none and really do what they say they will. They have many varieties for any skin tone or concern. If you have never tried this brand try this set so you can sample these products, and discover your favorites!
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Origins when u want the best of the best look no fuether.. I have only had these in a sample during the holidays last year and I must say wowo. Highly impressed. . Would definitely purchase full size. . It is pricey.. but if u want to buy something special for someone this is the go to product brand.. anything and everything from this brand is amazing. I hope someone gets it for me 😊
Aliyah L.
['Whittier', ''], CA
I have very sensitive and dry skin and I love this set the moisturizer in here works really well and it's not oily at all. The charcoal mask in here works really good as well I have a separate one that's not in the set, and I also love the cleanser in here overall it's a perfect set up for all skin types dry combination and oily!!!😍
Erin F.
Brick, NJ
I've tried so many products to try and control my skin from wrinkles, oil, dry patches, and blotchy complection. After using the origins line, I see noticeable difference in my skin in various aspects...i would recommend this line to anyone, no matter your skin needs. You'll find the right product for you in this line.
Alicia S.
Fort Worth
The toner and charcoal mask are my favorite. If you shower before you put the mask on it helps to open your pores. Once the mask is on, let it dry. Acting washing off, your skin feels rejuvenated and tight again. The toner is absolutely great! It helped even out my skin tone. These are great products that actually work and you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars.
Zenobia B.
Las Vegas
My main concern with my skin is showing signs of aging.  I used this product because it's an oil-free moisturizer with antioxidant rich white tea.  My skin loves the hydration that it gives and the SPF for UV protection when I go outside.  I would highly recommend for others
Teale M.
Valley
I absolutely love this product! It has proven to energize and improve my skin and it has done so without creating any irritations. I’ve recommended this product to many of my friends, and they all have positive things to say about their experience when using it too!