BY ORIGINS

This super-charged, oil-free moisturizer with antioxidant-rich White Tea surrounds skin in a protective bubble to help delay the appearance of signs of aging. Barrier-boosters Edelweiss and White Birch help strengthen skin’s barrier to defend against & neutralize the damaging effects of pollution, Infrared Rays, ozone and other environmental aggressors. Plus, it delivers a healthy helping of hydration with SPF for UV protection. So skin stays youthfully vibrant.

Clinically proven to:

Buy on Sephora*
Rachel N.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both this and it’s partner eye cream came to me via Influenster in a VoxBox (complimentary of course). They’re SPF packed, which makes them ideal for daily use, especially in summer. (I’m glad I got to sample them because these will for sure become a staple in my pool/beach bag.) Cons first: the moisturizer smells SO bad. Like baaaaad. A Perfect World is supposed to smell like citrus, but instead smells like the TASTE of orange juice after brushing your teeth. Yeah… y’all know 😖 I really wish I didn’t have to hold my breath applying… but once it’s applied, good god, the GLOW! My skin looks like a goddess’s when I rock this! And when the eye cream is thrown in, it’s like your amazingly dewy face gets an extra, blinding highlighter. I adored these Origins products alone for a few hours before throwing on some itCosmetics CC+ cream, which went over the products without issue and still looked great.
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice product! It goes on smoothly on bare skin & under makeup and it definitely protects my skin from the sun for sure!

The only thing I've noticed is that continuous use of it causes my skin to get cystic pimples on my cheeks. It's nothing absolutely terrible honestly. It's probably because I don't have the right skin type for this product.

I would still recommend!
Wonder R.
Seattle, WA
🌿 #Origins 'A Perfect World' Moisturizer + Eye Cream with White Tea 🌿
🌱 I received these free to review from @Influenster and have been using them on and off for almost a month.
🌱 I really like the moisturizer! It absorbs nicely though it's a little thicker than the sunscreen I normally use due to the presence of physical sunscreens -- active ingredients are avobenzone, homosalate, octinoxate, octisalate, and octocrylene.
🌱 It subtly fragranced, a floral yet light scent that first didn't make much of an impression, and then I began to love it.
🌱 White Tea is an antioxidant that fights the aging process. Other notable extracts include blueberry, cranberry, and birch bark.
🌱 No issues under makeup!
🌱 Lemon and orange peel essential oils are close to the top of the ingredient list, so if you have sensitivity, this is not the moisturizer for you. 🌱 I applied in the morning and would reapply late afternoon to renew my SPF, and had no issues. 🌱 I like this best when mixed with a few drops of facial oil to aid with spreadability. That's true anytime I use a mineral sunscreen ☀️
🌱 The eye cream has a slightly pink tint (see swatches) that leaves a pearlescent cast on me. It also left a slightly shiny canvas that I think would be perfect under makeup, but was too noticeable for my preference (I rarely wear make up), so I stopped using it under my eyes unless I am following with a BB cream.
🌱 I love that it has SPF in it, and I think it could be a great every day eye cream for someone with darker undereye circles who is looking for a brightening boost in an eye cream/primer! I don't find it as hydrating as the Erborian bamboo sap eye gel I love, but then again that one doesn't have any SPF. 💁
Final thoughts? I don't use many of moisturizer-mineral sunscreen combos, and at $44 for 1.7 ounces, I would probably stick with my Josie Maran version ($32 for 2oz). However if you love the brand or are looking specifically for an anti-aging moisturizer with mineral sunscree
Danielle A.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve repurchased this moisturizer twice because it works so well for my skin. Keeps me hydrated and I feel confident that the spf is working because I noticed any dark spots that I’ve treated fade and stay gone.
Britta D.
Roseville, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quick Take: this is a great SPF to use under your makeup as long as you don't mind the jar packaging. As a moisturizer itself, it is very, very disappointing.

Background: I received this product for free for review purposes. I put it to the test on my dry, sensitive skin over three full-day wears: under makeup as a regular moisturizer/SPF, under makeup without primer (testing the product's claims that it works well under makeup) and completely by itself on a no-makeup day. The first two days (with makeup), I wore it in conjunction with it's sister product, the  Origins A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Eye Cream with White Tea

Pros:
- It preforms really well under makeup. It "dries down" (in a liberal sense - you'll see what I mean in the cons) to have a slightly tacky texture that made it a fantastic base for makeup. I used it with primer the first day and without primer the second day, and the only difference I noticed after about 8 hours of wear was the expression lines on my forehead being more exaggerated. This happens to me with all "sticky" primers, so I don't see this as the product's fault. The makeup didn't break down, pill or cake up un any way. Score.
- The formula doesn't have any extra damaging chemicals, as rated by cosdna.com. This tells me that the product would probably give you some small anti-aging results over time. Of course, just wearing SPF is already a great start for taking care of your skin.
- I used a reasonable amount to cover my face, about 1/4 teaspoon, which is the recommended guideline for sunscreen. The product "sets' fairly quickly, so you do need to work rather fast, but this is good if you're applying makeup next.
- SPF 40 is great amount of protection (just make sure you have a way to reapply)!

Cons:
- Jar packaging (minus .5 star). My sample was a tube and so easy to use. I get that it looks posh to have a fancy jar, but it's not practical for everyday use. I know you can get around jar packaging by using clean hands or disposable spatulas, but you shouldn't have to do anything extra when you're paying this kind of premium for 1.7 oz of product.
- This is a sunscreen, not a moisturizer (minus one star). It looks like a sunscreen. It smells like a sunscreen (a very nice smelling one with a hint of citrus - not cheap or gross-smelling, but there's a scent). It ACTS like a sunscreen. Anyone who buys this expecting a moisturizer with "bonus" SPF is going to be very disappointed with its performance. Even when I compare it strictly with my favorite SPFs, they beat this in texture and overall look after applied.
- You can't wear this buy itself unless you're going to the beach, not even a little bit (minus .5 star). [First photo.] When you apply this, it absorbs into the skin very well but leaves a film on top that is both sticky and greasy at the same time. This doesn't dry down but remains tacky throughout the day. The sheen did calm down for me after about 3-4 hours, but I assume that was my natural body chemistry taking over. If you were wearing this as SPF with a bare face, you would've had to reapply it before that 3 hour mark anyways. If you have oily skin, I don't think this would ever dry down to a satisfactory finish for you.
- I did not feel or see any moisturizing effects from this product. Since it's a moisturizer and I have dry skin, that's a little bit of a problem for me, but like I said above, I really see this more as a sunscreen.

I hope this helps you on your skincare journey! I received this product for free for review purposes; all thoughts and opinions are completely my own.
Kierstin M.
Ames
It’s an amazing moisturizer!! I absolutely love it so much, this is the one thing that I CANNOT with out! Is so gentle on the skin and it makes your skin so soft! I personally use it after a shower of or under makeup and it has worked wonders for me!! Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea
Chelsi T.
Charlotte
Love this product. Amazing smell and not heavy in the least. Price is reasonable and totally worth it. Your skin will thank you!(: Origins A Perfect World White Tea Skin GuardianOrigins Origins BestsellersOrigins A Perfect World
Marina A.
Concepcion
Beauty Junkie Expert
My every day, all day product. I use mostly every night I like to switch up my routines so that my face can get a taste of everything and not adapt to a product to the point where it stops working. This moisturizer is perfect for whenever your face feels a bit dry!
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of moisturizer in my Breezy VoxBox and I used it a couple of times. I don't really use products with SPF as it's really hard to find one that won't leave your skin feeling greasy and I already have oily skin, but I know it's importance for the skin health and that's what got me interested in this product. It did not leave my skin feeling heavy or dirty as expected from the sunscreen, and I really like that. It also is a good moisturizer in the overall, it left my skin smooth and was absorbed really fast. But as I have real oily skin, especially during the summer, I feel that this product didn't work that well for me as my skin started to produce oil really fast. I don't take out credit for that since it's not a moisturizer designed for oily skin. I would for sure give it a try during the fall or winter when my skin is dryer and needs this kind of nourishment. The reason I took two stars out of this product is only one: smell. It has a really strong smell from what you should expect from a moisturizer, and I don't think this is a nice scent in a product that you apply to your face. Especially if you use a scented face wash before applying it, the smell will build up and will be a nope. This is really my only complaint about this moisturizer, other than that, it's a really good product and I would definitely recommend for people that won't bother about the smell.
Shell J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does exactly what it was intended to do: moisturize. I live in California, so the fact that it's packed with SPF was an added bonus because of the importance of protecting your skin from the sun. I will buy again.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is moisturizer needed with this?
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Need,does this really work?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Only at Sephora? Thanks
Gris H.
Anyone with dry skin trying this? Is it worth?
esmeralda g.
I sadly didn't receive this product in my vox box but would love to know if it works that way I can buy it. Also where is this available?