BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOrigins
A Perfect World SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea

Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea

New & improved formula. This super-charged, oil-free moisturizer with antioxidant-rich White Tea surrounds skin in a protective bubble to help delay the appearance of signs of aging. Barrier-boosters Edelweiss and White Birch help strengthen skin’s barrier to defend against & neutralize the damaging effects of pollution, Infrared Rays, ozone and other environmental aggressors. Plus, it delivers a healthy helping of hydration with SPF for UV protection. So skin stays youthfully vibrant.

Key protectors:
- SPF helps protect from UVA/UVB damage
- White Tea’s antioxidants help protect from IR, ground level ozone & pollution
- Edelweiss & White Birch boost barrier against aggressors

How To Use:

Apply in the AM.

Avobenzone 3.0% , Homosalate 8.0% , Octinoxate 7.5% , Octisalate 4.5% , Octocrylene 5.0%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Polyethylene , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Magnolia Acuminata Flower Extract, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Citral, Linalool, Limonene , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Peg-6 , Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract , Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Lycium Chinense (Wolfberry) Fruit Extract , Eriobotrya Japonica (Loquat) Leaf Extract , Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract , Leontopodium Alpinum Extract , Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Lythrum Salicaria Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Algae Extract , Oryzanol , Squalane , Ethylhexylglycerin , Trehalose , Steareth-21 , Ergothioneine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Nylon-12 , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Pca , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Urea , Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate , Citric Acid , Polyquaternium-51 , Hexylene Glycol , Lecithin , Sodium Phytate , Bht , Mica , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN42821> Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Would anyone recommend this for oily skin? Is there a problem with using this under makeup?
[product:origins-a-perfect-world-spf-40-age-defense-moisturizer-with-white-tea] What do you think about this one? I want to buy it for my grandma, she has dry skin and is 60+
Does it sink into the skin to moisturize or does it sit on top of the skin?
Start your review of Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...decent-sized sample of this cream. I have been using this cream Non-Stop, very moisturizing, very lightweight, and best of all it has SPF 40. It is also anti-aging and is infused with white tea. The girl at the origin store told me this is one of their most potent lines for anti-aging. Now I understand why it's a perfect world, you get anti-aging, SPF 40 and lightweight moisture that does not interfere with makeup! That is perfect and it makes my world perfect!in reviews
...top! Silky smooth, smells incredible and didn't cause any breakouts on my sensitive skin. Love it!!!in reviews
I use this moisturizer daily. I have dry skin around my nose and forehead so I apply this every night. This moisturizer feels so good on skin and hydrates it so quickly. It is definitley one of my favorite moisturizers I use. The smell is also very good! I have reccomended this to many of my friends and I will continue to do so!in reviews
Rachelle D.
Langley, BC
Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea uploaded by Rachelle D.
Purchased at: Sephora
What are my thoughts for this product? The cream is heavier in texture compared to other products, it doesn't necessarily feel thick and heavy, but it does leave somewhat of a mild greasy residue. I noticed that the cream gives the skin a bright sheen (just as it claims to do) after application and leaves the skin feeling soft once it has been absorbed into the skin. It also sits well underneath make up and I did not notice a white cast with flash photography either, which is also nice considering the high SPF it contains. The moisturizer itself does have a light sun screeny scent to it. Either way, the scent definitely disappears very quickly after applying. Furthermore, my skin did not break out from using this product and I found it to be gentle enough that even those individuals with sensitive skin can use. The only concern I had with this product was that it did not give me the level of moisture I was looking for. This is definitely not a night time moisturizer by any means and was definitely designed as a day time moisturizer. As I mentioned previously, I tend to have more drier patches in the winter months and this did not give me the amount of hydration I was hoping for this time of the year. However, for those with combination or oily skin types, perhaps would find this level of hydration to be enough. Having said that, I can see myself using this product more so in the summer time when I know I will be spending lots of time outside and I am not looking for an intense hydration. Overall, it is a decent day time moisturizer, but I don’t see myself reaching for it too often (depending on the season) simply because it doesn’t meet my skin’s needs. Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea
Carolina B.
Toronto
Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea uploaded by Carolina B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Origins A Perfect World Spf 40 Age Defense Moisturizer With White Tea - have been using this product for about 2 years, it is lightweight and just the right amount of moisture. I usually layer on a serum and a moisturizer during winter time and then this sunscreen on top (my skin type tends to be dry), and on its own during the summer. Definetly one of my favorite beauty staples.
Sadaf T.
Toronto
Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea uploaded by Sadaf T.
I have used so many different moisturizers from high-end to drugstore, but this has topped them all, plus the spf40 is a bonus. It has a pleasant smell and works wonder with my dry skin. If you are in dryer side as me I suggest you should give this a try trust me you won’t be disappointed ;)
Stella M.
Welland
Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea uploaded by Stella M.
I really like using this product every morning. The scent is devine and a little goes a long way. It is quite thick but that’s not a deal breaker for me. I put it on well before my foundation and my skin feels so good. The SPF 40 is great. Remember it’s thick so massage in well. Only issue I have is the price, it’s a bit more than I usually spend on moisturizer of this size. That said , Origins online offers some perks for shopping with them like free trial size samples of other goodies!!
michelle R.
Toronto, ON
I just started using this a few weeks ago, and so far so good! It it a thicker moisturizer, it think the SPF beefs it up. It has a light scent and brought white colour. It feels really nice on the skin, but you do have to blend it in really well. If you don’t, it can leave some white streaks on your face. Other than that, it’s a really nice product.
Marie-Claude R.
Montréal, QC
Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea uploaded by Marie-Claude R.
Alors que je renouvelais l’achat de la crème rafraichissante pour les yeux Ginzing, j’utilise la gamme Ginzing depuis un an déjà et surtout l’été, je me suis laisser séduire par ce soin visage avec FPS 40 et qui une fois ouvert est bon pour 24 mois. Je ne termine jamais les soins solaires que j’achète chaque été… J’ai été agréablement surprise. La texture est épaisse et très blanche, mais la peau l’absorbe bien et rapidement sans laisser un film blanc. C’est un fini mat et non gras et je n’ai pas de réactions ou boutons comme il m’arrive parfois avec certaines protections solaires. Soin riche en antioxydants et anti-âge. L’odeur me plait avec une touche de menthe. Belle découverte pour la saison estivale.
Sheryl T.
Brampton, ON
Received this as a present from my best friend after complaining of needing a good moisturizer (I tend to have dry skin). It definitely does the job and I love that it also has SPF.
Fernanda A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Obsessed !! My fav moisturizer so far, has SPF in it which is the best part. 100% recommend
member-44766
This is a great product because it already has spf in it and gives you the moisture that you need l. I love most things made by this brand and would recommend it !
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
Yes! Thank you SO much Origins for coming out with this gem. I love that the SPF is 40. A little goes a very long way. I feels so nice on (as long as you don't put too much on, then it can feel a bit like wearing sunscreen) and the smell is heavenly!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elene M.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea What do you think about this one? I want to buy it for my grandma, she has dry skin and is 60+
Dommy G. il y a un an
I like it a lot. It’s my daytime moisturizer because it has SPF in it. It sinks in well and isn’t too heavy on the skin. It has a slight cooling effect, which I enjoy but if you have sensitive skin it might be too much. For a nighttime moisturizer I like the Belief Moisture Bomb.