Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersOrigins
A Perfect World SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea

Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea

New & improved formula. This super-charged, oil-free moisturizer with antioxidant-rich White Tea surrounds skin in a protective bubble to help delay the appearance of signs of aging. Barrier-boosters Edelweiss and White Birch help strengthen skin’s barrier to defend against & neutralize the damaging effects of pollution, Infrared Rays, ozone and other environmental aggressors. Plus, it delivers a healthy helping of hydration with SPF for UV protection. So skin stays youthfully vibrant.

Key protectors:
- SPF helps protect from UVA/UVB damage
- White Tea’s antioxidants help protect from IR, ground level ozone & pollution
- Edelweiss & White Birch boost barrier against aggressors

How To Use:

Apply in the AM.

Avobenzone 3.0% , Homosalate 8.0% , Octinoxate 7.5% , Octisalate 4.5% , Octocrylene 5.0%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Polyethylene , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Magnolia Acuminata Flower Extract, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Citral, Linalool, Limonene , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Peg-6 , Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract , Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Lycium Chinense (Wolfberry) Fruit Extract , Eriobotrya Japonica (Loquat) Leaf Extract , Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract , Leontopodium Alpinum Extract , Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Lythrum Salicaria Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Algae Extract , Oryzanol , Squalane , Ethylhexylglycerin , Trehalose , Steareth-21 , Ergothioneine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Nylon-12 , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Pca , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Urea , Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate , Citric Acid , Polyquaternium-51 , Hexylene Glycol , Lecithin , Sodium Phytate , Bht , Mica , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN42821> Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Would anyone recommend this for oily skin? Is there a problem with using this under makeup?
[product:origins-a-perfect-world-spf-40-age-defense-moisturizer-with-white-tea] What do you think about this one? I want to buy it for my grandma, she has dry skin and is 60+
Does it sink into the skin to moisturize or does it sit on top of the skin?
Start your review of Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...decent-sized sample of this cream. I have been using this cream Non-Stop, very moisturizing, very lightweight, and best of all it has SPF 40. It is also anti-aging and is infused with white tea. The girl at the origin store told me this is one of their most potent lines for anti-aging. Now I understand why it's a perfect world, you get anti-aging, SPF 40 and lightweight moisture that does not interfere with makeup! That is perfect and it makes my world perfect!in reviews
...top! Silky smooth, smells incredible and didn't cause any breakouts on my sensitive skin. Love it!!!in reviews
I use this moisturizer daily. I have dry skin around my nose and forehead so I apply this every night. This moisturizer feels so good on skin and hydrates it so quickly. It is definitley one of my favorite moisturizers I use. The smell is also very good! I have reccomended this to many of my friends and I will continue to do so!in reviews
Supercato M.
Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea uploaded by Supercato M.
This is very thick texture moisture. I had two sets but couldn't finish them. It has very strong smell which I don't like. Doesn't smell like white tea but more like tea tree.
Lesley C.
Thornton, CO
Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea uploaded by Lesley C.
I love this SPF moisturizer. This is my daily SPF facial moisturizer. It’s very smooth and since my face leans more on the dryer side this is very hydrating and gentle on my face. Also doesn’t clog my pores and smells so nice and clean!
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Tried this as a sample and loved it! I will definitely be using this again! It was smooth and creamy and made my face feel amazing and hydrated!
Farah R.
Harrisonburg, VA
Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea uploaded by Farah R.
This is my second time buying this product and it has made a huge difference. I love the fact that it’s a moisturizer and a sunblock at the same time. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and it helps with dry skin. If you have oily skin like me, it won’t make it worse at all. I recommend this for everyone who wants to get a moisturizer with a sunblock at the same time. I reapply it every 4-6 hours or less if I feel the need too. It’s AMAZING. I’ll definitely rebuy it again when I run out of it.
Mandi W.
Duluth, GA
Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea uploaded by Mandi W.
This moisturizer works great. I have oily skin but this leaves my face feeling moisturized without the oily feeling. Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea Origins
Nann S.
Sturgis, MI
Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea uploaded by Nann S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Purchased this for my winter dry skin relief cream. Nice thick cream. Much er thicker than expected and with SPF 40. This may just be my new morning cream throughout the year. Smells nice and has great coverage. Love the cruelty free company. Good price point for what you get. Very comparable.
Liana O.
Richmond, TX
Recieved this sample from Sephora through my reward points and couldn't be more ecstatic about this product!!! I am completely in love with the white tea smell, especially since many of the other SPF products I have used, have that "Sunscreen" smell. The texture is creamy but not super thick and my make up goes on well over it.
Kaylee W.
Auburn , AL
I got this product for free in the breezy voxbox. This moisturizer gave me two things: 1. SPF protection and 2. an oily face. The reason why this product gets 3 stars in my opinion is because I didn't burn while wearing it and I haven't had any breakouts so far. However, if this is what you want and don't mind having an oily face. Then this product is for you.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,842 reviews
Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea uploaded by Adriane N.
🌿This SPF from Origins deserves all 5 stars. 🌟 First, it is lightweight and NOT white casting to the skin @ a 40 SPF, that IS amazing. Second, it has the MOST refreshing fragrance. I am NOT a fan of fragrance in my skin care- however, this is balanced with White Tea and pumped full of antioxidants and IS an oil-free formulation. 🌿So the fragrance is very crisp, light, and clean and coming from natural ingredients that are actually helping and benefiting your skin care all day long while you are wearing it and keeping your facial skin protected from the harmful sun rays that promote the fine lines and wrinkles thus formula is guaranteed to help you avoid. I am loving this moisturizer as MY new Go To, and I highly recommend it to anyone!! SPF is the most important in prevantative skin health AND anti- aging!!! ❤ 😃 take. Care. Of. You!!!!
OShika C.
Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea uploaded by OShika C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells good without a strong fragrance, goes on smooth with no white residue. Doesn't break me out. It's lightweight and doesn't feel like it's clogging my pores.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elene M.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea What do you think about this one? I want to buy it for my grandma, she has dry skin and is 60+
Dommy G. il y a 4 mois
I like it a lot. It’s my daytime moisturizer because it has SPF in it. It sinks in well and isn’t too heavy on the skin. It has a slight cooling effect, which I enjoy but if you have sensitive skin it might be too much. For a nighttime moisturizer I like the Belief Moisture Bomb.