BY ORIGINS

New & improved formula. This super-charged, oil-free moisturizer with antioxidant-rich White Tea surrounds skin in a protective bubble to help delay the appearance of signs of aging. Barrier-boosters Edelweiss and White Birch help strengthen skin’s barrier to defend against & neutralize the damaging effects of pollution, Infrared Rays, ozone and other environmental aggressors. Plus, it delivers a healthy helping of hydration with SPF for UV protection. So skin stays youthfully vibrant.

Key protectors:
- SPF helps protect from UVA/UVB damage
- White Tea’s antioxidants help protect from IR, ground level ozone & pollution
- Edelweiss & White Birch boost barrier against aggressors

How To Use:

Apply in the AM.

Avobenzone 3.0% , Homosalate 8.0% , Octinoxate 7.5% , Octisalate 4.5% , Octocrylene 5.0%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Polyethylene , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Magnolia Acuminata Flower Extract, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Citral, Linalool, Limonene , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Peg-6 , Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract , Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Lycium Chinense (Wolfberry) Fruit Extract , Eriobotrya Japonica (Loquat) Leaf Extract , Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract , Leontopodium Alpinum Extract , Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Lythrum Salicaria Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Algae Extract , Oryzanol , Squalane , Ethylhexylglycerin , Trehalose , Steareth-21 , Ergothioneine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Nylon-12 , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Pca , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Urea , Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate , Citric Acid , Polyquaternium-51 , Hexylene Glycol , Lecithin , Sodium Phytate , Bht , Mica , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN42821> Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer With White Tea
  • "I was invited by influenster to the origins launch party in Massachusetts and after my purchase they gave me a decent-sized sample of this cream. I have been using this cream Non-Stop, very moisturizing, very lightweight, and best of all it has SPF 40. It is also anti-aging and is infused with white tea. The girl at the origin store told me this is one of their most potent lines for anti-aging. Now I understand why it's a perfect world, you get anti-aging, SPF 40 and lightweight moisture that does not interfere with makeup! That is perfect and it makes my world perfect!" in 31 reviews
  • "So I love the "perfect world" line from Origins, however they're products are on the pricy side so I normally don't just go out and purchase them myself... however after having a girls night with friends and trying a variety of cleansers, serums, masks, and moisturizers I will be making a trip to the Origins store for sure! The mega mushroom mask was amazing!Results looked like I had just had a facial at a spa; my skin felt moisturized, my tone was balanced and it smells amazing! We used the Origins perfect world moisturizer following the mask and it was the cherry on top! Silky smooth, smells incredible and didn't cause any breakouts on my sensitive skin. Love it!!!" in 24 reviews
  • "I use this moisturizer daily. I have dry skin around my nose and forehead so I apply this every night. This moisturizer feels so good on skin and hydrates it so quickly. It is definitley one of my favorite moisturizers I use. The smell is also very good! I have reccomended this to many of my friends and I will continue to do so!" in 19 reviews
Rachel S.
Bakersfield, CA
This stuff right here! This stuff is my jam! I got a sample of this from sephora and used my points to get it. A little goes a loooong way. I didn't even finish my little tube before I ran to Sephora to get the full size. It's $44 there, but worth it. It's the first time I've spent that much on a lotion ever, so that says a lot. I have very dry, very fair skin. This stuff is so rich and thick and it smells so good. I just dab my finger in and dab it over my face and work it in. The full size may seem small but it really goes a long way. As for the anti aging properties, YES. I'm almost 30 and this has heeled reduce wrinkles and leaves my skin looking dewy and plump. I love it under my makeup. It clears up dry patches and I love how it feels. You really have to try this stuff... I'll use it forever.
Sarah S.
Plano , TX
I’ve been using this a few years now. I feel it’s kind of an all in one moisturizer since it has spf, which I like. I have sensitive skin and it’s never bothered it. It smells great and price point is very good. I feel good about putting origins on my skin because clean ingredients.
Jasmine W.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Origins is my favorite skincare brand - the only brand that actually works and works consistently. The all natural ingredients don’t irritate my sensitive skin of which I love the most. The brand doesn’t lit my skin through the “break out” phase before it begins to work; I see and feel an immediate difference. The APW moisturizer w/ SPF was NOT my favorite. It made my oily skin even more greasy and I hated the texture. I love the APW moisturizer w/o SPF - my favorite. I would definitely try the brand if you haven’t, you won’t regret it.
Ninonchka R.
ozark alabama
Este producto lo amo se siente tan ligero y no pesado tiene protección solar más humectante que es bien importante me encanta y siempre lo uso lo recomiendo también tiene té verde y muchos beneficios más

This product I love it it’s feel so light the best thing is that have spf to protect from the sun and moisturizer with green tea this is my favorite definitely recommend great product
🌻Alexis S.
This product has a good amount of SPF in it (which I like). This makes it perfect for the day, although the cream itself is a little thick in consistency. I'd say it's better suited for dry, mature, and combo/dry skin types--especially since I believe that this line is targeted towards slowing signs of aging. I will continue to try more origins products, as origins is probably my favorite skincare brand as of right now! :)
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a really nice product! It goes on smoothly on bare skin & under makeup and it definitely protects my skin from the sun for sure!

The only thing I've noticed is that continuous use of it causes my skin to get cystic pimples on my cheeks. It's nothing absolutely terrible honestly. It's probably because I don't have the right skin type for this product.

I would still recommend!
Liana C.
Sugar Land, TX
Recieved this sample from Sephora through my reward points and couldn't be more ecstatic about this product!!! I am completely in love with the white tea smell, especially since many of the other SPF products I have used, have that
"Sunscreen" smell. The texture is creamy but not super thick and my make up goes on well over it.
Daena Rachel E.
Jersey City, NJ
Great sunscreen! And it smells really good too. I've tried this under makeup and it can make things a little greasy so be sure not to go too heavy handed or be prepared to set your face well. Despite that, I can see myself reaching for this, especially on sunny days I won't be wearing makeup.
Kendra P.
Fort Smith, AR
AMAZING!!! Seriously this stuff is amazing! I have oily skin so it's hard to find a "cream" or "lotion" to help keep my skin hydrated without being too oily. This stuff is not only perfect for my oily skin but smells amazing AND has SPF. Literally worth every penny!
Yanelis M.
I purchased this moisturizer on the origins website on a deal! I have been using it at night as part of my skin care routine. I do like the way it makes my skin shine and feel soft but it’s not my favorite that I have used and don’t know if I will repurchase.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is moisturizer needed with this?
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,278 reviews
Need,does this really work?
Esmeralda G.
I sadly didn't receive this product in my vox box but would love to know if it works that way I can buy it. Also where is this available?
Camille T.
Flushing, NY
I've been dying to try this! How well will this work on combination skin?
Meagan S.
American Fork , UT
How does this wear under foundation? Does it feel like it protects your skin?

JCPenney

JCPenney was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.