Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#42 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

3 days left

Help prevent the damage you can’t see yet! Our lightweight, hydrating treatment with antioxidant-rich White Tea instantly renews and brightens under eyes while providing irritation-free SPF protection. It helps defend the delicate eye area and neutralize the damaging effects of UV, Infrared Rays (IR), pollution and environmental aggressors. Plus, barrier-boosting Edelweiss helps strengthen skin to prevent premature signs of aging. Oil-free. Broad spectrum 100% mineral, irritation-free SPF 20.

Clinically Proven To:
Instantly boost hydration & radiance by over 50%

Photos (15)
Rosmery R.
Rosmery R.

This is my new eye cream and Origins is my new favorite skincare brand.
I've tried another eye cream from #Origins, like "GinZing and "Plantscription" and I loved them so I have so much hope for this new line.
The first think I have to say is about the price: it's a bit expensive 38.00$ for just 15ml.
Of "A perfect World" line the thing I most love is the SPF. This eye cream is perfect for the daily use because it contains SPF 20 and that's incredible for me because the Sun damage are REAL, even when we can see it.
About the formula for me it's a bit heavy, so creamy and it's not light like the "GinZing" (if you've tried this you'll know that's so light).
The consistency is like a sun protector (heavy) so imagine that in your undereye area.
When I wear it for first time I use too much; so you need to know that you just need a little bit of product. 30mins after I put this on my undereye area I look in the mirror and HELL, I see how the cream was deposited on my fine lines and wrinkles (It looks white) and I have to blend again... luckily that day I wasn't wearing makeup. You can imagine that white cream combined with the concealer on my eyes?

That was my first experience so I recommend you blend the cream very well and use just a little bit.

I Highly recommend you this brand and specially this line, because is wonderful that helps you against age and sun damage.
I give 4 stars because I don't like too much the heavy formula (my opinion) but it's tolerable and maybe you'll like this.
It really works! Origins GinZing™ Eye Cream
Veronica M.
Veronica M.

Origins does it again! Another five star eye cream from their new My Perfect World product line. It's a bit pricey costing $38 for .5oz but a great value because a little of this eye cream goes a long way. It's has a very blendable texture and is slightly tinted a pearly color that instantly gives your under eyes a rested appearance. It not only instantly gets rid of any under eye circles it takes care of getting rid of any under eye bags or puffiness. It works on all skin tones and has SPF 20 to help protect the delicate under eye skin when you use it daily! I loved their GinZing Eye Cream and was happy to find that this new eye cream is just as good and it also helps fight the signs of aging! Love this eye cream and highly recommend it to everyone, it is so worth it!
Maria T.
Maria T.
Miami, Florida

This is a new item to my routine!  I purchased this item because we know we can't stop the aging process, but we CAN do what it takes to make the process better!  I thought the price point was great for the actual product.  It goes on smoothly, and it does not make your eyes oily or weighed down. It's a plus that it is SPF 20 cream because even with it being Winter, the sun can still cause damage to our sensitive face.  After my morning shower, I simply apply the cream under my eye using a pulsing method until it vanishes.  Can't get better than that right?  I would absolutely recommend this product to others to try!
Eboni B.
Eboni B.
Aldie, VA

Jen M.
Jen M.
Waltham, MA

Picked this up at the Origins My Perfect World event after one of the associates used it on me. The tea scent makes it smell really fresh and calming. The texture is a little thicker and makes your skin feel very hydrated. It also has a bit of a luminous effect and is one of the ONLY eye creams with spf! The girl at the store said to press into your skin all along your bone around your eye. I really like this stuff it kind of gives you an instant glow. I will update this review once I've used it for about a month or so to give feedback on if it works on wrinkles.
Everlea M.
Everlea M.
Annapolis, MD

Well, I had high hopes. I received a free sample of this product while attending an event for Influenster, and I was SO VERY EXCITED to try this cream! I glad it was a free sample and not a purchase. I do really love the texture of the cream, but it is an eye irritant! My eyes burn every time I dare to wipe them, and get get puffy and red. Whatever chemicals they use in this product are way to strong for an eye cream.
Ali G.
Ali G.

I think this eye cream is alright. I haven't seen much of a difference on my eyes. I still have dark circles that are much more noticable due to the wrinkles as I squint a lot. I do like how fresh it feels after putting it on. I like putting it on during the day and before bed as it relaxes my eyes and cools them down especially after a long day of stair ring at the computer screen
olivia p.
olivia p.
Garland, TX

This definitely has a great soothing feeling and really helps with my eye's puffiness when my diet isn't at its best or I haven't been getting enough sleep. I don't know if it will be as affective for people with really dark eye circles as I did not notice a huge improvement with that but otherwise I am generally happy with it.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.

Want to maintain your youth? Look no further. This product protects you from the unforgiving UV rays and helps keep your eyes looks fresh and young. The A Perfect World line is my go-to and I recommend to every young woman looking to prevent aging! Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 20 Age-Defense Eye Cream with White Tea
Ping L.
Ping L.
Appleton, WI

I forgot to pack my eye cream while visiting my friend so I ended up using hers. It's moisturizing without being too heavy and it absorbes into the skin fairly quickly. Personally I still prefer my Sulwhasoo concentrated ginseng renewing eye cream. It made my fine lines disappear and lightened my under eye area.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy, NJ

Is it ok to use this before makeup?
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA

Does this have a strong scent to it?
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London

I have a dry skin and I was wondering if the cream would dry out the skin?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I've been wanting to try a eye cream that will de puff. I feel I need something that will make my eyes get a bit tighter lol
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL

Hello Influensters! Does this eye cream dry out your skin at all? Looking forward to your expertise!