Origins A Perfect World™ Intensely Hydrating Body Cream With White Tea uploaded by Lela M.Origins A Perfect World™ Intensely Hydrating Body Cream With White Tea uploaded by Seirria M.

BY ORIGINS

A Perfect World paradise as this creamy-rich, aromatic oasis coddles body skin to noticeable smoothness. Highly-hydrating Shea Butter helps delete scratchy, flaky dryness. Mimosa helps sleeken slacking skin-texture so it looks and feels more taut, more toned. To help preserve body skin's vibrant, healthful lift and life, Utopia's own Silver Tip White Tea helps banish youth offenders before they can cause oxidation, deterioration, dehydration.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Butylene Glycol , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Peg-100 Stearate , Tribehenin , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Stearic Acid , Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate , Glyceryl Stearate , Glycerin , Squalane , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Limonene, Linalool , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil , Urea , Dimethicone , Sodium Hyaluronate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Polysorbate 60 , Stearyl Alcohol , Sodium Pca , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Trehalose , Polyquaternium-51 , Potassium Hydroxide , Carbomer , Disodium Edta , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Sorbic Acid , Chlorphenesin , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN39949>

Buy on Sephora*
  • "They are not kidding calling this intense! It is the most hydrating lotion ever! I have NO dry spots with this and it lasts ALL day! It's so intense that I won't be able to use it in the summer because I still feel like I just put it on at night after the whole day! It's not a super thick lotion but it's amazing. This will now be my go to product for every winter when my skin dries up!" in 31 reviews
  • "This is a must have for anyone with dry skin! It's super hydrating!!!! Smooth and cooking for your skin. The packaging is modern and clean. It's not to expensive very affordable . Would recommend this to anyone" in 13 reviews
Kariann R.
Westerly , RI
As a New Englander we go through all 4 seasons with weather changing drastically and that takes a major toll on the skin. This cream was amazing, as I get dry skin from working outside during the cold months. It's super hydrating, doesn't leave you feeling oily, and smells great. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
abbey k.
Niles, OH
This is EXTREMELY moisturizing. Being someone who struggles with dry skin and eczema this product helps so much with the itching and patchiness. it's very gentle on the skin and smells amazing! i would totally and completely reccomend this product
Alexandria K.
This body cream is bomb like it really will hydrate the skin intensely . I suffer with super dry skin so I started using this product and it's done an amazing job of keeping the skin well nourished and plump . Thank you!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Lela M.
Gastonia
This is an intense hydrating lotion! I'm also wanting to try the mint. Anyways, the smell is soft white/green tea smell. It goes away after Abit. Once you put it on and go into the light your skin shines and people ask why my skin glows and it's because of this lotion!
Tiffany E.
Sherman
I liked this body cream and use it every night before bed. It's a little too heavy to wear during the day so I put it on at nighttime. It comes in a nice sized packaging. I've used it for the last few months. I'm not sure I would continue to use it once it's empty. I might opt for something I can use day and night.
Eliza C.
Washington, DC
The name of the product doesn't lie! This Body Cream (the White Tea is my fav) is truly a"a perfect world intensely hydrating body cream." I use it a few days a week and my skin is so even and smooth because of it. It improves the elasticity of your skin at the same time as softening it. I pretty good price for a pretty fantastic product.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
One of my favorite body creams of all time! Most body creams or moisturizing lotions will dry up over time during the day. This one however has lasted me through a good amount of time and is very similar to my Kiehl's body cream.

Definitely interested in trying more products as this was a gift.
Rachel G.
Lampasas, TX
This product leaves my skin feeling revitalized and fresh. I am able to purchase it at my local department store, but also it is easy to just order online. It is very gentle on your skin and will leave it extra soft if applied after showering. The only thing that is a little different is the smell, but it doesn't bother me too much.
angie m.
The Origins World Intensely Hydrating Body Cream with White Tea makes my skin feeling smooth and silky. This body cream takes away my dry rough skin. This product does not have parabens and phthalates. It makes my skin feeling soft and looking younger! I will most likely purchase this product!