Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea uploaded by Brezje M.

BY ORIGINS

This lush aromatic lotion coddles skin to silky smoothness. Highly-hydrating Shea Butter nourishes away dryness. And antioxidant-rich White Tea banishes youth offenders long before they can cause oxidation, deterioration and dehydration.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecyl Myristate , Butylene Glycol , Tricaprylin , Ethylhexyl Stearate , Methyl Trimethicone , Peg-100 Stearate , Glycerin , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Polysorbate 60 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Linalool, Limonene , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Sodium Pca , Dimethicone , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sorbitol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Carbomer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Potassium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40829>

Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea

Start your review of Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love Origins a perfect world highly hydrating body lotion with white tea. Don't remember how much I paid for it, but it seemed like a good price. " in 46 reviews
  • "This does exactly what it claims so hydrating perfect if you have dry skin and great also during the winter 10/10" in 14 reviews
  • "Makes my skin supper soft and I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any reaction. It's a bit pricey but it is totally worth it " in 10 reviews
Amanda M.
My skin feels renewed every time I use the mask. I use it 3 times a week. I have issues with dry skin, so this helps my skin feel less dry during the day and night.
Greg&CiCi e.
Tacoma, WA
I love the apricot scent of this line. A Perfect World features silver tip white tea which has more antioxidants than green tea. It's a long lasting hydration and great if you don't want overwhelming fragrance. The scent is all from plant-based ingredients. Fantastic lotion!
Ruth C.
Super hydration I really loved this product especially for my skin which is oily but at the same time super dry. I definitely recommend and will keep using it on a daily basis. Always getting told what I use on my skin because it’s so smooth and always recommend this product!
Brezje M.
I LOVE THIS LOTION! It’s extremely moisturizing and smells amazing. The consistency is great, almost liquid like, so you don’t have to squeeze alot in one shot. I love this lotion and it actually lasted me a few months. Helps with dryness and itching as well.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
LOVE this lotion! It is not too heavy and absorbs easily and quickly so it is perfect for summer. The smell is absolutely heavenly and the ingredients are gentle on the skin. I use this as my daily after shower lotion. Definitely recommended!
Nana D.
DOUGLASVILLE, GA
very hydrating for my dry skin and its just makes skin so soft. and i like how it makes my skin feels supple
Shannique S.
Hartford,Ct
This lotion is the best lotion I've ever used 😁😁it leaves my body feeling soft and refined and the smell is sooo great. The best part is how hydrated it makes ur sk I will recommend this to anyone
Destiny O.
El Paso , TX
I freaking love this product so amazing and leaves my skin soft :) Good value and it is pricey but worth it ';p very gentle :))) and smells so good <3 will keep buying more lol and I use it daily cause my skin is so dry :(  but it gets the job done of course !! :D
Thea L.
South River , NJ
Smells good leaves my skin moisturized all day and isn't too pricey I bought it online
Carla R.
Oh origins you play to my heart strings. I could live off of these products forever if I had one skin care line to have all the time this would be the one. This makes my skin feel awesome, feel fresh and clean.

Macy's