Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea uploaded by Brezje M.

BY ORIGINS

This lush aromatic lotion coddles skin to silky smoothness. Highly-hydrating Shea Butter nourishes away dryness. And antioxidant-rich White Tea banishes youth offenders long before they can cause oxidation, deterioration and dehydration.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecyl Myristate , Butylene Glycol , Tricaprylin , Ethylhexyl Stearate , Methyl Trimethicone , Peg-100 Stearate , Glycerin , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Polysorbate 60 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Linalool, Limonene , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Sodium Pca , Dimethicone , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sorbitol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Carbomer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Potassium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40829>

Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea
  • "I love Origins a perfect world highly hydrating body lotion with white tea. Don't remember how much I paid for it, but it seemed like a good price. " in 46 reviews
  • "This does exactly what it claims so hydrating perfect if you have dry skin and great also during the winter 10/10" in 14 reviews
  • "Makes my skin supper soft and I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any reaction. It's a bit pricey but it is totally worth it " in 10 reviews
Brittany S.
Rifle, CO
It is an awesome product I love all the origin products I would recommend this product of u love natural products I love orgins because these no harsh chemicals and fragrance works wonders for my skin
Anouk D.
New Castle, DE
I adore origins products and this one is not an exception. it's an absolutely gorgeous product it smells amazing, it feels amazing and makes my skin super soft.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
Received this as a gift and fell in love. Smells fresh not over bearing, doesn't leave you feeling greasy great overall body lotion.
Nefy S.
Stony Point, NY
I loved the sent but it made me feel very greasy at times. On hotter days I feel like it takes more time to get into my pores.
Kate F.
Moisture lasted fo so long after application leaving me with silk smooth skin, quite heavy so you only need a small amount!
Annay J.
Midland, TX
Love the way it left my skin feelibg very moisturized and soft my favorite body lotion bought it online recommended by a friend
Gloria Y.
Love this product! I picked it up on a whim and am very happy I did. This smells super nice and doesn't make me feel all greasy, I can literally apply it everywhere. The only thing I would complain about is the size, I wish it was bigger!
melisa l.
cordoba
I use it often because it helps me to my skin that is dry enough.I use it more in winter.
Sati B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I use this product during the winter months when my skin seems to dry out the most. It keeps my skin soft and moisturize all day long. Love the light scent not to overpowering. Will definitely recommend this product!
marylou b.
Love this product. I'm big on smells so this is on my hit list! also helps hydrate your body!

Macy's