Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea uploaded by Brezje M.

BY ORIGINS

This lush aromatic lotion coddles skin to silky smoothness. Highly-hydrating Shea Butter nourishes away dryness. And antioxidant-rich White Tea banishes youth offenders long before they can cause oxidation, deterioration and dehydration.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecyl Myristate , Butylene Glycol , Tricaprylin , Ethylhexyl Stearate , Methyl Trimethicone , Peg-100 Stearate , Glycerin , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Polysorbate 60 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Linalool, Limonene , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Sodium Pca , Dimethicone , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sorbitol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Carbomer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Potassium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40829>

Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea

Start your review of Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love Origins a perfect world highly hydrating body lotion with white tea. Don't remember how much I paid for it, but it seemed like a good price. " in 46 reviews
  • "This does exactly what it claims so hydrating perfect if you have dry skin and great also during the winter 10/10" in 14 reviews
  • "Makes my skin supper soft and I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any reaction. It's a bit pricey but it is totally worth it " in 10 reviews
After a few hours of application it was like I had beverage applied it which is not what I expected with it being so thick.
Also didn't think so much of the scent
Cathy T.
I love using Orgins products but its always so expensive. Don't get me wrong 80 % of their products are worth it, but not under my budget. I got this product as a gift, but I wouldn't buy it myself. This lotion smells great and was super gentle on my skin. I keep it near my nightstand and use it before I go to sleep.
beth c.
Valparaiso, IN
This lotion left my skin feeling smooth without it feeling greasy. Absorbed quickly and lasted a long time.
Anyssa S.
Extremely smooth fresh relaxing feeling with each use I highly recommend this product it is a wonderful choice
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Anything that is labeled "white tea" I tend to love because it has such a fresh yet sweet scent. It does last in the summer for me, however my skin is super dry in the winter and this just isn't hydrating enough for me in those months.
Nefy S.
Stony Point, NY
I loved the sent but it made me feel very greasy at times. On hotter days I feel like it takes more time to get into my pores.
karen k.
8305 NW 27th ST. STE 113BDORAL FLORIDA ZIP code 33122-1934
Great products for skin care. Natural sin for skin care. Natural sin for each type and persons.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
It okay it no ponds but it okay for me I will not purchase cuz I have so many more affordable dupes already and I really like something more heavy duty
Jessie S.
Spotswood , NJ
I wasn't as impressed with this lotion as I felt I should have been given the price. It is very gentle on your skin but it left me feeling greasy and like I couldn't rub it all the way into my skin. It did smell good though. I wouldn't recommend to my friends
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I recommend as a sample from a retailer whole on vacation. I did not care for the scent and the product did not seem that different from big box braids. Therefore, I could not justify to myself the additional cost. I would not purchase. I was grateful for the sample though.

Macy's