Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea uploaded by Brezje M.

BY ORIGINS

This lush aromatic lotion coddles skin to silky smoothness. Highly-hydrating Shea Butter nourishes away dryness. And antioxidant-rich White Tea banishes youth offenders long before they can cause oxidation, deterioration and dehydration.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecyl Myristate , Butylene Glycol , Tricaprylin , Ethylhexyl Stearate , Methyl Trimethicone , Peg-100 Stearate , Glycerin , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Polysorbate 60 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Linalool, Limonene , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Sodium Pca , Dimethicone , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sorbitol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Carbomer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Potassium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40829>

Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea

Start your review of Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love Origins a perfect world highly hydrating body lotion with white tea. Don't remember how much I paid for it, but it seemed like a good price. " in 46 reviews
  • "This does exactly what it claims so hydrating perfect if you have dry skin and great also during the winter 10/10" in 14 reviews
  • "Makes my skin supper soft and I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any reaction. It's a bit pricey but it is totally worth it " in 10 reviews
Melissa M.
Keyport, NJ
I love Origins. A perfect world products and modern friction are by far my favorites. They leave my face feeling great and clean!
Greg&CiCi e.
Tacoma, WA
I love the apricot scent of this line. A Perfect World features silver tip white tea which has more antioxidants than green tea. It's a long lasting hydration and great if you don't want overwhelming fragrance. The scent is all from plant-based ingredients. Fantastic lotion!
Kate F.
Moisture lasted fo so long after application leaving me with silk smooth skin, quite heavy so you only need a small amount!
Sati B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I use this product during the winter months when my skin seems to dry out the most. It keeps my skin soft and moisturize all day long. Love the light scent not to overpowering. Will definitely recommend this product!
marylou b.
Love this product. I'm big on smells so this is on my hit list! also helps hydrate your body!
Ok G.
Tucson, AZ
Been using for past couple months and I really love it. I don't use it everyday, I use a more heavily scented lotion when I go out, but I like this one as an everyday body lotion. Light, fresh scent and hydrating without being greasy.
Haley S.
Killeen, Tx
Very very very hydrating and smooth. my skin is so sensitive and this doesn't bother me at all. i would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a super hydrating lotion that doesn't leave you sticky.. it comes with a bit of a high price though.
Sarah H.
Kenmore, WA
This lotion is heavenly. It is my favorite of all the Origins lotions. Its a little pricey, but I think it is worth it if you can afford it. The scent is lemony and fresh. It also doesn't bother my sometimes sensitive skin, and it absorbs very well!!
Tara K.
My most favorite body lotion in the world... turn me in to a huge origins fan... the lotion in itself is rich and creamy but not oily and the sent heavenly.
jayna k.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
This is my favorite body lotion of all time. It is so hydrating for my skin and the light refreshing scent gives me a calming feeling all day long. So perfect!

Macy's