Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea uploaded by Brezje M.

BY ORIGINS

This lush aromatic lotion coddles skin to silky smoothness. Highly-hydrating Shea Butter nourishes away dryness. And antioxidant-rich White Tea banishes youth offenders long before they can cause oxidation, deterioration and dehydration.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecyl Myristate , Butylene Glycol , Tricaprylin , Ethylhexyl Stearate , Methyl Trimethicone , Peg-100 Stearate , Glycerin , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Polysorbate 60 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Linalool, Limonene , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Sodium Pca , Dimethicone , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sorbitol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Carbomer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Potassium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40829>

Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea
  • "I love Origins a perfect world highly hydrating body lotion with white tea. Don't remember how much I paid for it, but it seemed like a good price. " in 46 reviews
  • "This does exactly what it claims so hydrating perfect if you have dry skin and great also during the winter 10/10" in 14 reviews
  • "Makes my skin supper soft and I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any reaction. It's a bit pricey but it is totally worth it " in 10 reviews
Amy R.
Henderson, NV
I've never smelled anything this fantastic. Not sick sickingly sweet, like much of what's out there now. My skin feels healthy and young, like I'm really taking care of myself when I wear this.
Nikeii C.
Houston, Tx
On of my favs from Orgins! I've used these products for the last 12 yrs. pair it with the perfect world face wash as well. This lotion really hydrates does what it says
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
The fresh peach fragrance is gorgeous! This lotion makes my skin feel super soft and hydrated, and it doesn't cause irritation like some fragranced lotions cause for my sensitive skin.
Olivia C.
This was extremely useful for dry and or easily irritated skin. Keeps skin smooth and hydrated. No need for reapplication after a while. Skin stays hydrated throughout the day.
Jamie O.
Smells great, works great, keeps my skin glowing and protected. A little goes a long way in this product. I bought mine at the mall, but you can get at sephora or online.
NC S.
Sarasota, FL
I never heard of this product before till last Christmas i bought some cosmetic stuff at macys.com and they send me a free sample of this body lotion and i fell in love with them thank you macys, They are the best for very dry skin that I have . my skin was always itchy and very dry but not any more
Anouk D.
New Castle, DE
I adore origins products and this one is not an exception. it's an absolutely gorgeous product it smells amazing, it feels amazing and makes my skin super soft.
jayna k.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
This is my favorite body lotion of all time. It is so hydrating for my skin and the light refreshing scent gives me a calming feeling all day long. So perfect!
Tara K.
My most favorite body lotion in the world... turn me in to a huge origins fan... the lotion in itself is rich and creamy but not oily and the sent heavenly.
Beglis A.
It is a lotion that refreshes the body and makes feel your hydrated and soft skin. I recommend to use it as part of your routine of beauty and corporal care

Sephora