Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea uploaded by Brezje M.

BY ORIGINS

This lush aromatic lotion coddles skin to silky smoothness. Highly-hydrating Shea Butter nourishes away dryness. And antioxidant-rich White Tea banishes youth offenders long before they can cause oxidation, deterioration and dehydration.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecyl Myristate , Butylene Glycol , Tricaprylin , Ethylhexyl Stearate , Methyl Trimethicone , Peg-100 Stearate , Glycerin , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Polysorbate 60 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Linalool, Limonene , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Sodium Pca , Dimethicone , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sorbitol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Carbomer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Potassium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40829>

Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea
  • "I love Origins a perfect world highly hydrating body lotion with white tea. Don't remember how much I paid for it, but it seemed like a good price. " in 46 reviews
  • "This does exactly what it claims so hydrating perfect if you have dry skin and great also during the winter 10/10" in 14 reviews
  • "Makes my skin supper soft and I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any reaction. It's a bit pricey but it is totally worth it " in 10 reviews
Lindsay W.
San Antonio, TX
I love the fragrance of this, fresh and I don't smell like food. I also love how it soaks into my skin and leaves it feeling so silky without feeling greasy. It is pricey, so it might not be in the budget for the average person, but if you've got the budget, go for it.
Ashlyn B.
This lotion smells so incredible and it does wonders forms skin! Have eczema and despatched of skin so I go through a lot of trial and error with moisturizing my body but this was worth the money and time it took me to find it.
Donnetta J.
Auburn, AL
Origins A Perfect World Highly Hydrating Body Lotion with White Tea is an incredibly skin nourishing lotion. It's gentle formula soothes dry skin and smells amazing. My skin gets extremely dry and flaky in the winter especially, and this lotion always does the trick!
Michelle M.
Pompano Beach, FL
This lotion is amazing! I have the driest skin on the planet. I have tried several lotions, but they always would disappear and leave me feeling itchy and dry. This lotion is amazing if you have severe dry skin. It is a little pricey but worth every penny!!!
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
Loved this body lotion! Received it as a gift from a student. It was long-lasting, left my skin moisturizer all day. Unsure of the price, as I received it as a gift, but I would purchase it if the price was right!
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
This smells incredible and makes your skin feel fresh and hydrated. I love the texture and that it softens the skin but doesn't leave skin feeling greasy. Very gentle and soothing. I would definitely purchase again.
Victoria C.
This product was a great gift to me. I wouldn't have brought it because it is a bit pricey, but I am now pushed to get another bottle when I run out. The soft fragrance gives yoyr senses a little relaxing feeling.
Sarah H.
Kenmore, WA
This lotion is heavenly. It is my favorite of all the Origins lotions. Its a little pricey, but I think it is worth it if you can afford it. The scent is lemony and fresh. It also doesn't bother my sometimes sensitive skin, and it absorbs very well!!
Carla R.
Oh origins you play to my heart strings. I could live off of these products forever if I had one skin care line to have all the time this would be the one. This makes my skin feel awesome, feel fresh and clean.
Ok G.
Tucson, AZ
Been using for past couple months and I really love it. I don't use it everyday, I use a more heavily scented lotion when I go out, but I like this one as an everyday body lotion. Light, fresh scent and hydrating without being greasy.

Macy's