Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea uploaded by Brezje M.

BY ORIGINS

This lush aromatic lotion coddles skin to silky smoothness. Highly-hydrating Shea Butter nourishes away dryness. And antioxidant-rich White Tea banishes youth offenders long before they can cause oxidation, deterioration and dehydration.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecyl Myristate , Butylene Glycol , Tricaprylin , Ethylhexyl Stearate , Methyl Trimethicone , Peg-100 Stearate , Glycerin , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Polysorbate 60 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Linalool, Limonene , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Sodium Pca , Dimethicone , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sorbitol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Carbomer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Potassium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40829>

Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea
  • "I love Origins a perfect world highly hydrating body lotion with white tea. Don't remember how much I paid for it, but it seemed like a good price. " in 46 reviews
  • "This does exactly what it claims so hydrating perfect if you have dry skin and great also during the winter 10/10" in 14 reviews
  • "Makes my skin supper soft and I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any reaction. It's a bit pricey but it is totally worth it " in 10 reviews
Hannah A.
Franklin, IN
Origins is such a great brand. I worked at a make up store that sold their products and I absolutely love the brand. their lotions are amazing. they smell great and leave your skin feeling great
Kelly L.
Odum, GA
I absolutely love this stuff! It's soooo thick and wonderfully moisturizing! It makes my skin feel like baby skin and the scent is the best part! It's soooo refreshing and honestly the best-feeling part of my routine! I love it!
Honeywell D.
North Pole
Beautiful clean scent and very lush moisturizing lotion that quickly was obsorped into my skin - made getting ready for work quicker and fun. Very gentle product that could be used even on a little one's skin after bathing.
Nicolette A.
I love everything origins because i trust the brand to use natural ingredients. I use this during the winter months when my skin is especially dry. It's gentle on my sensitive skin and smells amazing. I'd buy again and recommend it for anyone with dry, flaky skin.
Lindsey S.
Mesquite, TX
This product is very nice and very moisturizing. I mean it's a little pricey but I pay for quality and that is what you get. The sent hurt my head a little but I think others would love it. I passed it along to my best friend and she absolutely loved it.
Daphne L.
This lotion smells amazing. It is hydrating, you can feel it once it touches your skin. It is very fluid and not thick like some other lotions. So a lot can come out at once. But a little goes a long way. You don't need to use a ton to cover your areas.
Tina Y.
Great lotion to keep you moisturized through out you're day. Got it off origins and long lasting through you're whole day. Great smell to it and just the best moisturizer 100% recommend
Kristin B.
I'm obsessed with Origins products and this is another one to add to the list of must-have products. This is one of the most gentle lotions I have ever used and my skin is extremely finicky. My skin looks so luminous every time I put this on (especially my legs) and the scent is just heavenly!
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
LOVE this lotion! It is not too heavy and absorbs easily and quickly so it is perfect for summer. The smell is absolutely heavenly and the ingredients are gentle on the skin. I use this as my daily after shower lotion. Definitely recommended!
Chanice W.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This lotion is fresh and clean. I get compliments on it every time I wear it. One star off because the moisture fades shortly after I put it on. Still would repurchase because I'm loving the scent.

Macy's