Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea uploaded by Brezje M.

BY ORIGINS

This lush aromatic lotion coddles skin to silky smoothness. Highly-hydrating Shea Butter nourishes away dryness. And antioxidant-rich White Tea banishes youth offenders long before they can cause oxidation, deterioration and dehydration.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecyl Myristate , Butylene Glycol , Tricaprylin , Ethylhexyl Stearate , Methyl Trimethicone , Peg-100 Stearate , Glycerin , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Polysorbate 60 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Linalool, Limonene , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Sodium Pca , Dimethicone , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sorbitol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Carbomer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Potassium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40829>

Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea
  • "I love Origins a perfect world highly hydrating body lotion with white tea. Don't remember how much I paid for it, but it seemed like a good price. " in 46 reviews
  • "This does exactly what it claims so hydrating perfect if you have dry skin and great also during the winter 10/10" in 14 reviews
  • "Makes my skin supper soft and I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any reaction. It's a bit pricey but it is totally worth it " in 10 reviews
Haley S.
Killeen, Tx
Very very very hydrating and smooth. my skin is so sensitive and this doesn't bother me at all. i would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a super hydrating lotion that doesn't leave you sticky.. it comes with a bit of a high price though.
I really like the origins line. I found this moisturizer to be very light weight and it also had a nice subtle scent. I used it every day until it ran out. I bought it at Sephora, it was a little on the pricier side (so it lost a star from me). I think I will be going back to it though it's one of the less expensive more natural brands.
Gloria Y.
Love this product! I picked it up on a whim and am very happy I did. This smells super nice and doesn't make me feel all greasy, I can literally apply it everywhere. The only thing I would complain about is the size, I wish it was bigger!
Joanna A.
I love the delicate scent of this body lotion...makes me feel very clean and feminine. The lotion goes on very well and soaks right in. I just wish that the price was a bit more reasonable. Also, I would have liked the lotion to last longer on my skin. Overall, I really like the lotion!
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I love the smell of this and it feels amazing on my skin. I put it on after a shower and my skin is so smooth. It is refreshing and not too heavy on my skin which is a plus for me. I would buy this again
Abby B.
This body lotions is amazing! I use this every single day! I purchased mine at Sephora! It is totally worth the price and I recommend it to everyone ! The hydration lasts all day and all night pretty much! Give this product a try!
Kelly C.
Montgomery, IL
Love this product. Leaves me feeling soft but not oily. It is worth the extra money since it also does not break my skin out. There is no overwhelming smell. I use this product daily after a shower.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Anything that is labeled "white tea" I tend to love because it has such a fresh yet sweet scent. It does last in the summer for me, however my skin is super dry in the winter and this just isn't hydrating enough for me in those months.
Cathy T.
I love using Orgins products but its always so expensive. Don't get me wrong 80 % of their products are worth it, but not under my budget. I got this product as a gift, but I wouldn't buy it myself. This lotion smells great and was super gentle on my skin. I keep it near my nightstand and use it before I go to sleep.
Lita D.
Norton Shores, MI
I LOVE this body lotion! I love that origins is a naturally based skincare brand! I love how gentle all of their products are! I love the smell of this product and how hydrated my skin is after use!

Sephora