Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea uploaded by Brezje M.

BY ORIGINS

This lush aromatic lotion coddles skin to silky smoothness. Highly-hydrating Shea Butter nourishes away dryness. And antioxidant-rich White Tea banishes youth offenders long before they can cause oxidation, deterioration and dehydration.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecyl Myristate , Butylene Glycol , Tricaprylin , Ethylhexyl Stearate , Methyl Trimethicone , Peg-100 Stearate , Glycerin , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Polysorbate 60 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Linalool, Limonene , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Sodium Pca , Dimethicone , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sorbitol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Carbomer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Potassium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40829>

Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea
  • "I love Origins a perfect world highly hydrating body lotion with white tea. Don't remember how much I paid for it, but it seemed like a good price. " in 46 reviews
  • "This does exactly what it claims so hydrating perfect if you have dry skin and great also during the winter 10/10" in 14 reviews
  • "Makes my skin supper soft and I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any reaction. It's a bit pricey but it is totally worth it " in 10 reviews
Melissa C.
Woodland, CA
This smells so good! My skins was so soft and supple after use. It's a little Grady though so use only what u need!
Briana L.
Tucson , AZ
Anyssa S.
Extremely smooth fresh relaxing feeling with each use I highly recommend this product it is a wonderful choice
Deena E.
Katy, TX
Very smooth and evenly spread,I lived the way the body lotion made my skin feel all day, I also liked the smell
Amy B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Im a huge fan of anything Origins. I highly recommend them. This leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and soft.
Nana D.
DOUGLASVILLE, GA
very hydrating for my dry skin and its just makes skin so soft. and i like how it makes my skin feels supple
Kathleen P.
Arlington, VA
This is a great product! It is very hydrating and has a great scent I love the way my skin feels afterwards
beth c.
Valparaiso, IN
This lotion left my skin feeling smooth without it feeling greasy. Absorbed quickly and lasted a long time.
Yolanda V.
Pasco, WA
I love this product it leaves my skin feeling soft n clean, my kids even love to use this amazing product
Noëlle
Mount Prospect, IL
I LOVE this product. It keeps my skin soft and psmooth, especially in the winter. And I enjoy the smell

Macy's