Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea uploaded by Brezje M.

BY ORIGINS

This lush aromatic lotion coddles skin to silky smoothness. Highly-hydrating Shea Butter nourishes away dryness. And antioxidant-rich White Tea banishes youth offenders long before they can cause oxidation, deterioration and dehydration.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecyl Myristate , Butylene Glycol , Tricaprylin , Ethylhexyl Stearate , Methyl Trimethicone , Peg-100 Stearate , Glycerin , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Polysorbate 60 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Linalool, Limonene , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Sodium Pca , Dimethicone , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sorbitol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Carbomer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Potassium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40829>

Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea
  • "I love Origins a perfect world highly hydrating body lotion with white tea. Don't remember how much I paid for it, but it seemed like a good price. " in 46 reviews
  • "This does exactly what it claims so hydrating perfect if you have dry skin and great also during the winter 10/10" in 14 reviews
  • "Makes my skin supper soft and I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any reaction. It's a bit pricey but it is totally worth it " in 10 reviews
Rocio N.
i got a sample of this from a visit at sephora. it was a good texture and very moisturizing. i would probably purchase if the price is right
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
I am picky about lotion, I hate sticky lotion! This lotion is real creamy but not heavy at the same time. To top it off it smells amazing!!!
Pepper M.
Indianapolis, IN
I adore this product! The packaging is really cute. The lotion dissolves in my skin nicely. I love the smell is fresh and not overpowering.
Lauren W.
Marina, CA
The smell is a bit cloying. It can be really runny but absorbs quickly. I much prefer the cream. its a great apricot smell which is unique.
Jacey B.
Peyton, CO
I love the light feel of this, not too heavy and dense. And definitely soaks I into your skin leaving your skin hydrated! Smells great!!
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Nice and soothing to the skin I tried this in a free sample and it was really very nice on my skin and my skin is really very sensitive
Heather L.
London, OH
Hydration that your skin needs and longs for. You can never go wrong with Origins! Leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling amazing!
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
Incredibly wonderful smell and leaves my skin feeling soft and not greasy. I can't go back to anything else, even with the steep price.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
Received this as a gift and fell in love. Smells fresh not over bearing, doesn't leave you feeling greasy great overall body lotion.
Giuliana M.
Keene, NH
It smells great. All the white tea line is really good. Definitely recommend buying it. Price is not awesome, but it is worth it.

Macy's