Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea uploaded by Brezje M.

BY ORIGINS

This lush aromatic lotion coddles skin to silky smoothness. Highly-hydrating Shea Butter nourishes away dryness. And antioxidant-rich White Tea banishes youth offenders long before they can cause oxidation, deterioration and dehydration.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecyl Myristate , Butylene Glycol , Tricaprylin , Ethylhexyl Stearate , Methyl Trimethicone , Peg-100 Stearate , Glycerin , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Polysorbate 60 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Linalool, Limonene , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Sodium Pca , Dimethicone , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sorbitol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Carbomer , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Potassium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40829>

Origins A Perfect World™ Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea
  • "I love Origins a perfect world highly hydrating body lotion with white tea. Don't remember how much I paid for it, but it seemed like a good price. " in 46 reviews
  • "This does exactly what it claims so hydrating perfect if you have dry skin and great also during the winter 10/10" in 14 reviews
  • "Makes my skin supper soft and I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any reaction. It's a bit pricey but it is totally worth it " in 10 reviews
Greg&CiCi e.
Tacoma, WA
I love the apricot scent of this line. A Perfect World features silver tip white tea which has more antioxidants than green tea. It's a long lasting hydration and great if you don't want overwhelming fragrance. The scent is all from plant-based ingredients. Fantastic lotion!
Amanda M.
My skin feels renewed every time I use the mask. I use it 3 times a week. I have issues with dry skin, so this helps my skin feel less dry during the day and night.
Ruth C.
Super hydration I really loved this product especially for my skin which is oily but at the same time super dry. I definitely recommend and will keep using it on a daily basis. Always getting told what I use on my skin because it’s so smooth and always recommend this product!
Brezje M.
I LOVE THIS LOTION! It’s extremely moisturizing and smells amazing. The consistency is great, almost liquid like, so you don’t have to squeeze alot in one shot. I love this lotion and it actually lasted me a few months. Helps with dryness and itching as well.
Alyssa B.
Mesa, AZ
Origins A Perfect World Highly Hydrating Body Lotion With White Tea 6.7 oz product is one of my new Origin finds. I have used Origins Hydrating with white tea products for a few years and have recently branched out to other skin care products beyond the facial care. This body lotion is on the pricier side but not unconparable to other products of its quality. The the fact that you need to use such a small amount to achieve the same goals as that is required by other products of less quality makes the cost justifiable. You don't need much hence waste any product and achieve outstanding results. Origins White Tea Moistureising cream is pleasantly scented and not overwhelming. It is light yet powerful and lasts until bedtime without leaving your skin dry or oily which makes it ideal for use in the summer as well as winter. I also like that you can carry out your entire skin and beauty product regime using the same product line mixing and matching to customize even further. The last point I think is important when choosing this product is to know that there are back up resources to help you choose your products and that continues affter your purchase. There are consultants as close to your local department store where you can walk in and sample product before you buy guaranteeing them and answering questions after your purchase. I can't say enough about Origions A Perfect World Highly Hydrating Body Lotion with White Tea.
Destiny O.
El Paso , TX
I freaking love this product so amazing and leaves my skin soft :) Good value and it is pricey but worth it ';p very gentle :))) and smells so good <3 will keep buying more lol and I use it daily cause my skin is so dry :(  but it gets the job done of course !! :D
Allison  H.
Adairsville, GA
Origins A Perfect world highly hydrating body lotion is truly some of the most amazing lotion I have had the pleasure of using. I actually received my first container as a gift and its gentle and cool smell sold me immediately! I would highly recommend this product to any one looking for a good moisturizer!
Tristina L.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this company and brand. Such high quality and if you order online you get free shipping plus lots of free mini products to try out. Pricey but worth it. The products work VERY WELL and small amazing. I would recommend buying from this company.
Shannique S.
Hartford,Ct
This lotion is the best lotion I've ever used 😁😁it leaves my body feeling soft and refined and the smell is sooo great. The best part is how hydrated it makes ur sk I will recommend this to anyone
Patricia M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff. I always have dry skin and this is just heavenly. At first it seems greasy putting it on and very thick but as it absorbs to your skin quickly & you rarely have to reapply maybe with the exception of winter time. It has a fresh fruity scent but isn't overbearing which is awesome as I have a sensitive sense of smell. I would highly recommend it for those who are into water sports or those with dry skin and need a excellent hydration moisturizer for the body.

Sephora