Origins A Perfect World™ For Eyes Firming Moisture Treatment With White Tea uploaded by INGRID I.Origins A Perfect World™ For Eyes Firming Moisture Treatment With White Tea uploaded by INGRID I.

BY ORIGINS

Same formula. New look.Our lightweight, hydrating treatment instantly renews under eyes. Helps firm, tone and diminish dark circles lighten. Plus, antioxidant-rich White Tea blocks oxidation while White Birch Extract helps lessen the appearance of new creases and crinkles. Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Polysilicone-11 , Bifida Ferment Lysate , Butylene Glycol , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , *Sucrose , Isopropyl Jojobate , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil**, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil**, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil**, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil**, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil**, Plumeria Alba Flower Extract, Magnolia Acuminata Flower Extract, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Citral , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Betula Alba (Birch) Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Algae Extract , Caffeine , Cholesterol , Trehalose , Sodium Hyaluronate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Phytosphingosine , Linoleic Acid , Jojoba Alcohol , Glycerin , Squalane , Jojoba Esters , Peg/Ppg-20/20 Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Isopentyldiol , Hexylene Glycol , Polysorbate 40 , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) *Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar)** Essential Oil <ILNILN40262>

Jennifer H.
It only takes a little to go a long way. I found my eyes were less puffy, not as bold dark circles, & my skin felt smoother. I got a set of sample sized products & I thought it was a good price for such good quality. It is just what I’ve been looking for and I plan to buy it again in the future.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
All thing origins! Their product line always delivers. First time user of this white tea eye serum. It was a bit pricey but delivers great results on tired looking crows feet around the eyes and puffiness . I was 100 percent satisfied and would highly recommend this product.
Kendra P.
Fort Smith, AR
This is an amazing product and very impressed with the smell and how light it is. I actually wear this under my make up and use again at night and I can tell a huge difference in just a week! I feel more awake and alive and looks o much better in pictures!
Dayna P.
Austin
This stuff burns my eyes. I have used this so many times and every time I have the same result. BURNING. I don’t know what is in this eye cream but it hurts my eyes every time. I will not be repurchasing it.
Rita A.
Mission, TX
I got this originally as a SAMPLE, but I purchased and decided to continue using it. I use it once a month for a full week... I alternate it with other products.
Gabriella R.
Staten Island, NY
Been loving this product over the past few months. I have extremely dry and sensitive skin, and this eye cream is really gentle and hydrating for my under eye area. If you are looking for a simple eye cream from the Origins line, I would recommend this one as it does a great job and is one of the more affordable eye creams.
M B.
Miramar Beach , FL
This has been amazing for the fine lines around my eyes and mouth. I use it on my whole face because it is more potent than the larger all over treatment. It instantly smooths your skin. I put it over my retinol at night and my skin wakes up glowing.
You used to be able to buy it from Ulta and Sephora but when they changed the packaging they quit carrying it. The Perfect World eye product they sell is not the same as this so be careful! A Sephora employee tried to tell me they are the same it’s not. Sephora and Ulta carry the AGE-DEFENSE EYE CREAM WITH SPF 20. One way to tell the difference is that one is in a tube and the Eye Firming is in a pump. I buy mine direct from Origins online.
Victoria V.
Northridge, CA
I love this product so much. It works magic and is really good quality for the price. You can never go wrong with this and works for everyone. I definitely would recommend this to anyone I know. LOVE THIS BRAND!
Christy D.
The product provided softer skin and was very safe around the eyes. I received a sample of this with my last two online orders. Maybe I needed to give it more time. I did not see any significant changes other than softer skin. At that price point for a full size bottle I’m not sure if I would purchase.
Baiℓey I.
Blaine, MN
Great product! I really love this eye it makes my skin feel so nourished after and I enjoy the smell of this product as well, it is definitely affordable and can be found at your local beauty store like ulta or Sephora or even target sometimes too. This is very affordable!!!