BY ORIGINS

New and improved formula.We harnessed the perfect-protective powers of antioxidant-rich White Tea to help maintain youth & prevent the damage you can’t see yet. We added barrier-boosters Edelweiss and White Birch to this potent cream to help strengthen skin’s defenses against & neutralize skin-damaging pollution, Infrared Rays and other environmental aggressors. Plus, it hydrates to maximize skin's moisture barrier. Partner with our SPF 40 moisturizer to keep your skin in A Perfect World™ 24/7.Clinically Proven To:
Instantly boost hydration & radiance by over 50%Key Protectors:
White Tea’s antioxidants help protect from IR, ground level ozone & pollution
Edelweiss & White Birch boost barrier against aggressors

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Dimethicone , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Cetyl Ethylhexanoate , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Peg-100 Stearate , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Magnolia Acuminata Flower Extract, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Citral, Linalool, Limonene , Behenyl Alcohol , Tribehenin , Pentylene Glycol , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract , Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Lycium Chinense (Wolfberry) Fruit Extract , Eriobotrya Japonica (Loquat) Leaf Extract , Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract , Leontopodium Alpinum Extract , Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract , Lythrum Salicaria Extract , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sorbitol , Trehalose , Oryzanol , Algae Extract , Ergothioneine , Urea , Lecithin , Polysilicone-11 , Cetearyl Glucoside , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Pca , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Potassium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Carbomer , Hexylene Glycol , Polyquaternium-51 , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Disodium Edta , Bht , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN43288>

• Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos? Can't complete th...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I have sensitive, breakout-prone skin that has a mind of its own. I'm in my early twenties but want to hop on board the prevention train, so I thought I'd give this a try. After using a sample for a few days, I decided to get the full size. It's lightweight but very moisturizing, which is great because my skin has some very dry spots as well. During the summer I think I will stick to my tinted moisturizer during the day, since it's lighter on the moisture, but during the winter and spring this was a lifesaver. No breakouts or other funkiness, which to me was a miracle." in 14 reviews
  • "I have sensitive, breakout-prone skin that has a mind of its own. I'm in my early twenties but want to hop on board the prevention train, so I thought I'd give this a try. After using a sample for a few days, I decided to get the full size. It's lightweight but very moisturizing, which is great because my skin has some very dry spots as well. During the summer I think I will stick to my tinted moisturizer during the day, since it's lighter on the moisture, but during the winter and spring this was a lifesaver. No breakouts or other funkiness, which to me was a miracle." in 13 reviews
  • "Light weight and perfect for combination skin. However, would totally recommend to those with problem skin and dry skin as well. Nice packaging, lasts long. Good value for the price it is! Highly recommend!" in 8 reviews
Valerie B.
Indialantic, FL
I’ve been using this mosturizer for the past 6 months, still have a fair bit left to go. I was looking for a mosturizer for a combi skin with SPF and anti aging properties. I can definitely say I have noticed a major difference and the SPF definitely works! Absorbent and not oily. I really love it! Would buy again!
Suzie M.
Origins A Perfect World was around $45.. for only 2 ounces ... so i expected it to at a higher quality than Olay ( that runs me around $25 for around the same amount ) I was WRONG ... I did notice a slight difference with the tightening / lifting BUT Olay STILL rules with it cost and overall face appearance effects for me ! Orgins did have a pleasant smell and the texture was very smooth to the touch ...
Suzanne K.
Love this product! Fresh and light and makes a difference especially under my eyes! Worth the price for the quality that you get. Met all of my expectations only losing one star because it is expensive! I would recommend to anyone looking to brighten up their fave without bogging it down with a thick cream!!
Ngoc N.
Santa Clara, CA
I love how light this lotion was and how gentle the scent is. I wore it at night and it kept my skin moisturized. I buy my Origins products from Macys, Nordstrom, or Amazon. The Origins packaging is always frustration free and I like that you can return empty containers to the store.
Rachel D.
I use this moisturizer every morning. It has become a stable in my skin care routine. It smells like yummy fruity pebbles. Its helps prevent my skin from breaking out while hydrating my skin and leaving it soft and smooth. I am currently on my third jar and will be continuing to purchase. I LOVE origins!!
Emily V.
Plant City
On the favorites list! I love this moisturizer. I have oily skin but this moisturizer did not affect it whatsoever. It definitely triggers those dry areas specifically. Almost like diverting from the oily areas and going straight to the dry ones. Absolutely wonderful! AND it has an spf.
Ravin H.
Chantilly, VA
So moisturizing, make my skin so soft and smooth. It definitely worth the price, although the price is a bit high, it lasts so long, even if I apply it every night. I've even had my friends use it to show them how gentle and soft it is. Couldn't be better.
Daniela A.
Orlando
I know that everyone likes it, but when I first try it it made my skin burn so bad, it most have something that I can’t use, it is probably a really good moisturizer but it didn’t work for me, I’m thinking on trying another origins product, let’s see
Tori D.
Flagstaff, AZ
Origins is my go to brand, everything I've ever tried from any of the origins lines I've always enjoyed. This product met my expectations once again. I also love all the natural ingredients included in this product at such a reasonable price point.
Alexandra M.
Surprise
This is such a great moisturizer! I love how it is gentle, and perfect for sensitive skin. I purchased this product at the Origins counter at my mall. The packaging is simple. The product lasts long and a little goes a long way.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos? Can't complete the #MyPerfectWorld Event and VIP Event badges. @influenster app keeps closing. Origins A Perfect World™ Antioxidant Moisturizer With White Tea @origins