BY ORIGINS

New and improved formula. We harnessed the perfect-protective powers of antioxidant-rich White Tea to help maintain youth & prevent the damage you can’t see yet. We added barrier-boosters Edelweiss and White Birch to this potent cream to help strengthen skin’s defenses against & neutralize skin-damaging pollution, Infrared Rays and other environmental aggressors. Plus, it hydrates to maximize skin's moisture barrier. Partnered with our SPF 40 moisturizer to keep your skin in A Perfect World™ 24/7. Instantly boosts hydration & radiance.

Key Protectors:
- White Tea’s antioxidants help protect from IR, ground level ozone & pollution
- Edelweiss & White Birch boost barrier against aggressors

How To Use:

Apply AM & PM.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Dimethicone , Diethylhexyl Succinate , Cetyl Ethylhexanoate , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Peg-100 Stearate , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Magnolia Acuminata Flower Extract, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Citral, Linalool, Limonene , Behenyl Alcohol , Tribehenin , Pentylene Glycol , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract , Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Lycium Chinense (Wolfberry) Fruit Extract , Eriobotrya Japonica (Loquat) Leaf Extract , Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract , Leontopodium Alpinum Extract , Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract , Lythrum Salicaria Extract , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sorbitol , Trehalose , Oryzanol , Algae Extract , Ergothioneine , Urea , Lecithin , Polysilicone-11 , Cetearyl Glucoside , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Pca , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Potassium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Carbomer , Hexylene Glycol , Polyquaternium-51 , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Disodium Edta , Bht , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN43288>

• Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos? Can't com...1 Answers
Origins A Perfect World™ Antioxidant Moisturizer With White Tea
  • "I have sensitive, breakout-prone skin that has a mind of its own. I'm in my early twenties but want to hop on board the prevention train, so I thought I'd give this a try. After using a sample for a few days, I decided to get the full size. It's lightweight but very moisturizing, which is great because my skin has some very dry spots as well. During the summer I think I will stick to my tinted moisturizer during the day, since it's lighter on the moisture, but during the winter and spring this was a lifesaver. No breakouts or other funkiness, which to me was a miracle." in 13 reviews
  • "Light weight and perfect for combination skin. However, would totally recommend to those with problem skin and dry skin as well. Nice packaging, lasts long. Good value for the price it is! Highly recommend!" in 8 reviews
Kristina T.
Antelope , CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
First of all like all origins products this stuff smells amazing! & Overall this product is great! It provides your skin with lasting moisture throughout the day and never feels greasy or tacky! It also lays really well underneath makeup! Highly recommend!
Jasmine W.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Origins is my favorite skincare brand - the only brand that actually works and works consistently. The all natural ingredients don’t irritate my sensitive skin of which I love the most. The brand doesn’t lit my skin through the “break out” phase before it begins to work; I see and feel an immediate difference. The APW moisturizer w/o SPF is the ONLY moisturizer I use and love. I have super oily skin and this doesn’t make me more oily. It sets well under my makeup ensuring a smooth foundation. Very nice smell. I would definitely try the brand if you haven’t, you won’t regret it.
Allie O.
Origins will always have a faithful follower in me. This is just another product in their line that I keep on my shelf. It's a nice, light moisturizer, that's not too heavy or greasy feeling. I love the smell!
Valerie B.
I’ve been using this mosturizer for the past 6 months, still have a fair bit left to go. I was looking for a mosturizer for a combi skin with SPF and anti aging properties. I can definitely say I have noticed a major difference and the SPF definitely works! Absorbent and not oily. I really love it! Would buy again!
Heather W.
New Hope, PA
I have combination sensitive skin and this moisturizer did nothing for my skin other than dry it out and break me out. I feel like a lot of origins products just do not work for my skin in general.
Tierra W.
LAVEEN, AZ
I really love this cream, it is thick, creamy, and feels lush on the skin. Once rubbed in and absorbed it does turn oily. As a person with dry skin living in the desert this is perfect. But if you have oily skin, not so much.

Ny only complaint is that after a few hours, like oils, it can start burning or irritating your eyes if you rub them.
Suzanne K.
Love this product! Fresh and light and makes a difference especially under my eyes! Worth the price for the quality that you get. Met all of my expectations only losing one star because it is expensive! I would recommend to anyone looking to brighten up their fave without bogging it down with a thick cream!!
Malory C.
Love this line of Origins. Great for dry and sensitive skin. This moisturizer is thick and creamy and really keeps your skin hydrated. Great for winter months and lasts a long time. I have already bought any second one!
Brittany B.
Metropolis
I like to use this moisturizer in the winter months when my skin is really needing some extra help. It’s not think is a heavy way but it does stay moist, does not dry down. Orgins has my favorite skin care, and this one is in my top 5.
Leanne G.
Northampton
Cannot say enough good things about this product. It feels, smells, wears fabulously. My skin always looks better using this particular cream- although I think all Origins products are good:)
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos? Can't complete the #MyPerfectWorld Event and VIP Event badges. @influenster app keeps closing. Origins A Perfect World™ Antioxidant Moisturizer With White Tea @origins

Sephora