BY ORIGINS

Same formula. New look.This perfect foaming-face wash with antioxidant-rich White Tea helps preserve skin's youth. Dirt-grabbing minerals plus gentle, cleansing Palm, Coconut and Oat Amino Acid reach deep to help detoxify and free skin of harmful, free radical-releasing impurities before they cause oxidation, deterioration and dehydration. Skin is perfectly clean, smooth and refreshed. Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist Tested.

How To Use:

Squeeze small amount into palm. Add warm water to lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Glycerin , Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate , Glycol Distearate , Acrylates Copolymer , Cocamide Mea , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil*, Plumeria Alba Flower Extract, Magnolia Acuminata Flower Extract, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Linalool, Limonene , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Polysorbate 20 , Laureth-2 , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Sodium Sulfate , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Sodium Cocoate , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Hydroxide , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Citric Acid , Edta , Disodium Edta , Trisodium Hedta , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Sorbic Acid , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin * Essential Oil <ILNILN40345>

Kaitlyn T.
Akron, OH
I love this product. My face is very sensitive and it is a combination of oily and dry so it is very hard to find products that work for me. This really helped clean up my skin, I just had to use it every two days because it started to dry my face up too much.
Patti K.
Bettendorf
It’s a nice cleanser. I use it for my second cleanse and with my Clarisonic. It does not foam up a lot so if you like a lot of foam this isn’t for you. Makes my skin feel nice and clean. Only reason for three stars is it’s a little pricey.
julia s.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I use this with my sonic Mia and love it! It does a great job of getting all my makeup off without drying my skin out. With that being said it does smell a little strange, but it’s something you get used to. I would definitely recommend it
Yanelis M.
I purchased this product online, I used it to wash my face but it did not feel like it cleaned my face well and it left a greasy feel to my face and it seemed to take long to wash off. I only used it s few times and will not be using it anymore.
Allie M.
Dallas , TX
I really wanted to like this cleanser. It just really dried my skin out and caused a stinging sensation when washing face. I usually don’t have sensitive skin. It smelled great and it did remove most of my make up. Try at your own risk!
Natasha M.
Wilmington , NC
I am OBSESSED with this cleanser! The scent is my favorite and I get excited to use this product day and night. I have never followed a regimen prior to this and am thrilled with the results. I have very sensitive skin and this soothes my face and never leaves it feeling dry!
Alyssa❤ O.
Ofallon
My absolute favorite facial wash to use while I am in the shower. It is a bit pricy but I would pay for it over and over again. It was very effective and meet all of my standards. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to take care of their skin!
Melissa M.
Mine Hill, NJ
Love this cleanser. Origins is an affordable brand and totally worth the money. It’s gentle and can be bought at Sephora or ulta. It’s by far my favorite and I’ve tried many other ones. I’m on my third bottle.
Elizabeth D.
Huntsville, TX
This cleanser is great with sensitive skin and will leave you feeling so fresh! It is super gentle and will meet your expectations and then some!! I use it in the shower, but your could use it whenever works for you!
Lisa S.
Tulsa
Great for combination skin that leans towards the dryer side of things. Since I tend to be more oily, I swapped to Origins Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash. It is delightfully scented but I'm also a sucker for white tea. :P