Origins A Perfect World™ Antioxidant Cleanser With White Tea

Same formula. New look.This perfect foaming-face wash with antioxidant-rich White Tea helps preserve skin's youth. Dirt-grabbing minerals plus gentle, cleansing Palm, Coconut and Oat Amino Acid reach deep to help detoxify and free skin of harmful, free radical-releasing impurities before they cause oxidation, deterioration and dehydration. Skin is perfectly clean, smooth and refreshed. Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist Tested.

How To Use:

Squeeze small amount into palm. Add warm water to lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Glycerin , Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate , Glycol Distearate , Acrylates Copolymer , Cocamide Mea , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil*, Plumeria Alba Flower Extract, Magnolia Acuminata Flower Extract, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Linalool, Limonene , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Polysorbate 20 , Laureth-2 , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Sodium Sulfate , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Sodium Cocoate , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Hydroxide , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Citric Acid , Edta , Disodium Edta , Trisodium Hedta , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Sorbic Acid , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin * Essential Oil <ILNILN40345>

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Origins A Perfect World™ Antioxidant Cleanser With White Tea!
How would you rate this product?
albuquerque
Origins never disappoints! This is such a soft cleanser that I like to use after taking off my makeup. The scent is very uplifting and faint which I love for a facial cleanser. My face always feels smooth and clean after using this. Highly recommend!! :)
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
I really love the refreshing smell of this product. The packaging and coloring is really aesthetically appealing as well. I found this product to work to effectively remove makeup and cleanse my skin. To me, the smell was not overpowering, but gentle, which I really like as well.
Combination / Acne, Redness
minneapolis, MN
This cleanser smells amazing and i can feel the vitamins pour into my skin. It is very gentle on the skin and i have extremely sensitive and dry skin. This cleanser definitely hydrated my skin as well.
Sensitive / Redness, Fine Lines
Great product, leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I received this product as part of "A Perfect World" gift set and amongst the other products in the gift set, this is one of my favorites. The only downside is that, if you aren't careful about the product like me and just rub it all over your face, it burns if it gets in your nose.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity
Washington, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Another great cleanser! This one makes my skin feel clean and bright! It helps even out my skin tone, too. This product exceeded my expectations. It’s definitely effective and I will buy again! I’m also looking in to he rest of the line.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Redness
Tariffville , CT
Love the texture of this it is very creamy and has such a great scent (sweet/ floral scent) this is moisturizing and leaves skin feeling nice and clean! I would recommend this product however I can see how the scent may be a turn off for some people. Also I feel like this cleanser is very calming
Macomb, MI
This cleanser is really nice. It smells good and doesn't leave my face feeling tight. I love that is has antioxidants in it and that is helps fight signs of again. The packaging is also adorable. I would definitely recommend if your in the market for a new cleanser. Try a sample!
bronx
i love the smell and the formula of this face wash super natural but a bit pricey but it was worth and is valuable i would improve the product by changing the packaging i used the face wash for about 2 times now and i’m in love and would buy it again and 100% recommend
Combination / Blackheads, Redness
Canal Fulton, OH
I love this product. My face is very sensitive and it is a combination of oily and dry so it is very hard to find products that work for me. This really helped clean up my skin, I just had to use it every two days because it started to dry my face up too much.
Oily / Acne
New York
Big fan of this cleanser. I think it works beautifully. Leaves my skin soft and smooth and it isn’t too heavy. I took a star off for the scent, I think it is a little overpowering and it seems to last ages.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness