Delaney O.

Rima D.
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
2 years, 4 months ago
Origins uses the term treatment lotion on a majority of their toners. The A Perfect World is for age defense and the white tea is one of the most rarest antioxidant which protects your skin from the uv rays and pollutions in the air. I recommend using this product with a pad and patting it on the skin.
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Los Angeles, CA
2 years, 4 months ago
I'm nearly done with my second bottle! It is more of a hydrating toner with "anti-aging" properties. I use it because it is gentle on my skin and doesn't leave it feeling tight/dry like other toners I have use in the past. If it prevents my skin from aging I have not noticed, but it has left my skin clean, hydrated and happy. Hope this helps!
Ginger A.
Ginger A.
2 years, 4 months ago
I wondered the same thing. I think it's because it's a toner, but won't dry out your skin like some will. It's a great product, smells so clean and natural.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
2 years, 5 months ago
I was just as confused, but I did purchase and it is a toner all the way. Now the anti aging ingredients in it are there to help soften your skin and I do notice a difference in skin texture (I've been using for a week now). I love origins as a brand but, I did notice after cleansing my face when I applied this it actually stung a little. Just a little, and then it goes away after a few seconds. But overall it has great anti-aging properties and ingredients.