BY ORIGINS #52 in Toners & Astringents

Same formula. New look.Oil and alcohol free treatment lotion helps surround skin in an age-defending protective bubble. Antioxidant-rich White Tea plus revitalizing Trehalose hydrate. Leaves skin soft, smooth, comfortable. Prepped for treatments to follow.

How To Use:

Apply AM & PM after cleansing.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Magnolia Acuminata Flower Extract, Iris Pallida (Orris) Root Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Extract, Citral, Linalool, Limonene , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Glycerin , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Trehalose , Sorbitol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Caprylyl Glycol , Polysorbate 20 , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Hexylene Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Sodium Benzoate , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN37234>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Analyssa B.
This smells very pleasant. The whole line of Origins A Perfect World skincare smells delicious. I would use this after my Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2, and it would make me feel slimy.. it was my oily or anything like that, but even on use of its own, I did not particularly enjoy using the product. I ended up returned it as it was just sitting on my vanity.
Debora O.
I’m obsessed with all anti aging products so naturally the perfect world collection is one of my favorites. I use everything in this collection, including this toner. It’s great with the collection products and does well with others as well. It dries fast asa toner but that is what you expect.
C B.
The smell alone is wonderful! I wish it came in a bigger size! I use it at night to get rid of any extra gunk from the day and then in the morning to refresh before applying makeup. My makeup goes on much smoother when I use it. I'm already on my 3rd bottle. My combination skin loves it!
Anne T.
redford
This “lotion” or “essence” is liquid, and you have to buy the pump separate but it’s worth it to make the product last longer. I squirt one pump into my hands and pat into my face. It’s soothing, slightly hydrating, doesn’t cause breakouts, and makes pores look nice. Lately I’ve been applying 2 layers. It also smells nice and subtle.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
love love love love! i wish i could give 5 stars but i truly dislike toners that are applied with a cotton pad..: i dont understand why this cant be applied as a spray. some people dislike that this contains alcohol but i think it works amazing and makes my skin feel and look great!
Kelly K.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite toner . Keeps my face moisturized while balancing and refreshing . I think it is important to note that it will not leave your face oily and that it is best for some one wanting anti aging benefits or someone who experiences over drying with other toners .
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
I got this toner in a origins set and I love it so much! I never understood the importance of a toner but since I l added it to my skincare routine my face feels and looks great. It’s really refreshing and feels like it gives my skin a good deep cleaning!
Natasha M.
Wilmington , NC
I am in LOVE with this! The scent is my favorite and I get excited to use this product day and night. I have never followed a regimen prior and have been so happy with the results. I have very sensitive skin and this soothes face after cleansing and prior to using the serum.
Kristina j.
Vail
Once again, I LOVE another one of their products. I think their prices are very fair. Especially because they WORK. they work so well. Anything I have ever bought has done their name justice. This helped even out my unevenness. And the white tea was so nice and soft on my skin. It wasn't too much. But just pure perfection. Couldn't reccomend this product enough!
Jessican N.
This is ok. It helps clean off extra dirt and makeup. I'm giving it two stars because it is full of essential oils that make this product smell nice but may irritate skin and will do nothing to protect skin from aging. The citrus oils will actually make your skin photosensitive and more prone to sun damage. It claims to hydrate skin, but it did not have that effect on mine.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back