BY ORIGINS

Same formula. New look.Oil and alcohol free treatment lotion helps surround skin in an age-defending protective bubble. Antioxidant-rich White Tea plus revitalizing Trehalose hydrate. Leaves skin soft, smooth, comfortable. Prepped for treatments to follow.

How To Use:

Apply AM & PM after cleansing.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Magnolia Acuminata Flower Extract, Iris Pallida (Orris) Root Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Extract, Citral, Linalool, Limonene , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Glycerin , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Trehalose , Sorbitol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Caprylyl Glycol , Polysorbate 20 , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Hexylene Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Sodium Benzoate , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN37234>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Jo A.
Providence, RI
Purchased at: Sephora
This lotion has personally really helped me when it comes to getting rid of potential break outs or existing pimples. While at the same time keeping my skin clean and smooooth. It’s fairly strong smelling with the tea scent, but I think it’s what makes it work hmm
Ushma L.
Manvel, TX
I havent used much of this product but i love the way it smells. It also seems to clean my skin effectively as i always notice dirt coming off when i use it.
Analyssa B.
Orlando, Florida
This smells very pleasant. The whole line of Origins A Perfect World skincare smells delicious. I would use this after my Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2, and it would make me feel slimy.. it was my oily or anything like that, but even on use of its own, I did not particularly enjoy using the product. I ended up returned it as it was just sitting on my vanity.
Debora O.
I’m obsessed with all anti aging products so naturally the perfect world collection is one of my favorites. I use everything in this collection, including this toner. It’s great with the collection products and does well with others as well. It dries fast asa toner but that is what you expect.
C B.
The smell alone is wonderful! I wish it came in a bigger size! I use it at night to get rid of any extra gunk from the day and then in the morning to refresh before applying makeup. My makeup goes on much smoother when I use it. I'm already on my 3rd bottle. My combination skin loves it!
Anne T.
redford
This “lotion” or “essence” is liquid, and you have to buy the pump separate but it’s worth it to make the product last longer. I squirt one pump into my hands and pat into my face. It’s soothing, slightly hydrating, doesn’t cause breakouts, and makes pores look nice. Lately I’ve been applying 2 layers. It also smells nice and subtle.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
love love love love! i wish i could give 5 stars but i truly dislike toners that are applied with a cotton pad..: i dont understand why this cant be applied as a spray. some people dislike that this contains alcohol but i think it works amazing and makes my skin feel and look great!
Kelly K.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite toner . Keeps my face moisturized while balancing and refreshing . I think it is important to note that it will not leave your face oily and that it is best for some one wanting anti aging benefits or someone who experiences over drying with other toners .
Taylor K.
Greensburg, PA
Purchased at: bluemercury
Origins have the best skin care products. I swear but them. This happens to be one of my favorite. I’ve been using this and I get compliments on how good I smell. I would consider this the next time you go shopping for a moisturizer Origins A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Treatment Lotion With White Tea
Kayla D.
Gilbert, AZ
I LOVE the smell of this. It is so gentle on the skin and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. It doesn't strip my skin and leave it feeling tight. It is a great value for a toner, considering the ingredients it is derived from. Absolutely worth it :)
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
zane h.
Upper Darby, PA
How much this one?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
It seems oily & i have yet to try it....has it made anyone break out? Im scared.