Origins A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Skin Guardian With White Tea uploaded by sara a.Origins A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Skin Guardian With White Tea uploaded by Elizabeth S.Origins A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Skin Guardian With White Tea uploaded by Kitty C.

BY ORIGINS

Same formula. New look.The key to a longer-lasting look of youth, health and vitality? Antioxidant-rich White Tea. It helps banish youth offenders before they cause visible signs of oxidation, deterioration and dehydration. Smoothness is immediate. And lush, tranquil Mimosa, Orange and Bergamot sweep over you like a tropical trade wind. Skin has found its Shangri-la. Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested.

How To Use:

Apply AM & PM. Smooth over skin before moisturizer.

Cyclopentasiloxane , Water\Aqua\Eau; Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil*, Plumeria Alba Flower Extract, Magnolia Acuminata Flower Extract, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Citral, Linalool, Limonene , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Dimethicone , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Potato Starch Modified , Squalane , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Polysorbate 60 , Hexylene Glycol , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN41927>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Origins A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Skin Guardian With White Tea
  • "I finished up this gem a while ago and loved it. I recall the texture being very silky and smooth and not combatant with my oily skin. The product was hydrating and made my skin feel smooth and even. I don't know that it would be a life saver for anyone with very dry skin, but for normal to combination or oily should be fine!" in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite moisturizers . I have super sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me at all. My skin feels so smooth and soft after I put it on and it has a great smell. I would recommend it at night, and not with any foundation over it, that tends to feel a little heavy. " in 8 reviews
Angela P.
I’ve never used serums until this year.. it wasn’t until I started noticing fine lines on my forehead and dullness in my skin that I went on a mission to find the right serum. I tried a couple different name brands, but this one tops them all! It’s a bit on the pricier side, but it really does help. It leaves my skin glowing and moisturized, and surprising it applies matte so that it smooths out the skin and it helps diminish the appearance of pores for when I apply my cc cream afterwards
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
I really like this product! I’m not sure how well it works as an anti aging serum but it makes my skin incredibly smooth and soft after just a couple uses! It’s pretty reasonably priced for an anti-aging product. Plus it smells so good! I use this at night after cleansing and toning but before moisturizer and my skin is very soft and bright in the morning!
Kelly Scruggs M.
Rockwood
I like this moisturizer but it feels more like SPF sunscreen than it does moisturizer. It has a very thick consistency k and has a very unique scent to it. I would recommend this if you're going to be in the sun for a period of time or as a night time moisturizer, but otherwise I wouldn't purchase it again.
Mallory L.
Kansas City
It’s frustrating when you put something on your face and it’s left feeling greasy/oily or like something is caked on and your skin can’t breathe. My mom bought this product and I’m glad I tried it because it felt light on my face and worked great as a primer. Smells super good too! earthy and natural
Audrey E.
Laguna Niguel
This is me and my best friends favorite product from origins. It makes your skin sooo soft and can also work great as a primer. It smells so good and has the best smooth texture. I absolutely recommend. If it’s too pricey to risk, go to origins for a sample!
Natasha M.
Wilmington , NC
Is 6 stars an option? I am OBSESSED with this! The scent is now my favorite and I get excited to use this product day and night. I have never followed a regimen prior to this and am thrilled with the results. I have very sensitive skin and this soothes my face while making it feel like silk!
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
Even though I only had a sample size of this product it was enough for me to tell that I really liked it. It had a very light pleasant smell and it left my face feeling moisturized and supple. Definitely will be buying it in the full size version.
Brittany C.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This was actually recommended to me by an Origin rep to use as a primer before makeup. It is kind of like a two in one, primer and skin-defense. If worn on its own it is not too heavy, but worn over makeup can sometimes make your skin a little more oily than usual. Three starts because of the oiliness and not sure it actually did anything to help.
Karen 🎀.
The white tea works wonders on my face. The citrus scent is also a big plus. This really help my oily and acne prone skin. I have a little travel size for my trips and don’t leave without it !!!
Sandra M.
It is simply the best serum I have ever used, hands down. Feels so silky and delicious on the skin. And it smells like heaven. I have bought this over and over and will continue to do so. Even if the price is a little steep, it is worth every penny. One pump is enough for the whole face and neck area.
Mita S.
I would like to understand people's opinions of this product in regards to age prevention
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
What's the target of this white tea line?
Nikauly S.
Does this help with dark marks ?
Pallavi P.