BY ORIGINS #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Help prevent the damage you can’t see yet! Our lightweight, hydrating treatment with antioxidant-rich White Tea instantly renews and brightens under eyes while providing irritation-free SPF protection. It helps defend the delicate eye area and neutralize the damaging effects of UV, Infrared Rays (IR), pollution and environmental aggressors. Plus, barrier-boosting Edelweiss helps strengthen skin to prevent premature signs of aging. Oil-free. Broad spectrum 100% mineral, irritation-free SPF 20.

Clinically Proven To:
Instantly boost hydration & radiance by over 50%

• Ladies, how many voxboxes have you received so far and what has b...4 Answers
  • What should I do if some of the products where not in my box1 Answers
  • Origins A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Eye Cream wi...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Britta D.
Britta D.
Roseville, MN
Overall: This exactly what you would expect if you mixed an eye cream with SPF - nothing spectacular and a little too heavy. It's also extremely overpriced for what it does and still made my eyes tear up like CRAZY.

Background: I received this product for free for review purposes. I put it to the test on my dry, sensitive skin over two full-day wears: under makeup as a regular moisturizer/SPF, under makeup without primer. For the trial days, I wore it in conjunction with it's sister product, the  Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea (I also have a review on that if you're interested!).

Pros:
- It preforms really well under makeup. It  doesn't really "dry down," but I used it on its own as an eyeshadow base on the second day (Makeup Look Pictured), and the colors stayed for their normal wear time. My concealer under my eyes had a little bit of a harder time not getting tiny creases, but my concealer works best with a silicon-based primer on my skin, so I don't fault the eye cream for that.
- The formula doesn't have any extra damaging chemicals, as rated by cosdna.com. This tells me that the product would probably give you some small anti-aging results over time. Of course, just wearing SPF is already a great start for taking care of your skin.
- Tube packaging. It's easy to dispense, and you don't need that much of it. The texture is pleasant and is perfect for this type of packaging.

Cons:
- This stung my eyes like CRAZY (minus 1 star). I don't usually go for eye creams and get by using my regular skincare gently in my eye area, but if this is gentle enough for the eye area, that would be fantastic! I teared up a little while doing makeup, though, and it was all over. This stung so badly, even more than other non-eye-specifc SPFs that I've gotten in my eyes before.
- The price (minus 2 stars). This, as far as I can tell, does not offer any additional benefits as an eye cream over the (1/3rd the price per oz) 40 SPF Moisturizer.
- SPF of 20 isn't significant enough coverage to protect this very sensitive area. The FDA may have a recommended minimum of SPF 15, but the American Academy of Dermatology references SPF 30 as the goal minimum when choosing products. SPF 20 is nice in theory, but 30 or 40 (like their facial moisturizer in the same line) provides more protection from UVB rays. Again, for the price, I just expect this to be something they thought through.

I do like origins in general, but I would pass on this product and go for a non-SPF eye cream instead. I hope this helps you on your skincare journey!

I received this product for free for review purposes; all thoughts and opinions are completely my own.
Rose R.
Rose R.
This is my new eye cream and Origins is my new favorite skincare brand.
I've tried another eye cream from #Origins, like "GinZing and "Plantscription" and I loved them so I have so much hope for this new line.
The first think I have to say is about the price: it's a bit expensive 38.00$ for just 15ml.
Of "A perfect World" line the thing I most love is the SPF. This eye cream is perfect for the daily use because it contains SPF 20 and that's incredible for me because the Sun damage are REAL, even when we can see it.
About the formula for me it's a bit heavy, so creamy and it's not light like the "GinZing" (if you've tried this you'll know that's so light).
The consistency is like a sun protector (heavy) so imagine that in your undereye area.
When I wear it for first time I use too much; so you need to know that you just need a little bit of product. 30mins after I put this on my undereye area I look in the mirror and HELL, I see how the cream was deposited on my fine lines and wrinkles (It looks white) and I have to blend again... luckily that day I wasn't wearing makeup. You can imagine that white cream combined with the concealer on my eyes?

That was my first experience so I recommend you blend the cream very well and use just a little bit.

I Highly recommend you this brand and specially this line, because is wonderful that helps you against age and sun damage.
I give 4 stars because I don't like too much the heavy formula (my opinion) but it's tolerable and maybe you'll like this.
It really works! Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Origins does it again! Another five star eye cream from their new My Perfect World product line. It's a bit pricey costing $38 for .5oz but a great value because a little of this eye cream goes a long way. It's has a very blendable texture and is slightly tinted a pearly color that instantly gives your under eyes a rested appearance. It not only instantly gets rid of any under eye circles it takes care of getting rid of any under eye bags or puffiness. It works on all skin tones and has SPF 20 to help protect the delicate under eye skin when you use it daily! I loved their GinZing Eye Cream and was happy to find that this new eye cream is just as good and it also helps fight the signs of aging! Love this eye cream and highly recommend it to everyone, it is so worth it!
Rana K.
Rana K.
Disclaimer: I received this product for free in my Breezy VoxBox for testing.

I have extremely dry skin and undereye areas are not an exception to that. When it comes to an eye cream, I care about 3 things: hydration, absorption, lasting.

Hydration/Lasting:
It definitely is a hydrating eye cream. The consistency of it is pretty thick, so it does fully moisturizes and hydrates the undereye areas. Even on my dry skin, it lasts all day!

SPF 20:
I also really appreciate that the product has SPF in it. Yes, SPF 20 is not much, so you still should use a sunscreen. However, I have sensitive eyes, so I generally do not put sunscreen near my eyes. So this product is great if you want to put a little bit of sunscreen around your eye area without irritation.

Absorption:
Despite all the pros, it takes a while for this product to get absorbed. Even after I wait for a couple of minutes, I still was able to feel that the product is literally sitting on top of my skin. Because of this, it was very hard for me to blend concealer. The more I tried to blend out concealer, the eye cream will move around which made my concealer to move around as well.

Maybe I might enjoy this product in the winter, but this is not the best eye cream to use during the summertime.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Since my inital purchase in March i have been rigurously obsessing over this eye cream & even repurchased twice since then & wikl continue. That being said this @origins Age-Defense Eye Cream with White Tea SPF 20 has been apart of my daily go-to products since. It is of thicker consistency, yet lightweight and goes on smooth and evenly. Works well under makeup once completely dried but i prefer using it as my under eye night cream due to the intense hydration it gives. Plus I love how it feels luxurious & refreshing. It adhere to the skin well without being too tacky. It does feel a bit slippery when applying under the eye but that goes away quickly. It really does absorb easily. There is no scent & a little goes a long way. I especially enjoy how soothing it feels on and within a few days I noticed the dark circles diminished somewhat but even more so, my crows feet were dissapearing. It def took about 2 weeks to see major results but i saw minor ones as stated above rather quickly. Dont expect miracles overnight except major hydration and softness, the rest will follow with regular continuous use. I'm a huge skincare junkie and Origins products aside from being good for your skin, actually work! Origins A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Eye Cream with White Tea
Tara G.
Tara G.
I Love getting free samples. I received these samples a few weeks ago and I wanted to see if I could see results and if so, what? This is a creamy texture with a very light pleasant smell (faint).I used the eye cream just a dab will do ya. Then would apply the face cream on face and neck. It took a few minutes to completely sink in to the point of applying makeup. Since I try wearing very little makeup to none, I was excited to see that each day that went by I was wearing less and less makeup. My face was super smooth and glowing all over but extremely noticeable around my eyes and squint lines on forehead as that's my most noticeable areas (that bother me) on my face. Being able to not wear all over face makeup, especially during these hot and humid months has been awesome. Let me also say that applying makeup ontop was also great. Makeup stayed on nice and didn't notice and cakey look either. I just prefer to not wear if I don't need to. I always give my honest and as much detail as I can whether I buy or sample a product. Thank You Influenster for allowing me to sample this product. I Love it and highly recommend these (facial and eye) to Everyone.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
My favorite eye cream is Origin's Ginzing illuminating eye cream. So when this product was released, I knew I had to give it a try. Unfortunately, I thought that this version is just "okay" to me. Of course, I would say that this one is best suited for the daytime due to its SPF 20. (Which is a good feature for those who don't usually use sunscreen.) But because I do use sunscreen everyday, that part isn't too necessary for me. The consistency of this eye cream is more on the heavy side which isn't too comfortable for me. While applying this, I do feel a slight cooling sensation which I'm sure helps depuffs bags and makes me feel a bit more refreshed. Along with that, I couldn't help but notice a slight white cast on my undereyes where I applied the product. It fades eventually, though. So there's a good and a bad for this product but $38 for .50ml, I would hope to love the product I'm splurging on. Back to Ginzing for me!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
Wow, I absolutely loved getting to try out the age-defense eye cream with white tea and SPF 20. This light weight moisturizer is extremely hydrating without creating excess oil. I have noticed my eyes looking brighter through out the entire day, even when I lack sleep and otherwise feel restless. The scent is pleasant and a little bit of this product goes a long day! I like to apply it after I have cleansed and dried my face in the morning before I apply my makeup and I have found that it enhances my makeup too! I highly recommend this product to anyone seeking a nourishing eye cream. Thank you to influenster for sending me this product to try out for free in compensation for my honest and true review. Origins A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Eye Cream with White TeaOrigins A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Eye Cream with White Tea
Christina D.
Christina D.
San Diego, CA
I received this item in the Breezy VoxBox, and I liked it a lot. It definitely goes on thick, so a little goes a long way. The directions state to apply in the morning, but I only used it today without any makeup. I could see myself using it long term, but I question whether or not my makeup would truly stay over this eye cream. Even with a thin application, it does get somewhat sticky, which is great for fine lines, but not always the best if you're looking to get a longer wear from your makeup on top of the product. Even though it's meant as an AM treatment, I think I'll be using it at night. I'm going to give it a go on a day when I do wear makeup to see how long my makeup lasts.
Mermelada 💋.
Mermelada 💋.
MyPerfectWorld with @origins has been very encouraging. The skin around my eyes has returned to feel moisturized thanks to:
🌱A Perfect World SPF 20. Age-Defense Eye Cream with White Tea. Broad Spectrum SPF 20. Thit is a a blast! Thanks to moisturization it has slightly attenuated the lines of expression in that area.
When your skin is hydrated, it shines! 🍃
This is what this cream has done on me. I love it has sunscreen included, so I use them before makeup. Their aroma is smothly delicated. The sun won't bother you anymore. ✌😘 Origins A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Eye Cream with White Tea
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy , NJ
Is it ok to use this before makeup?
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does this have a strong scent to it?
Shanice B.
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
Ladies, how many voxboxes have you received so far and what has been your favorite product that you've tested? Mine so far would have to be the Origins A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Eye Cream with White Tea
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London
I have a dry skin and I was wondering if the cream would dry out the skin?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I've been wanting to try a eye cream that will de puff. I feel I need something that will make my eyes get a bit tighter lol