BY ORIGINS #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Help prevent the damage you can’t see yet! Our lightweight, hydrating treatment with antioxidant-rich White Tea instantly renews and brightens under eyes while providing irritation-free SPF protection. It helps defend the delicate eye area and neutralize the damaging effects of UV, Infrared Rays (IR), pollution and environmental aggressors. Plus, barrier-boosting Edelweiss helps strengthen skin to prevent premature signs of aging. Oil-free. Broad spectrum 100% mineral, irritation-free SPF 20.

Clinically Proven To:
Instantly boost hydration & radiance by over 50%

• Ladies, how many voxboxes have you received so far and what has b...4 Answers
  • What should I do if some of the products where not in my box1 Answers
  • Origins A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Eye Cream wi... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
These both were amazing products the only issue I had was the only feeling on my face afterwards. It definitely helped with the sun I didnt burn but as far as that I'd only use this for a rare occasion.
Not thick enough and make up is hard to blend.
It says eye area but but burned my eyes.
Other than that it works okay I just may be allergic, but it was #igotitfree so I'm lucky to have tried this product!
Overall if it was less mess and more thick I'd use more often. The smell isn't so pretty either but it's not a bad product. Does spf job fine.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
First off, I am a huge fan of Origins products. Origins has to be one of my all time favorite skincare brands. As I am approaching my middle thirties I have been focusing a lot on good skincare, especially around my eyes to prevent fine lines and wrinkles. This eye cream is AMAZING. You can actually feel the product working as soon as I apply it, no joke. It has a cooling feeling when applied and it actually not only moisturizes around my eyes properly, but it brightens my eye area up immensely. I will definitely continue to use this product because I am seeing noticeable results.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
The great thing about this product is that it is all natural so if you’re looking for something for sensitive skin I would definitely check this one out… It did seem to hydrate fairly well I would like it to be slightly more hydrating as I am driving around the eye area but I think for most people it would be very good! Good for preventative aging but I would look elsewhere if you already have a noticeable fine lines around the eye
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
The eye cream has nice light texture, it applies easily, gets absorbed quickly and eye area feels hydrated. However, I noticed that sometimes my eyes get itchy and irritated, and I realized that it's because of this cream. I have sensitive eyes, but usually I never get a reaction from eye products unless they are highly fragranced or have spf. Even face products with spf make my eyes uncomfortable if they get too close to them.
Darlene M.
I debated trying this after several others didn not meet my needs. This cream comes in a great easy to use tube and allows you to use just the right amount of product. After 30 days I saw a reduction in dryness around the eyes. It plumped my aging eyes minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. It’s a great product to pair with your beauty routine to ensure your concealer doesn’t crease as well.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I received a sample of this a few months ago from influenster. It lasted me some time because you only need a little bit. It smells really nice. I am not sure if it's the white tea but it smells nice. Not overpowering. I can't stand face products that have a strong scent. It feels amazing. Instantly hydrates your under eye area. After I finished the sample I went out and bought myself the full size. It's that good! Best parts of this products are the anti aging properties, it has SPF infused in it to protect us from the harmful rays and also it's super hydrating. It sets nicely. Doesn't leave any residue. This will be a product that I will continue to purchase throughout the years. I hope they don't change the formula.
Natasha M.
Wilmington
Had to immediately discontinue- if you are allergic to any SPF, do not use this product! The cream felt good going on, but almost instantly my eyes burned inside and around- started tearing up and I had to immediately clean my skin. I was surprised as I love all Origins products, but was told it was the SPF and has been known to do that to those allergic to it.
Jewel N.
Florissant, MO
I noticed improvement in the tone and texture of the skin around my eyes after using this product for about a month. It has a very pleasant scent. The only drawback for my is the color. The product is white and I have deep Brown skin. Therefore, it shows if I don't massage it all the way into my skin.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This stuff works like a dream. It hydrates under my eyes so well. And it brightens them and makes me more alert. I struggle with persistent dark circles and this really helped. Word of warning: a little goes a LONG way and too much can sometimes get into your eyes and it does burn when that happens.
Ja'Necia M.
I received this item free last year in a Voxbox. I applied before I did my makeup. I don't really have dark circles or bags normally but I did like the moisture it provided. My pores are large under my eyes so it would burn very,very subtley sometimes. I appreciate the spf in it as well.
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is it ok to use this before makeup?
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Ladies, how many voxboxes have you received so far and what has been your favorite product that you've tested? Mine so far would have to be the Origins A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Eye Cream with White Tea
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does this have a strong scent to it?
Jessica C.
I've been wanting to try a eye cream that will de puff. I feel I need something that will make my eyes get a bit tighter lol
Carolina G.
London
I have a dry skin and I was wondering if the cream would dry out the skin?