BY ORIGINS

New and improved formula.Help prevent the damage you can’t see yet! Our lightweight, hydrating treatment with antioxidant-rich White Tea instantly renews and brightens under eyes while providing irritation-free SPF protection. It helps defend the delicate eye area and neutralize the damaging effects of UV, Infrared Rays (IR), pollution and environmental aggressors. Plus, barrier-boosting Edelweiss helps strengthen skin to prevent premature signs of aging. Oil-free. Broad spectrum 100% mineral, irritation-free SPF 20.

Key Protectors:
100% mineral SPF helps protect from UVA/UVB damage
White Tea’s antioxidants help protect from IR, ground level ozone & pollution
Edelweiss boosts skin’s barrier against aggressors

How To Use:

Apply to eye area in the AM.

Titanium Dioxide 5.7% , Zinc Oxide 3.8%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate , Butylene Glycol , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Cetyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Laureth-4 , Dimethicone , Trehalose , Polyethylene , Peg-100 Stearate , Cetyl Esters , Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract , Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract , Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract , Opuntia Tuna Extract , Lycium Chinense (Wolfberry) Fruit Extract , Eriobotrya Japonica (Loquat) Leaf Extract , Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Mélasse , Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract , Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract , Lythrum Salicaria Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Phytosphingosine , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Leontopodium Alpinum Extract , Algae Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Ergothioneine , Oryzanol , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Lauric Acid , Glycerin , Squalane , Tocopheryl Acetate , Isostearic Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Polyhydroxystearic Acid , Polysorbate 60 , Sodium Pca , Urea , Sodium Phytate , Aluminum Hydroxide , Tromethamine , Hexylene Glycol , Polyquaternium-51 , Lecithin , Bht , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) <ILNILN42825>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Michelle A.
Orlando, FL
I don’t know what it is but something in the origins eye products really irritates my eyes. I got a tiny bit in my eye after I applied it and blinked and holy cow! My eyes stung for so long afterward. I couldn’t get them to stop tearing up. I’ve been too scared to try it again. I love origins face mask products but two of their eye products have caused a lot of irritation for me, which stinks because I have heard really great things
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
First off, I am a huge fan of Origins products. Origins has to be one of my all time favorite skincare brands. As I am approaching my middle thirties I have been focusing a lot on good skincare, especially around my eyes to prevent fine lines and wrinkles. This eye cream is AMAZING. You can actually feel the product working as soon as I apply it, no joke. It has a cooling feeling when applied and it actually not only moisturizes around my eyes properly, but it brightens my eye area up immensely. I will definitely continue to use this product because I am seeing noticeable results.
Jennifer H.
I bought a sample pack from origins & this came in it. It’s the main reason I bought the pack tbh. I’m 25, looking to start taking care of my skin now so it’s not a problem later. When I use it consistently I can tell a difference in the texture of my skin & I notice less puffy dark circles. The key is to continue using it as suggesting and not slack off.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
I received a sample of this a few months ago from influenster. It lasted me some time because you only need a little bit. It smells really nice. I am not sure if it's the white tea but it smells nice. Not overpowering. I can't stand face products that have a strong scent. It feels amazing. Instantly hydrates your under eye area. After I finished the sample I went out and bought myself the full size. It's that good! Best parts of this products are the anti aging properties, it has SPF infused in it to protect us from the harmful rays and also it's super hydrating. It sets nicely. Doesn't leave any residue. This will be a product that I will continue to purchase throughout the years. I hope they don't change the formula.
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
These both were amazing products the only issue I had was the only feeling on my face afterwards. It definitely helped with the sun I didnt burn but as far as that I'd only use this for a rare occasion.
Not thick enough and make up is hard to blend.
It says eye area but but burned my eyes.
Other than that it works okay I just may be allergic, but it was #igotitfree so I'm lucky to have tried this product!
Overall if it was less mess and more thick I'd use more often. The smell isn't so pretty either but it's not a bad product. Does spf job fine.
Kierstyn S.
Yorba Linda
I really love that this has an spf. I’ve not found many eye creams with an spf, and an spf is an absolute daytime must for me! And! This has ingredients to protect you from the aging properties of HEV- the light produced by electronics- and as someone whose job is to stare at screens all day i need all the protection i can get
Natasha M.
Wilmington , NC
Had to immediately discontinue- if you are allergic to any SPF, do not use this product! The cream felt good going on, but almost instantly my eyes burned inside and around- started tearing up and I had to immediately clean my skin. I was surprised as I love all Origins products, but was told it was the SPF and has been known to do that to those allergic to it.
Hayli W.
Saint Petersburg
Origins is always amazing! There is honestly nothing from there that I don’t love. This eye cream is amazing and keeps the under eye area a little glossy which I happen to love, if you don’t want a glossy sheen to your under eye then this product isn’t for you but if you like the dewy look then this is a gem with a little concealer and some mascara!
Stephanie M.
Keeps my eyes looking youthful and radiant. I love products that work and this product Definitely does that. This is a lightweight serum that makes your skin feel amazing and makes you happy you went the extra dollar. Using great products is absolutely amazing
Daiane K.
Annandale
I always have dark circle around the eyes and I was looking for a product to help me. Well I didn’t it expect that much about this o e because I already try a lot off products for the dark circle but I can tell you that I have been seeing good results. :)
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is it ok to use this before makeup?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does this have a strong scent to it?
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
Ladies, how many voxboxes have you received so far and what has been your favorite product that you've tested? Mine so far would have to be the Origins A Perfect World™ Age-Defense Eye Cream With SPF 20
Esmeralda G.
Didn't recieve this in my vox box but would love to try and buy it where can I find it? does it work great ?
Jessica C.
I've been wanting to try a eye cream that will de puff. I feel I need something that will make my eyes get a bit tighter lol

JCPenney

JCPenney was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.