BY ORIGINS

A Perfect World™  Age Defense Skin Guardian with White Tea. Protect your skin against the damaging effects of oxidative stress with the now-famous White Tea wonder.  Creates a protective bubble around skin.  Helps build skin s resistance to environmental damage and visible signs of aging. For all skin types In an ideal world, skin would never age before its time.  Now Origins has uncovered the key to longer-lasting look of youth, health and vitality - utopia s own Silver Tip White Tea.  It helps banish youth offenders long before they cause visible signs of oxidation, deterioration, dehydration.  Boswellia sets up a secure sanctuary against age-accelerating static and stress.  Without the need to defend itself, skin s energies are devoted to improvement.  Smoothne. see more...

Fanta ✨.
Bronx, NY
I love this product because it contains spf. It is not super thick so it doesn’t feel like it’s sitting on the face more so sinks in and becomes one with your face leaving you with such a healthy glow.
Jinan T.
One of the softest, smoothest serums I have ever used! I use it as a primer as well because of the smooth feeling it leaves my skin, and makes makeup apply beautifully. It's age preventative and great for people like me who are in their 20's and fatigued from school and work. Highly recommend for anyones skin routine
Hannah T.
This product is amazing! Not only does it leave my face buttery smooth, it’s got an amazing smell! I would say It definitely works well and meets my expectations of what I like. I continue to use this product and continue to purchase it. Two thumbs up!
Kayla D.
Port Saint Lucie, Fl
All of there products are spectacular... but I have to say this white tea serum has got to be my favorite... like any of there products it leave my face feeling fresh and clean! I use this product everyday and would highly recommend it so anybody with dry or oily skin!
Mistirae S.
I love the smell. 😍 I use this on my face as a setting spray. I also use it in my hair. 💞 It's lovely. I also use it on days that I don't wear any make up just as a brighter for my face 😍
Dorian S.
Houston
I've been using A Perfect World for eyes since about November. I cannot honestly say I have noticed a huge change as far as puffiness goes because my eyes were not very "baggy" or puffy but I'm 30 years old and it also helps with firming so I wanted something that would prevent bags. I love origins products and would recommend any of their products 100%. I still have quit a bit left because you only need you use a little bit.
Eliza C.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is so wonderful and moisturizing. It takes a little while to absorb, which I love because it keeps my skin moisturized and firm for longer than products that absord really quickly. I really notice a difference in my little forehead wrinkles when I'm using this. It has a really nice smell, but it isn't overwhelming or irritating in any way. I have very acne prone skin and this stuff is great!
Cory Hernandez B.
Brooklyn, OH
I love Origins products. I have sensitive skin and am over 40yrs old so sometimes finding products that keep my skin looking soft, supple and young are hard to find. I really like this product it goes on nice, smooth and makes my skin feel like velvet. My skin can become reactive from outside elements, adult onset acne and the aging process. This product calms my skin and allows my makeup to glide on.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
For someone with quite oily skin, this stuff is a miracle. I was given this product as a free sample/rewards system type thing from Sephora. I have quite sensitive skin and it was not harsh/abrasive whatsoever. I would definitely recommend it to all who are looking for a gentle way to rejuvenate the skin.
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
This is a great serum and it a hell of a primer!! My only problem for repurchasing frequently is the price! It does last a good enough time but works so well with any moisturizer. The ingredients are really good quality and smells fresh
Mita S.
I would like to understand people's opinions of this product in regards to age prevention
Nhat H.
['Sugar Land', ''], TX
What's the target of this white tea line?
Nikauly S.
Does this help with dark marks ?
Pallavi P.