BY ORIGINS

This super-charged, antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea, Maritime Pine and UVA/UVB sunscreens surrounds skin in a protective bubble to help delay the appearance of premature aging signs. SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea see more...

• can i use it before applying foundation or does the found...1 Answers
  • It this a good base for foundation?1 Answers
  • It this a good base for foundation?3 Answers
Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea
  • "This is one of my favorite moisturizers. I love knowing that it is chemical and paraben free, and includes natural ingredients and SPF. You can feel the moisturizing and smoothing effect immediately. The scent is light and pleasant. " in 63 reviews
  • "I have dry skin and most moisturizers don't last me throughout the day. I love this one so much! I love that there is SPF in it, too. I dip the pad of my ring finger in and whatever is on it is what I use. I dot once on my forehead, each cheek, and chin. Then I rub it in starting at my chin and working my way up. Even though I am dry it can come off as shiny if I use too much. I found the way I do it is just enough to cover my face without looking shiny. This will last me a long time and I use it every morning. So glad I decided to buy this product!" in 51 reviews
  • "I love all the Origins' moisturizers! This one includes white tea which I found really soothes my sensitive skin. I pair it with the "A perfect world lotion (toner)" it is so moisturizing and doesn't dry my skin out. I recommend this line with the white tea especially for those with dry sensitive skin." in 40 reviews
  • "Love the texture of the cream, it works perfect on my combination skin, oily on forehead and dry around my nose." in 1 review
  • "This will last me a long time and I use it every morning." in 1 review
Nicole O.
Honolulu, HI
NOt quite fond of the smell. Especially since I've really enjoyed nonscented skin care. I just started using this moisturizer and I'm loving it so far. I love that it has SPF in it, especially since living in a tropic island like Hawaii. Definitely worth a try!
Rie P.
San Carlos
I was pregnant when I was using this last and I love how origins products are pretty natural. They don't have as many chemicals that can be harmful for baby and makes my skin look great and feel soft. Definitely will repurchase even though pregnancy is over!
Sandra V.
This product hydrated,moisturizers . You wake up radiant and refreshed. Relaxing aromas of valerian and vanilla help you sleep. Your skin gets its dose of night time vitamins and minerals.
Jas C.
Norcross, GA
I'm in love with origins products they are little pricey but you only need a little bit. My skin has started feeling great after few weeks of using them. I do follow a full routine of origins. Lotsof my skin problems has gone away and my skin feels heathly.
Jordan M.
This is a descent sunscreen. It's pretty moisturizing but still has a slight sunscreen feel. I gave it three stars because I wish the spf was slightly higher. I am also not a fan of the pot packaging. It would be much better if it came in a squeezable tube.
Alexandra C.
Pelham, NY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I love how it has 25 spf, great year round. I apply it every morning and my skin feels excellent. Gentle product, I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem!
Katie G.
Portland, OR
I used this product for years, and definitely love it. It is nice and moisturizing without making my combination skin greasy at all, and like all Origins products smells fantastic. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new moisturizer.
Emily R.
Tulsa
This product does a good job of providing dog while not making the face turn white. It works very well at protecting against the sun and products later on top of them nicely Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea
Lauren A.
Phenix City, AL
This product isn't for me, but it may be perfect for someone else! The smell is great, but for me that's about it. It was really sticky and kind of heavy on my skin. I wouldn't purchase it, but I would gladly recommend it to someone else who may benefit from it!
Subia M.
Huntley, IL
This is a great moisturizer which also contains SPF 25. This was my first time using this product, and its great! I love the pretty light green colored packaging, which sold me. It is very gentle, and moisturizing. I would recommend it to people!
Jessie A.
Rosamond , CA
Does it leave your face looking oily ?
Cherry P.
It this a good base for foundation?
Miranda M.
Is this one of those spf moisturizers that smells like sunscreen? And feels like sunscreen?
Amanda K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
i need an spf moisturizer that won’t make my skin oily or feel tacky like sunscreen. is this product what i’m looking for?
Illa A.