BY ORIGINS

This super-charged, antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea, Maritime Pine and UVA/UVB sunscreens surrounds skin in a protective bubble to help delay the appearance of premature aging signs. SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea see more...

• It this a good base for foundation?1 Answers
  • It this a good base for foundation?3 Answers
  • Is this one of those spf moisturizers that smells like sunscreen?...2 Answers
Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea
  • "i love this moisturerizer, i have very dry skin which keeps my skin very fresh and moisturerized the whole day, i dont have to reapply cream" in 2 reviews
  • "This will last me a long time and I use it every morning." in 1 review
  • "If you have dryer skin I would recommend it as a daily moisturizer." in 1 review
  • "It is very light and doesn't make my skin feel oily after application." in 1 review
  • "Love the texture of the cream, it works perfect on my combination skin, oily on forehead and dry around my nose." in 1 review
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
F you are anything like me and love having a light weight moisturizr along with the aid of SPF,for me it is a must,I have very light skin and I would say my skin is a combination of issues from everything from signs of aging like fine lines,pores are n issues at times,and dullness,ladies I could go o forever with the issues I have,I guess the reason for bringing some of them up,is to let you all know how great Orgins perfect world with SPF 25 with wgite tea,it goes n light and feels like soft silk ,its confy to me,and with white tea,in my research,in what is really good for the skin the tea brings to the table great aid,with healing properties of aging,I am a young 47,and take great cae of all my skin.
I always iuse a facial product with a SPF protection the higher the better,the sun's UV RAYS over time really does damage to the skinI have been using SPF products for years and it was not easy to find years ago,products were limited and now we have incredible products like Orginis
Isabella T.
Valrico, FL
I used this product until it was gone and it was great for the summer time, but I will not be repurchasing because it is fall now and I feel that this lotion didn't tighten my skin or really have any benefits other than the spf. This cream was really lightweight and that was nice but I felt like my shin felt freakier than normal and this lotion didn't really sink into my skin but rather it just felt like it was sitting on top of my skin all day. It is a nice sunscreen and lotion combined for the summer but I will not be using this any other time of the year
member-063dfc925
Vacaville, CA
Really moisturizers my skin! If you're oil I wouldn't recommend this. It is a thick consistency and does leave a shine. It feels great on the skin and smells amazing. I use it during the winter time and it leave my skin feeling great. I've re-purchases this several times. As far as age defense, I think it does a nice job of keeping my skin moisturized in order to reduce the appearance of fine lines.. But nothing is a miracle worker..
Damaris I.
Tucson, AZ
I have extremely dry skin as soon as I get out of the shower my face feels extremely tight. I walked into Sephora looking for some cleansing oil and I thought that would be enough but this product was recommended to me by the product consultant and I couldn't be happier! I love the texture of this cream and it leaves me so refreshed and hydrated I would definitely recommend this to any skin type!
Krista B.
Geneseo , Ny
I like this moisturizer just OK. It smells great, very light fresh scent, but doesn't particularly DO anything to my skin. It's just kind of there. Doesn't break me out and doesn't feel heavy or greasy like some moisturizer with sunscreen but over time I didn't see a lot of skin benefits. A nice, light, SPF moisterizer without a lot of muss and fuss.
Mercedes D.
Tempe, AZ
Good product for Normal/oily or normal/dry or combination skin types, it leaves skin soft and protected all day long, I have very dry skin so it didn't give me the moisturization it needed, but it is a great product nevertheless. As it dries it will be a smidge tacky, just let it dry before applying makeup and you'll be fine ;)
Brianda M.
Brownsville, TX
This moisturizer saving me in the winter when my skin feels dry and patchy, it is gentle, no breakouts, no redness or reactions in my skin, it is heavy enough for normal/dry skin without the greasiness , the only issue maybe Origins could improve is about to change the jar for a pump container, out of that i really like this.
S F.
I've used origins for over 7 years.
The only issue I have that I get an allergic reaction to some of the products and my skin is a little sensitive.
I always feel the need to moisturize with this particular product. It seems my skin gets dryer then it use to.
I like the spf but definitely I would love to try a new product.
Jenna D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this daytime moisturizer! I feel it's hard to find a good daytime moisturizer that does good for the skin (like anti aging & protecting) while still containing SPF! This feels very moisturizing on the skin without being greasy. I only wish they would use a physical SPF instead of chemical :(
Caroline B.
Greenville, SC
I love all of the Origins Moisturizer line, especially anything with SPF in it. I highly recommend their products. I have sensitive skin and often get puffy eyes. The White tea moisturizer helps keep my skin feeling smooth and hydrated while de-puffing the bags underneath my eyes. Love it!
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Does it leave your face looking oily ?
Cherry P.
It this a good base for foundation?
Miranda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this one of those spf moisturizers that smells like sunscreen? And feels like sunscreen?
Cherry P.
It this a good base for foundation?
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
How good is this as a base for foundation or B.B. Cream (if I didn't want to use a primer)?