BY ORIGINS

This super-charged, antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea, Maritime Pine and UVA/UVB sunscreens surrounds skin in a protective bubble to help delay the appearance of premature aging signs. SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea see more...

• can i use it before applying foundation or does the foundation ru...1 Answers
  • It this a good base for foundation?1 Answers
  • It this a good base for foundation?3 Answers
Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea
  • "It is very light and doesn't make my skin feel oily after application." in 1 review
  • "Love the texture of the cream, it works perfect on my combination skin, oily on forehead and dry around my nose." in 1 review
  • "If you have dryer skin I would recommend it as a daily moisturizer." in 1 review
  • "I've used this product every day for the last two years." in 1 review
  • "I love knowing that it is chemical and paraben free, and includes natural ingredients and SPF." in 1 review
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
I received this free in exchange for my honest review. At first I didn't know if I liked it, I kind of didn't pay attention to it because morning cream wasn't a thing for me. I actually first tried it as a night cream even though I knew it was for the morning and I couldn't get over the brightness it gave my face. It really woke up my skin andnow I am obsessed. The smell is amazing too.
Lacey M.
Cadillac, MI
Ya’ll, this is my go-to moisturizer. I’ve tried others but I always come back to this one. Creamy, smells great, all natural. This container lasts me a full year! I use it two times a day, a little goes a long way. Do yourself a favor and buy this today!
Logan l.
I am absolutely loving this product! I didn’t really know what to expect from it but it leaves my skin dewy, hydrated AND protected. I wear it every day before applying primer and foundation and it doesn’t tamper with the texture or longevity of my makeup. It has a nice light scent that I don’t really notice lingering. I’m not huge on the packaging for sanitation reasons and I wish it was a higher SPF but overall a wonderful product. I’m finding myself falling in love with yet another skincare brand.
Macarena O.
Newport News
I LOVE this SPF moisturizer.  Everyone that meets me asks what my skin routine is, to keep my skin looking so young (I am 32!).  Well, I say the number one this I wear every day, even in the winter, is an SPF cream.  I have been using A Perfect World for years now, and I have found that it is the best consistency for my combination-leaning to drier skin.  It also smells amazing and just feels really luxurious.  I will always keep coming back to this product.
Lauren C.
Arlington, MA
I love this moisturizer and will buy again. It is light but has SPF and doesn’t roll off if I put on foundation. It doesn’t feel like it melts off in the heat. No problems in photographs showing up dewy or white. I have combo skin and it’s perfect.
Edita P.
Middleton , MA
A Perfect World face cream was nice, light in texture, easy to apply and sink in. It gave enough hydration, but I don't feel anything special about it, so I'm not rushing to buy it in full size (I had a mini sized sample)
Clarissa♒️ C.
I love this moisturizer! Been looking for one with spf and this one for me perfectly. Has a wonderful smell and leaves my skin looking luminous. Does not leave a white cast like other sunscreen products.
Bree N.
I wanted to love this. If you’re looking for a lightweight, non-greasy formula, you will find it in this product; unfortunately it just doesn’t do the job of heavy-duty moisturizing that my dry skin needs. I was also disappointed that it uses the same chemical sunscreen ingredients that come in much cheaper products, meaning it’s too risky to keep using on my breakout-prone skin.
Celina M.
I LOVE SPF products and I needed a daily moisturizer for the days that I'm inside all day but still near windows. I bought this for that (I wear a stronger SPF for days out). It's great and it has not broken me out. It also does not leave a white residue for me. My only complaint is that I wish it was a higher SPF so I could make this my every day SPF moisturizer.
Sofya G.
A fairly nice moisturizer with SPF in it. I find a times it feels somewhat heavy and sticky because of the SPF not to the point where it's totally uncomfortable to use but not the best. Also it can leave a white cast especially on deeper skin tones. That said it's not super heavy and it smells really nice
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Does it leave your face looking oily ?
Cherry P.
It this a good base for foundation?
Miranda M.
Is this one of those spf moisturizers that smells like sunscreen? And feels like sunscreen?
Cherry P.
It this a good base for foundation?
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
How good is this as a base for foundation or B.B. Cream (if I didn't want to use a primer)?