BY ORIGINS #99 in Facial Moisturizers

This super-charged, antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea, Maritime Pine and UVA/UVB sunscreens surrounds skin in a protective bubble to help delay the appearance of premature aging signs. SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea see more...

• It this a good base for foundation?1 Answers
  • It this a good base for foundation?3 Answers
  • Is this one of those spf moisturizers that smells like sunscreen? A...2 Answers
Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea
  • "i love this moisturerizer, i have very dry skin which keeps my skin very fresh and moisturerized the whole day, i dont have to reapply cream" in 2 reviews
  • "This will last me a long time and I use it every morning." in 1 review
  • "If you have dryer skin I would recommend it as a daily moisturizer." in 1 review
  • "It is very light and doesn't make my skin feel oily after application." in 1 review
  • "Love the texture of the cream, it works perfect on my combination skin, oily on forehead and dry around my nose." in 1 review
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
I received this moisturizer in an Origins gift set I had ordered off of their website. I was in the market for an anti-aging product since I am now 25 years old, and it only goes downhill from here (KIDDING!). I was also intrigued by its level of SPF because I have very fair skin and I don't currently use any foundations that contain SPF.

I am not a fan of jar packaging. I'm too paranoid about transferring bacteria into the jar, not to mention I'm a pet owner and there is hair EVERYWHERE! The last thing I want is for a cat hair to float into the jar! Not to mention product gets stuck under my nails when I try to scoop it out of a jar package.

The consistency of this moisturizer is nice. I have very dry skin in my T-zone that is prone to scaly patches so I generally need something a little thicker in consistency. When I first apply it, it feels refreshing and moisturizing- not greasy and it sinks in nicely. By the end of the day, however, I find that I am actually having to blot my T-zone because how much oil my skin is producing. This is something I am DEFINITELY not used to. I also don't really care for the scent, and I found that the white tea made my nose sting slightly.

Overall, I was not impressed by this moisturizer. I wanted so much to love it.
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
F you are anything like me and love having a light weight moisturizr along with the aid of SPF,for me it is a must,I have very light skin and I would say my skin is a combination of issues from everything from signs of aging like fine lines,pores are n issues at times,and dullness,ladies I could go o forever with the issues I have,I guess the reason for bringing some of them up,is to let you all know how great Orgins perfect world with SPF 25 with wgite tea,it goes n light and feels like soft silk ,its confy to me,and with white tea,in my research,in what is really good for the skin the tea brings to the table great aid,with healing properties of aging,I am a young 47,and take great cae of all my skin.
I always iuse a facial product with a SPF protection the higher the better,the sun's UV RAYS over time really does damage to the skinI have been using SPF products for years and it was not easy to find years ago,products were limited and now we have incredible products like Orginis
Isabella T.
Isabella T.
Valrico, FL
I used this product until it was gone and it was great for the summer time, but I will not be repurchasing because it is fall now and I feel that this lotion didn't tighten my skin or really have any benefits other than the spf. This cream was really lightweight and that was nice but I felt like my shin felt freakier than normal and this lotion didn't really sink into my skin but rather it just felt like it was sitting on top of my skin all day. It is a nice sunscreen and lotion combined for the summer but I will not be using this any other time of the year
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my go-to moisturizer. It jives really well with my sensitive skin and it's relatively middle-of-the-road in terms of cost. It's offered in both spf and non-spf versions. Generally, I like the non-spf version because I have a fancy sunscreen that I love and use daily. But when I run out of that or I'm traveling, it's nice to have to have a two-for one! The smell is amazing: It's not too heavy-handed, and like other origins' scents, it's really fresh and natural. Such a great product, I hope it never changes!
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
My first Origins moisturizer was the Mega Bright with SPF 25, which is now discontinued.
The only other option I had was the A Perfect World with SPF 25, which I bought with a little apprehension because my skin is more on the slightly oily side than on the dry one...
Well I am SO GLAD I did. This is a 100 times better than the first. It's lighter in texture, it sinks into your skin and leaves it soft and mate, no irritation, no breakouts. No wonder it is a staple for so many people. I just LOVE it.
member-063dfc925
member-063dfc925
Vacaville, CA
Really moisturizers my skin! If you're oil I wouldn't recommend this. It is a thick consistency and does leave a shine. It feels great on the skin and smells amazing. I use it during the winter time and it leave my skin feeling great. I've re-purchases this several times. As far as age defense, I think it does a nice job of keeping my skin moisturized in order to reduce the appearance of fine lines.. But nothing is a miracle worker..
Damaris I.
Damaris I.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely dry skin as soon as I get out of the shower my face feels extremely tight. I walked into Sephora looking for some cleansing oil and I thought that would be enough but this product was recommended to me by the product consultant and I couldn't be happier! I love the texture of this cream and it leaves me so refreshed and hydrated I would definitely recommend this to any skin type!
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Mcallen, TX
I swear by Origins. They are my favorite skincare products for my face. Ive used Origins for 1 year now and wont stop. My skin has not looked better than now. I have acne prone skin, oily on t-zone and dry around mouth. And this moisturizer is the best. Not only doesnit make if feel better but its age fighting. I am 27 yrs old. And my skin looks amazing.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Geneseo , Ny
I like this moisturizer just OK. It smells great, very light fresh scent, but doesn't particularly DO anything to my skin. It's just kind of there. Doesn't break me out and doesn't feel heavy or greasy like some moisturizer with sunscreen but over time I didn't see a lot of skin benefits. A nice, light, SPF moisterizer without a lot of muss and fuss.
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Tempe, AZ
Good product for Normal/oily or normal/dry or combination skin types, it leaves skin soft and protected all day long, I have very dry skin so it didn't give me the moisturization it needed, but it is a great product nevertheless. As it dries it will be a smidge tacky, just let it dry before applying makeup and you'll be fine ;)
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Does it leave your face looking oily ?
Cherry P.
It this a good base for foundation?
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Is this one of those spf moisturizers that smells like sunscreen? And feels like sunscreen?
Cherry P.
It this a good base for foundation?
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
What's the primary use of this product? Is it just a fancy sun screen for your face?