Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersOrigins
A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea

Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea

This super-charged, antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea, Maritime Pine and UVA/UVB sunscreens surrounds skin in a protective bubble to help delay the appearance of premature aging signs. SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea

Is this product good?
Does this moisturizer have a strong scent?
Origins A Perfect World™ Antioxidant Moisturizer With White Tea I’m looking for a new skin care routine and was wondering if this stuff is good for dry skin? Most of the time my skin is fairly normal but I get dry patches on my forehead and nose that I need to get under control!
Start your review of Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea!
Product Highlights
...paraben free, and includes natural ingredients and SPF. You can feel the moisturizing and smoothing effect immediately. The scent is light and pleasant. in reviews
I have dry skin and most moisturizers don't last me throughout the day. I love this one so much! I love that there is SPF in it, too. I dip the pad of my ring finger in and whatever is on it is what I use. I dot once on my forehead, each cheek, and chin. Then I rub it in starting at my chin and working my way up. Even though I am dry it can come off as shiny if I use too much. I found the way I do it is just enough to cover my face without looking shiny. This will last me a long time and I use it every morning. So glad I decided to buy this product!in reviews
I love all the Origins' moisturizers! This one includes white tea which I found really soothes my sensitive skin. I pair it with the "A perfect world lotion (toner)" it is so moisturizing and doesn't dry my skin out. I recommend this line with the white tea especially for those with dry sensitive skin.in reviews
This will last me a long time and I use it every morning.in reviews
I love knowing that it is chemical and paraben free, and includes natural ingredients and SPF.in reviews
Eva B.
Beaverton, OR
Absolutely great product. So far I’m loving the Dr. Weil products they have and they are all gentle. Love the masks as well. They really hydrate the skin naturally.
Irum K.
Great product . Love it. Origins products are very pricey but worth every penny.
Melissa B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Origins has great products and the white tea collection helps get healthy glowing skin!
simmy K.
Baltimore, MD
I had originally bought this product for my mom but after hearing her compliment it, I had to try it. It was a bit too heavy on the moisturizing so wasn’t the best for my combo skin. The smell of it isn’t too pleasant
Yumilki V.
Love this cream , it's anti age and calm and soft my face like no other . Love the smell and texture . Price is accessible too
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
This moisturizer has so many benefits packed into one! Not only is it super hydrating but it also has an added protection of SPF and is perfect to wear on a day I'm going to be out in the sun, or anytime!
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Sephora
A very good moisturizer for all skin types. It doesn't make me greasy or clog my pores. I like the added benefits of SPF. It is a keeper for me.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I HATE this cream. It’s extremely thick and heavy. It breaks me out every single time I go back to my bottle to give it another try. My skin feels even more dry than before after using it! It smells ok, but that’s all it’s got going for it! I would not recommend it. I have dry combination skin.
Diane L.
Meridian, ID
I really wanted to love this product, but it broke me out. I am very sensitive to SPF, so I am sure that’s what made my skin angry. If you aren’t sensitive to SPF, I think this would be a nice cream for you.
Tammy H.
Joplin, MO
I have been struggling to find a good moisturizer for my skin type and I fell in love with this stuff after one use! 😍 it was thicker than I was expecting and absorbed amazingly!! The smell isn't horrible or too strong, and I would recommend this item to everyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber A.
chilliwack
3 years ago
Rachael M. 2 years ago
Definitely! My skin leans on the dry side and this is very moisturizing! It’s thick and creamy so if you don’t like a heavy feel you won’t like it but I find it soothing and leaving my skin with a glow!
Shauna D.
4 years ago
Has anyone heard if they have discontinued /changed Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea ? I've heard rumor that the new version is SPF 40 and that the formula is different...I have been loving the SPF 25 and am running out🙊