Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#231 in Facial Moisturizers
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

3 days left

This super-charged, antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea, Maritime Pine and UVA/UVB sunscreens surrounds skin in a protective bubble to help delay the appearance of premature aging signs. SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea
Photos (8)
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

I received this moisturizer in an Origins gift set I had ordered off of their website. I was in the market for an anti-aging product since I am now 25 years old, and it only goes downhill from here (KIDDING!). I was also intrigued by its level of SPF because I have very fair skin and I don't currently use any foundations that contain SPF.

I am not a fan of jar packaging. I'm too paranoid about transferring bacteria into the jar, not to mention I'm a pet owner and there is hair EVERYWHERE! The last thing I want is for a cat hair to float into the jar! Not to mention product gets stuck under my nails when I try to scoop it out of a jar package.

The consistency of this moisturizer is nice. I have very dry skin in my T-zone that is prone to scaly patches so I generally need something a little thicker in consistency. When I first apply it, it feels refreshing and moisturizing- not greasy and it sinks in nicely. By the end of the day, however, I find that I am actually having to blot my T-zone because how much oil my skin is producing. This is something I am DEFINITELY not used to. I also don't really care for the scent, and I found that the white tea made my nose sting slightly.

Overall, I was not impressed by this moisturizer. I wanted so much to love it.
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA

F you are anything like me and love having a light weight moisturizr along with the aid of SPF,for me it is a must,I have very light skin and I would say my skin is a combination of issues from everything from signs of aging like fine lines,pores are n issues at times,and dullness,ladies I could go o forever with the issues I have,I guess the reason for bringing some of them up,is to let you all know how great Orgins perfect world with SPF 25 with wgite tea,it goes n light and feels like soft silk ,its confy to me,and with white tea,in my research,in what is really good for the skin the tea brings to the table great aid,with healing properties of aging,I am a young 47,and take great cae of all my skin.
I always iuse a facial product with a SPF protection the higher the better,the sun's UV RAYS over time really does damage to the skinI have been using SPF products for years and it was not easy to find years ago,products were limited and now we have incredible products like Orginis
Rawda K.
Rawda K.

I first received a sample from the origins store and after using it for about a week, I loved it. I have very dry skin and this moisturizer was super hydrating and made my skin feel incredibly soft,smooth, fresh glowing, and youthful looking after just one week of use twice a day, so went before I ran out and bought it, after using for about 3 months, I did
Notice that some of the fine lines around my eye area were starting to diminish and we're not as visible as well as they were before , and I couldn't believe that for the first time I noticed that my skin tone was actually evening out and it wears perfect under makeup and love that it is spf 25 since my foundation only contains spf 15 Which works great. Great product. I recommend it and will continue to buy it.

Rani B.
Rani B.
Charleston, SC

I really like this Origins Moisturizer for its light, but clean, scent, and the fact that it absorbs quickly. And the SPF is always a welcome bonus in any of my facial products!

I got a deluxe sample size of this moisturizer for Christmas last year, and have been using it on and off ever since.

I'm giving it a four-star rating only because I don't think that this is a good product for people with oily skin. I have oily skin, and have not seen any improvement since using this product. That being said, in its product description, it is not advertised as being for people with oily skin.

Good product, it just doesn't work as well as it could on me because of my skin type!
Rosmery R.
Rosmery R.

I received a sample of this moisturizer with an online purchase I made and I was very intrigued about this cause I saw so much reviews about this cream.
The first thing I have to say is that I love the SPF. For me is amazing to find a nice cream with the factor.
The consistency looks so creamy and heavy at the first sight but when I applied it its very easy to blend, my skin is combined and absorb the cream very fast and well, the skin doesn't look greasy, and fell hydrated and soft.
I think I'll buy this cream when my sample ends.
It works well in my combined-oily skin.
Isabella T.
Isabella T.
Valrico, FL

I used this product until it was gone and it was great for the summer time, but I will not be repurchasing because it is fall now and I feel that this lotion didn't tighten my skin or really have any benefits other than the spf. This cream was really lightweight and that was nice but I felt like my shin felt freakier than normal and this lotion didn't really sink into my skin but rather it just felt like it was sitting on top of my skin all day. It is a nice sunscreen and lotion combined for the summer but I will not be using this any other time of the year
Aya I.
Aya I.
Brooklyn, NY

I really like this moisturizer for day time. It has some SPF in it which is nice, but I mainly got it because it had age defending properties and i wanted something that would prevent aging, since it isn't really an issue for me right now. Overall, it was a good moisturizer. not too heavy, but not too light either. It didn't break me out, which sometimes tends to happen. made me skin feel smoothr and a little tighter. I would repurchase this, but the jar packaging is a little annoying. I wish it came in a tube form.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis , MN

This is my go-to moisturizer. It jives really well with my sensitive skin and it's relatively middle-of-the-road in terms of cost. It's offered in both spf and non-spf versions. Generally, I like the non-spf version because I have a fancy sunscreen that I love and use daily. But when I run out of that or I'm traveling, it's nice to have to have a two-for one! The smell is amazing: It's not too heavy-handed, and like other origins' scents, it's really fresh and natural. Such a great product, I hope it never changes!
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN

After turning 25 my face started to break out a little for the first time ever. I was not sure if it were my chemistry changing, stress, type of face wash and lotion I had been using since middle school, or a combination of these. I first received a sample by the Origins counter in Macys. It immediately made my face clear up and has continued to keep clear after purchasing. My husband even uses it and it has worked miracles with him as well. Its light, smells nice, and even has SPF which I am very grateful for!
Angelica H.
Angelica H.

My first Origins moisturizer was the Mega Bright with SPF 25, which is now discontinued.
The only other option I had was the A Perfect World with SPF 25, which I bought with a little apprehension because my skin is more on the slightly oily side than on the dry one...
Well I am SO GLAD I did. This is a 100 times better than the first. It's lighter in texture, it sinks into your skin and leaves it soft and mate, no irritation, no breakouts. No wonder it is a staple for so many people. I just LOVE it.
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA

Does it leave your face looking oily ?
Illa A.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY

How good is this as a base for foundation or B.B. Cream (if I didn't want to use a primer)?
Cherry P.

It this a good base for foundation?
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

Is this one of those spf moisturizers that smells like sunscreen? And feels like sunscreen?
Cherry P.

It this a good base for foundation?