Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea uploaded by Lauren N.Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea uploaded by Lauren N.Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea uploaded by Lauren N.See all 30 photos

BY ORIGINS #53 in Facial Moisturizers

This super-charged, antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea, Maritime Pine and UVA/UVB sunscreens surrounds skin in a protective bubble to help delay the appearance of premature aging signs. SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea see more...

• It this a good base for foundation?This is meant to be a moisturi... 1 Answers
  • It this a good base for foundation?I used it as a moisturizer bef... 3 Answers
  • Is this one of those spf moisturizers...I actually loved the smell of ... 2 Answers
Photos (30)
  • "i love this moisturerizer, i have very dry skin which keeps my skin very fresh and moisturerized the whole day, i dont have to reapply cream" in 2 reviews
  • "This will last me a long time and I use it every morning." in 1 review
  • "If you have dryer skin I would recommend it as a daily moisturizer." in 1 review
  • "It is very light and doesn't make my skin feel oily after application." in 1 review
  • "Love the texture of the cream, it works perfect on my combination skin, oily on forehead and dry around my nose." in 1 review
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
I received this moisturizer in an Origins gift set I had ordered off of their website. I was in the market for an anti-aging product since I am now 25 years old, and it only goes downhill from here (KIDDING!). I was also intrigued by its level of SPF because I have very fair skin and I don't currently use any foundations that contain SPF.

I am not a fan of jar packaging. I'm too paranoid about transferring bacteria into the jar, not to mention I'm a pet owner and there is hair EVERYWHERE! The last thing I want is for a cat hair to float into the jar! Not to mention product gets stuck under my nails when I try to scoop it out of a jar package.

The consistency of this moisturizer is nice. I have very dry skin in my T-zone that is prone to scaly patches so I generally need something a little thicker in consistency. When I first apply it, it feels refreshing and moisturizing- not greasy and it sinks in nicely. By the end of the day, however, I find that I am actually having to blot my T-zone because how much oil my skin is producing. This is something I am DEFINITELY not used to. I also don't really care for the scent, and I found that the white tea made my nose sting slightly.

Overall, I was not impressed by this moisturizer. I wanted so much to love it.
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
F you are anything like me and love having a light weight moisturizr along with the aid of SPF,for me it is a must,I have very light skin and I would say my skin is a combination of issues from everything from signs of aging like fine lines,pores are n issues at times,and dullness,ladies I could go o forever with the issues I have,I guess the reason for bringing some of them up,is to let you all know how great Orgins perfect world with SPF 25 with wgite tea,it goes n light and feels like soft silk ,its confy to me,and with white tea,in my research,in what is really good for the skin the tea brings to the table great aid,with healing properties of aging,I am a young 47,and take great cae of all my skin.
I always iuse a facial product with a SPF protection the higher the better,the sun's UV RAYS over time really does damage to the skinI have been using SPF products for years and it was not easy to find years ago,products were limited and now we have incredible products like Orginis
Isabella T.
Isabella T.
Valrico, FL
I used this product until it was gone and it was great for the summer time, but I will not be repurchasing because it is fall now and I feel that this lotion didn't tighten my skin or really have any benefits other than the spf. This cream was really lightweight and that was nice but I felt like my shin felt freakier than normal and this lotion didn't really sink into my skin but rather it just felt like it was sitting on top of my skin all day. It is a nice sunscreen and lotion combined for the summer but I will not be using this any other time of the year
Aya I.
Aya I.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this moisturizer for day time. It has some SPF in it which is nice, but I mainly got it because it had age defending properties and i wanted something that would prevent aging, since it isn't really an issue for me right now. Overall, it was a good moisturizer. not too heavy, but not too light either. It didn't break me out, which sometimes tends to happen. made me skin feel smoothr and a little tighter. I would repurchase this, but the jar packaging is a little annoying. I wish it came in a tube form.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my go-to moisturizer. It jives really well with my sensitive skin and it's relatively middle-of-the-road in terms of cost. It's offered in both spf and non-spf versions. Generally, I like the non-spf version because I have a fancy sunscreen that I love and use daily. But when I run out of that or I'm traveling, it's nice to have to have a two-for one! The smell is amazing: It's not too heavy-handed, and like other origins' scents, it's really fresh and natural. Such a great product, I hope it never changes!
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
My first Origins moisturizer was the Mega Bright with SPF 25, which is now discontinued.
The only other option I had was the A Perfect World with SPF 25, which I bought with a little apprehension because my skin is more on the slightly oily side than on the dry one...
Well I am SO GLAD I did. This is a 100 times better than the first. It's lighter in texture, it sinks into your skin and leaves it soft and mate, no irritation, no breakouts. No wonder it is a staple for so many people. I just LOVE it.
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Manteno, IL
I use this Origins moisturizer every day. It goes on light and dries quickly. I used to have to wait for my moisturizer to dry before putting on my makeup or else I'd have a greasy mess with bad coverage. This moisturizer dries quickly so I can apply my makeup right away and I don't need a primer. I love the fact that it has SPF 25. Most others only have SPF 15 and every little bit extra makes a huge difference. I wish the price was lower but in this case "You get what you pay for".
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bakersfield, CA
Everyone knows how important SPF is in this day and age. Origins is a company that does SPF right. Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 is a nice light moisturizer that has the added benefit of including an SPF of 25. It has a smooth texture which is light while at the same time being full of moisture. I reapply this through out the day, often because it makes my skin look so smooth and bright. All around a perfect SPF formula to include in your daily skincare routine.
member-063dfc925
member-063dfc925
Vacaville, CA
Really moisturizers my skin! If you're oil I wouldn't recommend this. It is a thick consistency and does leave a shine. It feels great on the skin and smells amazing. I use it during the winter time and it leave my skin feeling great. I've re-purchases this several times. As far as age defense, I think it does a nice job of keeping my skin moisturized in order to reduce the appearance of fine lines.. But nothing is a miracle worker..
Paula P.
Paula P.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is the best moisturizer! It has spf so I don't get excess sun on my face. That's always a bonus and I won't wear moisturizer without it anymore. I like that it doesn't break my face out and it doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my skin. I'm not so sure about the age-defense claim, but I know I don't look my age so it has to be working! I wish it was a little cheaper, but it works so I think it's worth it.
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Does it leave your face looking oily ?
Cherry P.
It this a good base for foundation?
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Is this one of those spf moisturizers that smells like sunscreen? And feels like sunscreen?
Cherry P.
It this a good base for foundation?
Illa A.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
How good is this as a base for foundation or B.B. Cream (if I didn't want to use a primer)?