Add a Photo

#1458 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A daily eye cream with SPF 20 that supports anti-aging. Solutions for: - Dryness - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This eye cream is formulated with Advanced Age Prevention. It supports the skin's defenses through multiple pathways with Silver Tip White Tea and new plant actives. It instantly brightens up the eye area, and it provides gentle broad-spectrum protection with 100 percent mineral sunscreens. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Eboni B.
Eboni B.
Aldie, VA

This is a new item to my routine!  I purchased this item because we know we can't stop the aging process, but we CAN do what it takes to make the process better!  I thought the price point was great for the actual product.  It goes on smoothly, and it does not make your eyes oily or weighed down. It's a plus that it is SPF 20 cream because even with it being Winter, the sun can still cause damage to our sensitive face.  After my morning shower, I simply apply the cream under my eye using a pulsing method until it vanishes.  Can't get better than that right?  I would absolutely recommend this product to others to try!
olivia p.
olivia p.
Garland, TX

This definitely has a great soothing feeling and really helps with my eye's puffiness when my diet isn't at its best or I haven't been getting enough sleep. I don't know if it will be as affective for people with really dark eye circles as I did not notice a huge improvement with that but otherwise I am generally happy with it.
Gaia S.
Gaia S.
israel

ive been using this for years, and i love it.it soaks in quickly and you only need a tiny amout so it will last you for a super long time.it help with fine lines (and even though im still vary young i still have some lines under my eyes)and its amazing with puffiness.i love the fregrance and it never gets into my eyes.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Beale AFB, CA

I live this stuff! It's super concentrated so a little goes a long way and it lasts FOREVER! It's not greasy and has a light, pleasant scent. I can really tell a difference when using this product, it really helps firm the skin under my eyes, and it has spf which protects from future damage!
Megan W.
Megan W.
California

I had too small of a sample to see the long term effects of it however I can say I liked how my undereyes felt when I used it. I kind of got the feeling that the longer the use the better the results so maybe I'll have to try it out again sometime. I think it's worth recommending though
Freisy V.
Freisy V.
(RD50414 Chavely vidal) 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503

I like why it helps to defend the delicate eye area and neutralizes the harmful effects of UV rays, Infrared (IR), pollution and environmental aggressors. In addition, strengthening the Edelweiss barrier helps strengthen the skin to prevent premature signs of aging and is free of oil
Holly P.
Holly P.

I love origins products, they work well with my oily acne prone adult skin. They are very mild in smell and absorb very quickly. I really like this product because it's light, I'm not sure if it's doing anything but I've always been using anti aging products.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Pleasanton, CA

I love Origins and have been using this brand since about Christmas. I love how neat the packaging is and is so simple and cute. I use everything from their night and day cream to the under eye cream and it actually makes my bags go away and look sparkly!
Marian E.
Marian E.
San Jose, CA

Although I'm not old enough to worry about wrinkles, I do have a lot of fine lines under my eyes and this cream helps a lot! This cream smooths out your lines leaving you flawless, it smells great and works wonders! Totally recommend
Carli S.
Carli S.

It's hard to find a good eye cream with spf. I've only used this once but I liked the brightening effect it had, it felt good under my yes and didn't crease or irritate my eyes, and it was effective. So far i love it!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cudahy , Ca

I've been wanting to try a eye cream that will de puff. I feel I need something that will make my eyes get a bit tighter lol
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA

Does this have a strong scent to it?
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London

I have a dry skin and I was wondering if the cream would dry out the skin?
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL

Hello Influensters! Does this eye cream dry out your skin at all? Looking forward to your expertise!
Leah A.
Leah A.
brockton, ma

How long does it takes to see results using this eye cream day and night?

Join Now