Origins A Perfect World Intensely Hydrating Body Cream uploaded by Alyssa G.

Origins A Perfect World Intensely Hydrating Body Cream

A Perfect World™  Intensely hydrating body cream with White Tea. Sleekens skin texture.  Preserves youthfulness. For dry-to-very-dry body skin. It s paradise found as this creamy-rich, aromatic oasis coddles body skin to noticeable smoothness.  Highly-hydrating Shea Butter deletes scratchy, flaky dryness.  Mimosa sleekens slacking skin-texture so it looks and feels more taut, more toned.  And to preserve body skin s vibrant, healthful lift and life, utopia s own Silver Tip White Tea banishes youth offenders long before they can cause oxidation, deterioration, dehydration. A Perfect World Intensely Hydrating Body Cream. see more...

Paige M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEIR BODY CREAM! I mean seriously, amazing Origin people, I have a YouTube Channel (Seeking Alexandria) and I would LOVE to review some of your stuff... ya know, if you want to send some of it my way I would not complain! ;) Seriously though, this body cream was SO hydrating and long lasting on my skin- I felt smooth even after washing my hands several times, which is a very drying thing for me. Love this product so much! Don't forget that PR package, yawl! ;)
Mia T.
Arlington, VA
Oh my god, I have to RAVE about this!! I have literally used an entire tub, and this thing is BIG. Anyways, in the mornings after I shower or if I showered the night before, my skin gets SUPER dry. Especially my legs and neck. Pretty sure it's the body wash I use so I can't say it's natural... This thing TAKES CARE OF IT. A little goes a long way with this product, so I definitely think it's worth the price! Overall I think this is abgreat product. Origins can sometimes be a flop for me, but when they succeed they become an essential part of my daily routine!
Neha S.
Vienna, VA
This lotion is honestly so incredible. It has a milkyish consistency to it, and it is so light on the skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all, and it moisturizes it so well. I have really dry skin so it is hard for me to find a moisturizer that I love, but this lotion is amazing. It has kind of a green tea scent, and it's just so refreshing and I absolutely love it. It is a little pricey, but I feel like it is worth it, especially if you have dry skin. I don't know how it'll work for oily skin, but overall, I really recommend this product.
Dorangela G.
I said that I would repurchase this and I probably will but... it smells like stinky BO. I take a shower, put this on my skin and put on a clean nightgown. Then I notice I smell like BO! It's this cream! The next day my nightgown smelled like BO. I've used this 3 times now and I'm 100% certain the smell is from this cream. So, why would I re-purchase? Because my skin feels amazing. In fact, my skin has NEVER felt this good. This cream sinks in well; it's not greasy and it works really, really well. Too bad it smells so aweful! Definitely not for a date night!
Darline A.
I love trying out new body creams because my skin tends to be dry aside from my face. I saw this product while browsing at Nordstrom and thought I would give it a try. I use it after I get out of the shower and before I go to bed. It's such a rich yet gentle body cream. It's not oily or greasy. It just leaves your skin feeling extremely soft, smooth and hydrating! I love using it as hand cream as well.
Natasha E.
Puyallup, WA
Loved this! Although, this is based on a small jar I got from using my Beauty Insider points at Sephora. I like to try things for more than a month because sometimes my skin seems to get used to products and the effect isn't as great as it was in the beginning. Definitely recommend purchasing, though.
Ask O.
The best body cream I've tried in years, this super luscious moisturizer smells fantastic and has made the skin on my knees and elbows super soft, the moisturizer keeps my skin soft and lasts all day, it's great for those dry winter months when you need that extra splash of moisture!
Isla B.
New York
I use this product after every shower! I love the simple packaging and clean aesthetic that Origins is known for. The body cream works wonders for my skin, especially my dry legs. I use nightly on areas where I shave, and I swear it helps prevent ingrown hairs too.
Cortney O.
Marshall, TX
Absolutely love everything about the Orgin brand. They always have amazing products. I have used a few facial masks and a few of their wrinkle serums. All of it is great. All natural ingredients. Easy on the face. Never experienced a single break out with this brand
Shayna T.
Long Beach, CA
They say intensely hydrating and they mean it. I usually have a hard time finding a product for my whole family but this was spot on. It's smooth and gives me life. I always keep this in my daily routine. I recommend this to anyone who wants to feel good.