Origins A Perfect World Intensely Hydrating Body Cream uploaded by Alyssa G.

BY ORIGINS

A Perfect World™  Intensely hydrating body cream with White Tea. Sleekens skin texture.  Preserves youthfulness. For dry-to-very-dry body skin. It s paradise found as this creamy-rich, aromatic oasis coddles body skin to noticeable smoothness.  Highly-hydrating Shea Butter deletes scratchy, flaky dryness.  Mimosa sleekens slacking skin-texture so it looks and feels more taut, more toned.  And to preserve body skin s vibrant, healthful lift and life, utopia s own Silver Tip White Tea banishes youth offenders long before they can cause oxidation, deterioration, dehydration. A Perfect World Intensely Hydrating Body Cream. see more...

Tali G.
Tali G.
Brooklyn, NY
I could not recommend this product enough. It is literally a life saver. I have very dry, very sensitive skin and in the winter it is just hell on earth. A good friend of mine that swears by Origin's product recommended this to me and I was very skeptical in the beginning because I literally tried EVERYTHING in the market. She ended up buying me this because I took so long to decide haha. I put it on in the evening before bed and when I woke up my skin was the softest it ever felt!!!! My friends, definitely do not hesitate as I did, and jump all up on this product. Definitely worth it.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Perfect cream for those dry, winter months. What's nice about this particular cream is that a little goes a long way, so it will last you a long time. Origins, in general, is a wonderful line and I highly recommend for people with sensitive skin or someone who wants to stay away from brands that use tons of chemicals.
Sue E.
Sue E.
Detroit, MI
I love origins products. They work well and smell great. This is no different. It's very moisturizing, takes a few minutes to absorb which is the time I use to do something else, like comb my hair and apply leave in conditioner before I get dressed.
I would recommend all origins products.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Evansville, IN
I also have the face cream of this line!! I absolutely LOVE the scent!! It's super comforting to wear in the winter when your skin is just dry and irritated. I don't use too much on my upper body though because it is thicker and can cause some clogged pores. I like the ginger one too!
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Fort Campbell, KY
Origins is a tad expensive but the quality is great! You only need very little To go a long way. I have super sensitive skin so origins helps with that with its non harsh ingredients. Has a very clean scent to it as well. Definitely 5 stars helps keep my eczema under control
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
OMG! I really love Origins products, this body cream is so hydrating especially for my dry skin mainly during the cold winter months. This product is priced well and it has a nice fresh scent too. I have made many recommendations while using this body cream, it's wonderful!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the perfect hydrating cream. Does not leave to body too oily, but lasts all day. During the winter I get really dry skin, this has been a life saver. It is good for sensitive skin because it is gentle. It is kind of pricey but worth it in the winter months
Arlene N.
Arlene N.
St Petersburg, FL
This Origins body cream is amazing!!! It made my skin incredibly soft and supple! The smell was light and refreshing and the packaging is elegant and simple. This was my first time using it but will definitely be purchasing again! I would recommend it to anyone!
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Bowling Green, KY
I loved Origins APerfect World body cream! Rich, nourishing with a wonderful fragrance. My skin was dry and cracked before applying., but after a couple of days was well hydrated enough that one application per day was effective. I would recommend it to others.
Kristina h.
Kristina h.
Very nice product and was very pleased with it as even the smell was nice. First time user, just have tried if . Food packaging not bad for.peoduxt like this. Very gentle to my skin and did not have any problems with it. I would recommend.to.others.