Origins A Perfect World Intensely Hydrating Body Cream

A Perfect World™  Intensely hydrating body cream with White Tea. Sleekens skin texture.  Preserves youthfulness. For dry-to-very-dry body skin. It s paradise found as this creamy-rich, aromatic oasis coddles body skin to noticeable smoothness.  Highly-hydrating Shea Butter deletes scratchy, flaky dryness.  Mimosa sleekens slacking skin-texture so it looks and feels more taut, more toned.  And to preserve body skin s vibrant, healthful lift and life, utopia s own Silver Tip White Tea banishes youth offenders long before they can cause oxidation, deterioration, dehydration. A Perfect World Intensely Hydrating Body Cream.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Origins A Perfect World Intensely Hydrating Body Cream!
Product Highlights
“This product is super hydrating on me. I have very dry skin so I am constantly on the lookout for hydrating products.” in reviews
“LOVE THIS!! It has a light peach scent but nothing too strong. My skin can get sensitive sometimes but this is perfect leaves my skin smooth and hydrated with no irritation! It has become an all time favorite for me!! ” in reviews
This is the cream of the crop! If you want to combat the signs of aging on your physique then I highly recommend this lotion. First of all, the scent is amazing, the cream is decadent but not greasy and after a few uses you will immediately see the difference in your skin! This cream is top shelf, and if you like Sol de Janeiro BUM BUM cream then you’ll enjoy this one as well with the exception that the fragrance isn’t as strong but the product is just as or even more effective with continued use.
Baldwin
My grandparents were loving and gave this to me after my skin beginning to split from the dry and cold weather. The only thing I would change about this product is the sizing as I noticed I needed a bit more as my skin absorbed this very quickly. I needed to use more product than some of my other lotions. Overall, the smell is okay and the hydration of this was great! Would buy again in a bigger bottle.
Tulsa , OK
I really liked this. I was a manager for origins and this was a pretty popular product. Plus origins,I feel,was really ahead of the game as far as organic products and just using clean,safe ingredients in their products. I used this lotion regularly too,it dries fairly quickly and doesn’t sit on the skin and keeps the skin moisturized overnight and into the next day as well.
Gardena, CA
I was given this as a gift around the holidays and boy did I love it! It’s a rich thick body cream that definitely helped me during the dryer months. The scent is really light not overpowering at all. Only reason why I’m docking 1 Star is because it’s not the most affordable. I’m all out and I’m unsure if I wanna spend that much to own another one :/
La Verne, CA
This product is amazing. I would definitely purchase it again. It makes my skin feel so unbelievably hydrated. Best body cream I have ever used. Very gentle. I would buy it again. I love it so much. Definitely recommend to anyone in need of a gentle moisturizing body cream. You can’t go wrong with origins.
I use this product in the spring and summer when my skin is not as dry. It’s light even though extremely moisturizing. Doesn’t leave a residue and smells wonderful. One of the best moisturizers I have ever used. Leaves my skin and tattoos looking hydrated and soft, especially elbows and hands.
Rock springs, Wy
Origins A Perfect World Intensely Hydrating Body Creamby Origins did wonders for my dry skin. My hands were so dry they started cracking and this lotion really helped to hydrate my skin again. It lasts for a couple of hours at a time. I'm super happy with it and would definitely recommend!
I love love love this product it’s the best cream to use for your skin. It’s so hydrating and makes your face feel dewy in the best possible well, and keeps me moisturized throughout the whole day. It feels very good on the skin almost like it’s not there but it does wonders to your skin.
Gainesville, FL
I really enjoy Origins A Perfect World Intensely Hydrating Body Cream - I find it’s truly rehydrated my legs which are typically really dry and flaky. I think it is a little fragrant, but only during application. I try to put this on every night before bed post showering.
Greensburg, PA
This is great for super dry skin and after shower use. I wouldn’t recommend using in the summer even if your skin tends to be dry. It’s a heavy product on your skin and you need to massage into the skin before applying clothing. Your skin does feel quenched and smooth!

Looking for your answer?