BY ORIGINS

Coddles bare skin to noticeable smoothness. This lush aromatic lotion coddles bare skin to noticeable smoothness.  Highly-hydrating Shea Butter deletes scratchy, flaky dryness.  And utopia s own Silver Tip White Tea banishes youth offenders long before they can cause oxidation, deterioration, dehydration.   A Perfect World™ body lotion is for normal-to-dry body skin. Highly Hydrating Body Lotion with White Tea see more...

Origins A Perfect World Highly Hydrating Body Lotion with White Tea

Start your review of Origins A Perfect World Highly Hydrating Body Lotion with White Tea!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Super moisturizing without being heavy or greasy. Keeps my skin soft and smells great. Awesome for the dry winters we have in Canada" in 41 reviews
  • "I have the worst dry skin! This product is one of the few that do the trick. Definitely worth the price, a little goes a long way." in 21 reviews
Mariana P.
East Hanover, NJ
Great hand lotion, although I have always applied it on all of my body. This lotion leaves your skin feeling silky and refreshed. I have loved this Origins product for several years.
Jennifer h.
Owosso , MI
It's nice it makes my skin soft and has spf... it has a very nice smell that does not break me out.. I have very sensitive skin and I find it hard to find products that have smells I can actually use!!!
Kristen H.
Boston, MA
I tend to get random flakes of dry skin on my face that NEVER seem to go away but this stuff hydrated my skin really well without making it feel oily! It's a bit pricey so I'm not sure if I would keep it in stock consistently, but it's a great product for those really dry skin moments.
priscilla✿ f.
fresno
this lotion it amazing i can't describe it any other way! it smells like tea so clean and fresh and light, not to describe how it feels on your face like a thin protective layer of beauty. did i mention it has spf so this can be used all by itself and keep your skin great all day
Katie P.
This is my ride or die. A girl at Sephora recommended it to me and I adore it. It doesn't break me out, is so easy to use, and smells really good. Sometimes I'll use this instead of my moisturiser at night for some extra hydration. Makes my skin look and feel healthier.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
A Perfect World paradise as this creamy-rich, aromatic oasis coddles body skin to noticeable smoothness. Highly-hydrating Shea Butter helps delete scratchy, flaky dryness. Mimosa helps sleeken slacking skin-texture so it looks and feels more taut, more toned. To help preserve body skin's vibrant, healthful lift and life, Utopia's own Silver Tip White Tea helps banish youth offenders before they can cause oxidation, deterioration, dehydration.
Renee B.
The smell is amazing and it feels so glamorous on the skin. It's a little pricey but it's worth it. I use it for special occasions. A little goes a long way and it's perfect for dry sensitive skin. It's not greasy and absorbs into the skin.
Claudia O.
Riverview, FL
Amazing I love there product it's very refreshing for me and it was my first time using it and it's a wonderful product and I love the brand and it was a cute packaging and I would definitely recommend this product
Amanda G.
Hialeah, FL
I got this as a free sample when I did some shopping and it's not that bad. I use it mainly for my hands and to put any extra moisture for my tattoos. I find it a little too oily for my liking but good all around
Sujin H.
I repurchased this at least 4 times! It works really well and a little goes a long way! I think a whole tub of this lasts me about a year! I have recommended this to my friends and they approve of it as well!
Vicktor C.
Anna, TX
Origins A Perfect World Highly Hydrating Body Lotion with White Tea I've noticed my skin has felt dry with the cold weather... To the point that my back feels itchy... I need to apply lotion constantly. I heard this lotion worked great for hydration?