Origins A Perfect World For Eyes Firming Moisture Treatment uploaded by Jessica H.

BY ORIGINS

A Perfect World™  for Eyes Firming moisture treatment with White Tea Tones, tightens, brightens and protects.  Helps build the skin s resistance to environmental damage and visible signs of aging around the eye. For all skin types Origins visionary formula instantly makes skin under eyes look and feel unbelievably smooth, renewed, relaxed.  Vitamin A firms and tones.  Mica brightens, dark circles lighten.  And nature s avant-guardian, Silver Tip White Tea, blocks oxidation while White Birch Extract helps lessen the appearance of new creases, crinkles, lines and wrinkles in the future. Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested. For Eyes Firming Moisture Treatment see more...

Tavie R.
Victorville, CA
AMAZING! I had extremely dry and wrinklely eye areas and this treatment revitalized my eye area. It was moisturized and even helped with the wrinkles!
Nicole F.
Roseville, CA
This is my go to eye cream! I can't live without it! It has the kwrfdxr consistency, doesn't irritate my eyes and smells divine!
Deidra D.
Romeoville , IL
Use this product day and night. Does not irritate eyes at all. Leaves eyes noticeably softer and hydrated every time. Love the line and the ingredients in it. Will help reveal clearer and youthful eyes. Please use eye creams ladies and gentlemen as the eyes are one if the first places we notice aging.
Guadalupe Z.
This product feels amazing when i use it. I put it on at night sometimes before bed, when i feel like my eyes could use alittle extra moisture, and the next morning my eyes look refreshed and i look nice and wide eyed. I would recomend to older people that are starting to age
Rachael J.
I've tried this product on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed! I absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel; I truly see differences quickly after application. Origins is always impressing me and this product has done just that, to say the least!
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Great night eye cream to keep the eyes awake and alert the next day it is very effective and tightens under the eyes with a very gently formula that is still effective. I bought it at origins and have loved it since and will continue to purchase it in the future.
Francis Y.
This products results instantly showed up on my face by really making my eye area appear better! It feels great on your skin and gives you a refreshing feeling! It also is for s good value. I recommend this product to everyone!
Ashley C.
Sugarloaf , PA
I used this for a few weeks and saw a bit of a difference. Good value, a lot of product. Packaging maybe could b more appealing. I purchased online and will probably purchase again in the future. Overall good!
Peggy K.
Bought this on a shopping trip with friends on a whim. Good choice! Instantly feels refreshing, as if skin is tightening and soaking in energy and smells amazing. I think the scent helps wake you up too.
Danielle C.
I get horrible wrinkles under my eyes when I wear makeup (especially when I bake) and this has made SUCH a difference in firming and hydrating my skin to decrease the look of aging