BY ORIGINS

Best for Sensitive Skin’ Keep your skin in A Perfect World™. This perfect foaming face wash is formulated with nature's antioxidant White Tea. In a pre-emptive sweep, dirt-grabbing minerals combined with the gentle, skin-compatible cleansing action reach deep to help detoxify and free skin of harmful, free radical-releasing impurities. Skin is perfectly clean, smoothed and refreshed.

Whitney R.
Milwaukee
I am on the fence about this cleanser. It did its job but left my skin feeling a bit dry. I do struggle with drier skin however so take that into consideration as well. Unfortunately I would not buy again because they have other products that are so much better!
Kelsey T.
I’ve repurchased this cleanser several times and will continue to. It smells incredible and feels so luxurious on the skin. I use it with my Clarisonic and it works amazing. My skin feels awesome after using it. I can’t recommend this enough.
casey n.
Ugh I love this cleanser. There isn't enough good things to say about it. It smells awesome and light which is always something I like. I feel really clean after but never right. It's a great cleanser!
Geri Liz L.
This cleanser was recommended to me by the Origins advisor for my boys because they have acne but dry skin. So they both got an allergic reaction to it. So I decided to try it & I did as well! We got little bumps all over our face. We even took a break to see if it was something else and nope it happened again! I can figure out what we are allergic to! Did anyone experience this?
Megan S.
Monticello, FL
I love the feeling this makes my skin feel after I wash it! It’s that squeaky clean feeling and cool feeling also! I’m sad I used this all up since it is a little pricey! Definitely worth a try!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zach T.
Arnold
I have oily skin and this cleanser made my skin feel a little heavy. Possible a little too hydrating for me. I would recommend this for someone with dry to combonation skin. It was really good for getting dirt and anything off my skin.
Kim C.
Kenmore, NY
I love this product ever since receiving it in my breezy box. It smells amazing and is not heavy feeling. It also has spf in it so it helps with having a "all in one" rather than 2 separate products.
Brandy D.
Janesville , WI
It works ok but for the price it isn't worth it to me. It does have some protection but it's just to much money for how much you get and it's just like any cheaper version of it.
Chelsea C.
Thibodaux, LA
My skin feels so refreshed after using this. It smells AWESOME too. I have oily/combination skin, so it can be tricky finding the right wash. This ones good because it cleans the excess oil but it doesn’t leave that tight “squeaky clean” feeling behind. It works great.
Abigail S.
Memphis, TN
Cleanses my face well without drying it out! A good scent that fades quickly. For my sensitive skin it gentle but still removes the dirt and extra oil from my skin after working out or a hot day. Can be a bit pricy but is surely worth it! I would always buy it again.