BY ORIGINS

Best for Sensitive Skin’ Keep your skin in A Perfect World™. This perfect foaming face wash is formulated with nature's antioxidant White Tea. In a pre-emptive sweep, dirt-grabbing minerals combined with the gentle, skin-compatible cleansing action reach deep to help detoxify and free skin of harmful, free radical-releasing impurities. Skin is perfectly clean, smoothed and refreshed.

Abigail S.
Lexington, MA
Cleanses my face well without drying it out! A good scent that fades quickly. For my sensitive skin it gentle but still removes the dirt and extra oil from my skin after working out or a hot day. Can be a bit pricy but is surely worth it! I would always buy it again.
Macarena O.
Newport News
Love the smell of this product, and it really does leave your skin super clean.  The only thing is that, I have combination-to dry skin and I did feel that it was a bit too drying for me.  I would recommend this product for combination-to oily skin.
Geri Liz L.
This cleanser was recommended to me by the Origins advisor for my boys because they have acne but dry skin. So they both got an allergic reaction to it. So I decided to try it & I did as well! We got little bumps all over our face. We even took a break to see if it was something else and nope it happened again! I can figure out what we are allergic to! Did anyone experience this?
Kim C.
Kenmore, NY
I love this product ever since receiving it in my breezy box. It smells amazing and is not heavy feeling. It also has spf in it so it helps with having a "all in one" rather than 2 separate products.
Brandy D.
Janesville , WI
It works ok but for the price it isn't worth it to me. It does have some protection but it's just to much money for how much you get and it's just like any cheaper version of it.
Olivia A.
Excelsior, MN
This has a nice very silky after feel. It left my skin feeling a little dry and taught but besides that I liked it in it didn't make my skin red
Lillian K.
This cleanser is great for all skin types and foams up nicely. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Melissa C.
I love this cleanser! It is a bit pricey but since I have sensitive skin, it works very well for me.
Devyn P.
Great product. Face feels clean and soft after cleansing with this. I liked the product
Lacey S.
Barrie, ON
Not for me! It left my skin completely dried out and 'filmy'. It was very uncomfortable and i felt like i needed to wash my face again. I gave it to a friend to try out because i wouldnt even use this as a last resort.