BY ORIGINS

A Perfect World™ Deep cleanser with White Tea Helps detoxify and free skin of harmful, free radical-releasing impurities. This perfect foaming-face wash is formulated with nature s rare Silver Tipped White Tea.  In a pre-emptive sweep, dirt-grabbing minerals combined with the gentle, skin-compatible cleansing action of Palm, Coconut and Oat Amino Acid reach deep to help detoxify and free skin of harmful, free radical-releasing impurities before they settle down and cause skin-aging oxidation, deterioration, dehydration and even some forms of irritation.  Skin is perfectly clean, smoothed and refreshed. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested Deep Cleanser see more...

• How does this help bumpy skin from closed comedones or other smal...1 Answers
  • What skin type is this best for?2 Answers
Origins A Perfect World Deep Cleanser
  • "I would recommend this for dry skin type, the consistency is silky, but it doesn't bubble too much when you lather it." in 2 reviews
  • "I just started using this in combination with my Mia1 and my skin has never been more radiant and smooth!" in 1 review
  • "The price is high, but the product has lasted me a long time despite using it every day. " in 1 review
  • "I love this cleanser, the white tea helps to detoxify and my face has never felt better!" in 1 review
Kelly M.
Fresno, CA
Like most origins products I end up trying this one was obtained as a free sample with purchase. It's advertised as a serum with no real specific result in mind so I took my nightly shower used their M.A.D. lotion and put a little of this on over that and in a few hours I went to bed. Where I live it is about 110°s during the day and still pretty hot at night so by the time I wake up my skin is already pretty oily from sweating all night. Miracle of miracles I woke in the morning to smooth non oily matte skin for the first time since I can remember. I was over the moon excited... but would it do the same throughout the day. simple answer is yes! I'm not joking when I say I've given up on products claiming to tame oily skin... they just don't work... until now. I normally wipe my extra oily face sooo many times throughout the day and since using this I don't need to. they need to advertise this as an oil control product. this has been a game changer for me!
Jamie Rose S.
Origins skin care is an amazing quality brand and you really get a great product for the money. Although I have only purchased this cleanser once, I did find it to be quite effective due to how easy it is to use. It's the type of formula that foams up, creating a nice lather that you can really scrub deep into your skin to get that deep clean of the pores. I also really enjoyed the scent as well as how gentle it was on my skin, since I do struggle with finding products I can use on my face. For the price, this is definitely worth the money and won't break your wallet, so if you're looking for a gentle everyday face wash, definitely give this one a try!
Jamie Rage J.
San Diego, CA
This, along with Origins' activated charcoal facial mask, are the two best facial products I own. I buy them on a regular basis because they are so effective without being harsh on your skin. This one is more mellow than the charcoal one, but both draw out blackheads and pimples with perfection. I like the charcoal one to stop a break out, and then following up with this one for weekly maintenance. It smells amazing and lasts forever. It's totally worth it.
Meagan W.
Argyle, TX
I was seeking a new night cleanser and picked this up at the Origins store. I fell in love with it! My skin is oily, but I don't find that this breaks me out or contributes to my oiliness. It cleans my face very well; when I use toner afterward there's no makeup residue on it. I only need a small amount for my entire face. The price isn't bad, and in my opinion it's definitely worth it for a quality cleanser.
Mora N.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
My sister introduced me to Origins when I was pregnant and my skin first broke out (I had never had any skin troubles until then). In the past 15 years I have tried several different Origins cleansers and rotate between a few depending on the season (humid summers and dry, harsh winters). I love the A Perfect World line of products. Effective but not drying for my combination and slightly sensitive skin.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
This is my favorite product!! The origins perfect world deep cleanser is helping me to get my face ready for summer! It deep cleans and doesn't leave a oily feeling on my face. My skin is sensitive and it works perfect for me! If you haven't tried it your missing out! I would get a sample size 1st to make sure it's the product your looking for! Everyone's skin is different but, it works great for me!!
Rebecca B.
I picked this up at Sephora! I had previously used a different Origins product and loved the cleanness of the product! I suffer from facial redness. Although it is very minor it is enough to bother me. So far this cleanser is wonderful! It smells great and leaves my face feeling so luxurious! I plan on going back to Sephora and getting the moisturizer!
Carol M.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
I love Origins products so I bought this cleanser without thinking twice. It is a good cleanser, great for summer but my skin can be a bit sensitive so I can't use it everyday. I found that it burned my eyes to take off eye makeup, no big deal, I can just use a liquid for that. But it can make my face feel dry with everyday use.
Julia F.
I love this product. My face before it was full of acne, clogged pores, and was just dull. After using it my face was glowing and clear. This cleanser does foam up a bit but it was not overly drying. The product is not heavily scented but it does of light hits of peppermint. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Anahi C.
Glendale, AZ
This I found that it does cleanse my skin well. I bought it at ulta which is where I usually buy my skin care. I found it effective but not outstanding it didn't disappoint me in any way, didn't break me out. So I think it can to a personal reference to whether I really liked it and if I would recommend it
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type is this best for?
How does this help bumpy skin from closed comedones or other small breakouts??