BY ORIGINS

A Perfect World™ Deep cleanser with White Tea Helps detoxify and free skin of harmful, free radical-releasing impurities. This perfect foaming-face wash is formulated with nature s rare Silver Tipped White Tea.  In a pre-emptive sweep, dirt-grabbing minerals combined with the gentle, skin-compatible cleansing action of Palm, Coconut and Oat Amino Acid reach deep to help detoxify and free skin of harmful, free radical-releasing impurities before they settle down and cause skin-aging oxidation, deterioration, dehydration and even some forms of irritation.  Skin is perfectly clean, smoothed and refreshed. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested Deep Cleanser see more...

• How does this help bumpy skin from closed comedones or ot...2 Answers
  • What skin type is this best for?2 Answers
Origins A Perfect World Deep Cleanser
  • "My sister introduced me to Origins when I was pregnant and my skin first broke out (I had never had any skin troubles until then). In the past 15 years I have tried several different Origins cleansers and rotate between a few depending on the season (humid summers and dry, harsh winters). I love the A Perfect World line of products. Effective but not drying for my combination and slightly sensitive skin." in 48 reviews
  • "I just started using this in combination with my Mia1 and my skin has never been more radiant and smooth!" in 1 review
  • "I love this cleanser, the white tea helps to detoxify and my face has never felt better!" in 1 review
  • "The price is high, but the product has lasted me a long time despite using it every day. " in 1 review
Jasmine W.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Origins is my favorite skincare brand - the only brand that actually works and works consistently. The all natural ingredients don’t irritate my sensitive skin of which I love the most. The brand doesn’t lit my skin through the “break out” phase before it begins to work; I see and feel an immediate difference.
The APW cleanser is definitely just an everyday mild cleanser. It’s the first line I used by the brand and something I believe everyone should start with. It will definitely remove all acne therefore you can move to the next more complex line to correct things such as dullness, wrinkles and dark marks. I no longer use it I use their brightening cleanser. Still a fave though. Good for traveling. I would definitely try the brand if you haven’t, you won’t regret it.
Alyssa M.
1,006 reviews
This is all time one of my favorite cleansers because a little bit goes a long way and this actually works up a really nice leather onto the skin it does leave your face feeling extremely clean not only does it leave your face clean but if you have oily skin like I do this will leave your skin looking so toned and balanced throughout the day that you really don't have to worry about you know putting on a toner or washing your face during the day this is amazing. This is one of my favorite Origins product and me just talking about it right now makes me want to go out and purchase it again right now.
lenny🌟 V.
Florence
This stuff is one of my favs the product is super thick and it almost smells like tooth paste but it’s super good. It always leaves my skin super hydrated and smooth. This is on the pricey side, but yet worth every penny!
Patricia Y.
Rocky River
This is my all-time favorite product go on easy but you have to use a moisturizer along with it my first time using it did leave my skin little bit dry it was packaged nice a little bit pricey but it works I brought this product a couple of times I probably considering buying again
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
My LEAST favorite origins product, my face doesn’t feel clean after I use it and it obviously isn’t being that I have been breaking out (I rarely break out). I have dry skin fyi.

The smell reminds me of fruity pebbles (possibly the only plus side to this product)

Spend a couple more dollars and get something else, they really should discontinue this
Heather M.
Pinckney, MI
I love Thai product. It is mild and a great daily go to product. I often use it twice daily and it is not drying at all. It is gentle and leave my face feeling soft, smooth and clean. I will definitely buy this product again.
Sandra M.
The product I’m reviewing wasn’t on the list. It is the A PERFECT WOrld Antioxidant cleanser with white tea . It is perfection, there’s no better words to describe it. I’ve tried several Origins cleansers, and this one is my favorite. It feels so smooth, and leaves face very clean, without drying it. And it’s scent , just delicious.
Holli E.
Nashville, TN
My favorite cleanser! My face looks so much cleaned after using this than other cleansers. Its nice and frothy, easy to wash off, and doesn't irritate my skin at all. Love.
Shelbi W.
Sturgis, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I swear by this cleanser! It is lightweight and the scent is fresh. It feels amazing on my face and it rinses off well without a filmy feeling afterwards. I use it everyday after removing my makeup and have nothing negative to say about the product. However, I need it by the gallon :) Thank you so much Origins, you have wondeful products!
Jayla D.
Sanford
I used Origin's A Perfect World gift set. It came with a moisturizer with spf 25, a facial cleanser, an anti aging cream, and a toner. It was a pretty good value because it lasts for a while. I thought that I would've seen a noticeable difference in my skin but I did not.
How does this help bumpy skin from closed comedones or other small breakouts??
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What skin type is this best for?