Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#51 in Facial Cleansers
Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free 9-piece Getaway Bag with any $65 order.

3 days left

A Perfect World™ Deep cleanser with White Tea Helps detoxify and free skin of harmful, free radical-releasing impurities. This perfect foaming-face wash is formulated with nature s rare Silver Tipped White Tea.  In a pre-emptive sweep, dirt-grabbing minerals combined with the gentle, skin-compatible cleansing action of Palm, Coconut and Oat Amino Acid reach deep to help detoxify and free skin of harmful, free radical-releasing impurities before they settle down and cause skin-aging oxidation, deterioration, dehydration and even some forms of irritation.  Skin is perfectly clean, smoothed and refreshed. Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested Deep Cleanser
Photos (7)
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Fresno, CA

Like most origins products I end up trying this one was obtained as a free sample with purchase. It's advertised as a serum with no real specific result in mind so I took my nightly shower used their M.A.D. lotion and put a little of this on over that and in a few hours I went to bed. Where I live it is about 110°s during the day and still pretty hot at night so by the time I wake up my skin is already pretty oily from sweating all night. Miracle of miracles I woke in the morning to smooth non oily matte skin for the first time since I can remember. I was over the moon excited... but would it do the same throughout the day. simple answer is yes! I'm not joking when I say I've given up on products claiming to tame oily skin... they just don't work... until now. I normally wipe my extra oily face sooo many times throughout the day and since using this I don't need to. they need to advertise this as an oil control product. this has been a game changer for me!
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.

Origins skin care is an amazing quality brand and you really get a great product for the money. Although I have only purchased this cleanser once, I did find it to be quite effective due to how easy it is to use. It's the type of formula that foams up, creating a nice lather that you can really scrub deep into your skin to get that deep clean of the pores. I also really enjoyed the scent as well as how gentle it was on my skin, since I do struggle with finding products I can use on my face. For the price, this is definitely worth the money and won't break your wallet, so if you're looking for a gentle everyday face wash, definitely give this one a try!
xia l.
xia l.

I have sensitive skin and a combination of dry and oily skin around the t zone area. Oily during the summer and dry during the winter. I purchased this after attending a Origins event a couple of weeks ago and once they applied it on my face. I fell in love with it immediately. It is gentle. Smells great. And perfect to remove makeup or just refresh your face in the morning or night. I recommend if you have sensitive skin like I do and not so much acne.
Jamie Rage J.
Jamie Rage J.
San Diego, CA

This, along with Origins' activated charcoal facial mask, are the two best facial products I own. I buy them on a regular basis because they are so effective without being harsh on your skin. This one is more mellow than the charcoal one, but both draw out blackheads and pimples with perfection. I like the charcoal one to stop a break out, and then following up with this one for weekly maintenance. It smells amazing and lasts forever. It's totally worth it.
Tonya E.
Tonya E.
Pittsburgh, PA

I have normal to combination skin. No major acne or other problems. Some cleansers and moisturizers would cause dry patches on my face, so it took a while to find the perfect combination. I use this with the Perfect World Moisturizer and haven't gone back since. I"ve been using this product for several years now. It is a bit pricey, but I think worth every penny. I only go through about 2-3 containers of cleansers per year.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Argyle, TX

I was seeking a new night cleanser and picked this up at the Origins store. I fell in love with it! My skin is oily, but I don't find that this breaks me out or contributes to my oiliness. It cleans my face very well; when I use toner afterward there's no makeup residue on it. I only need a small amount for my entire face. The price isn't bad, and in my opinion it's definitely worth it for a quality cleanser.
Sable B.
Sable B.
Cincinnati, OH

I typically use Checks and Balances, but thought I would give this a whirl. The first thing I noticed is that while it has a creamy texture, it felt greasy to me. I had to use a little more astringent afterwards because I felt there was more residue than usual. I ended up using the bottle (I bought it), but I wasn't happy. I felt like my face broke out more often than with Checks and Balances. Not for me!
Mora N.
Mora N.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

My sister introduced me to Origins when I was pregnant and my skin first broke out (I had never had any skin troubles until then). In the past 15 years I have tried several different Origins cleansers and rotate between a few depending on the season (humid summers and dry, harsh winters). I love the A Perfect World line of products. Effective but not drying for my combination and slightly sensitive skin.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN

This is my favorite product!! The origins perfect world deep cleanser is helping me to get my face ready for summer! It deep cleans and doesn't leave a oily feeling on my face. My skin is sensitive and it works perfect for me! If you haven't tried it your missing out! I would get a sample size 1st to make sure it's the product your looking for! Everyone's skin is different but, it works great for me!!
Mona K.
Mona K.

I received a sample size of the origins antioxidant cleanser and it's my go to cleanser for the night. It lathers up in contact with water and leaves your face clean. It has a subtle herb-y scent but it's refreshing. It washes off your makeup and leaves the face feeling tight so I would definitely recommend a moisturizer post wash. I will be purchasing this product again.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn

What skin type is this best for?
How does this help bumpy skin from closed comedones or other small breakouts??