Origins A Perfect World Creamy Body Cleanser uploaded by hiba m.Origins A Perfect World Creamy Body Cleanser uploaded by Megan Z.

BY ORIGINS

A Perfect World™  Creamy body cleanser with White Tea Lathers lushly.  Protects as it cleanses. Give your body a soothing, smoothing treatment every time you bathe or shower.  This lushly lathering lotion completely cleans skin without stripping it of already too-scarce protective surface oils.  Skin-renewing Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sweet Orange and Glycerin provide precisely what every body needs to feel comfy, coddled and well cared for.  And Utopia s own Silver Tip White Tea banishes youth offenders long before they can cause oxidation, deterioration, dehydration.  Even arid elbows, arms and legs dodge dullness and discomfort. Creamy Body Cleanser see more...

Origins A Perfect World Creamy Body Cleanser
  • "Best for every skin type in my opinion. I live this product so much I have purchased a lot of products from origins which I love. Get great deals on their websites. It's best with sensitive skin!!!! A lil pricey but totally worth it!! Highly recommend it!!" in 15 reviews
  • "First off I will say that I absolutely adore the Origins brand. They are gentle, natural, and effective. This product lathers so nicely, and gives me a nice clean and refreshing feeling. The price is a little higher but I think you will find that the product works phenomenally and exceeds expectations. The creamy formula is not moisturizing without being stick or leaving residue. The smell is natural and soft. Definite recommend!" in 8 reviews
morgan B.
McDonough , GA
I bought this for thirty one dollars for 6.7 so almost seven ounces. This product averages at 4.63 an ounce which is pretty good! I love most Origins products. It's super creamy, which I love in a cleanser and does a great job as a cleansing. It's easy to rinse off, and leaves my dull skin feeling more hydrated. I don't exactly love the scent. It isn't amazing. That's because it doesn't have any fragrances added, so it just doesn't have scent added which is actually good for sensitive skin like me. I love the foamy feel on my face.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
This face cleanser is perfect if you are looking for a hard skin detox! I lie using it right before I use a face or body mask to completely clean the skin and let the mask do it's thing! Origins is a brand I adore and am excited to try more!
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product. It does not dry out my skin and makes me feel nice and soft. I feel a lot cleaner and my pores and body feel clean. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone else. I will definitely be buying this again. It lathers really well so you also don't need a lot.
Brooke C.
Bowie, MD
I love everything origins, they're my absolute favorite natural beauty brand.This cleanser as well as their face cleansers are a great balance of clean feeling and refreshing. Nothing too perfumed or chemical and you always feel good about what it does to your body
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
This cleanser leaves your skin feeling tight and squeaky clean, and doesn't make it feel dried out. As opposed to other gel based cleansers, this has a creamy luxurious feel and has never broken me out. My friend uses it in conjunction with other origins skincare and it helps to clear her cystic acne.
Kristin W.
Santa Ana, CA
Honestly, anything from origins is pretty wonderful. There is always a great smell and it also always does what it claims it will. This body cleanser is great! I would definitely keep buying it.
Kylie D.
Groveland
This product is very exfoliating for your body. I have been using this product for a long time and honestly never had one complaint about it. It has a marvelous scent, and not incerdibly pricey. i highly recommend this from my personal use. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!
Sydney S.
Vestavia Hls, AL
A perfect world is smooth, creamy and extra bubbly! I use this on my skin all the time. I wish it wasn't so expensive so I could use it daily. But I use another scrub every other day so I can extend the use of this!
Molly K.
Very refreshing and made me feel clean after use. Love the smell, I seem to love the smell of most Origins products. I have keratosis and this seemed to help with the redness. Would purchase again.
Madeeha S.
Lorton, VA
This body cleanser smells amazing!! And feels so good on my super sensitive skin. I love how creamy it is and how I actually feel cleansed and clean afterwards. Worth the price!!
Chandler B.
does anyone find that this is good for a body wash and does it smell nice/is it moisturizing?
Olivia P.
How does this work on oily skin?